I'm one of those very fat people who will start going to your gym in January

I'm one of those very fat people who will start going to your gym in January

How do I not be annoying?

start going today

Came here to post this exact reply

this is step #1 to not beying a NYR

#2 is wiping up your sweat, with proper disinfectant wipes

That's how you know you're going to make it, people who keep putting it off for that perfect day never really make it, start going asap and stick to it

I am guilty of this myself, have a plan everyday to go the following day, haven't been in the gym in months

Plans dont mean shit when you're not actually going to the gym

Don’t spend all your time on the elliptical

take a shower before and after coming

>starts in January
>beginning Jan 1st I will change my life around like I could've done it all last year round or even today because new years resolutions are magical and last!

oh and you know, actually going for more than a month

False, all the tryhards selfaware nyefags come mid december.

OP here, I don't have money for membership until January when I get my student loan, I just run and do body weight exercises for now

fpbp

Have 1 session with a personal trainer so you know how to use the machines and have a training plan.

>haven't been in the gym in months

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE

Be consistent. It doesn't matter how hard it is, or how badly you don't want to go, fucking go anyways. Every time you think about not going to the gym, remember why you wanted to lose the weight in the first place. Understand that in 1-2 years time, if you've put in the hard work, you can drop all the weight and be a lean person. Good luck homie, overcome your laziness.

>using student loan to pay for a gym

what the fuck is this shit. you know loans aren't magical free money, right?

start eating less and better.
going to the gym alone won't fix shit you landwhale.

Well it's the only money I have, it's not like there's an abundance of jobs.

Thanks

1-2 years? It can take much less than that. Oveetraining is a meme. I went to the gym for 8 hours every single day and dropped from 345 to 220 in 8 months. Just keep going like crazy, probably not as long as I was going because I was unemployed at the time, but just work your ass off. If you dont puke on the treadmill at least once a day you are doing it wrong.

What was your diet like when you were losing weight?

LMAO THIS NIGGER
MAKING MONEY HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER

Don’t do this OP, personal trainers know fuck all about getting fit

Start going to the gym right now and eating way less

You can donate plasma and make enough for the gym membership and the gas to go there and back every month. Plus there are plenty of jobs, just not very good ones.

Don’t touch the freeweights and stick to the cardio machines you fucking whale. My gym is already packed as it is