You lied to me Veeky Forums. Explain how can this numale beta cuck have such a qt fit sponsored gf...

You lied to me Veeky Forums. Explain how can this numale beta cuck have such a qt fit sponsored gf? By Veeky Forums standards he's a complete genetic dead end trash that should never deserve a gf : negative canthal tilt, no jawline, jew nose , big ears ,bad haircut, DYEL , manlet , poor face aesthetics... JUST how?i thought maxlookism was the truth , i have to vomit my redpill now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7OqZa4tKs
youtube.com/watch?v=6qUxZfeD_GY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's not that attractive.

fpbp

He was just being himself

Because she's probably a feminist gf who want a male bf who shut his mouth shut, do everything she want and who feel hurt when his gf have her period

Caked in make-up, septum piercing, disgusting non-natural hair color.

Her president is probably not Trump and she looks like an ethnic, nothing of value was lost.

Doesn't take much to get a mystery meat mulatto that's so insecure with herself she needs a facemask of makeup. Besides, I really doubt they're married

just act normal and you will get a gf

that's literally all you have to do.

>mental illness hair
>"look at me I'm so unique" septum piercing
>gauges
>clown makeup

No

She is x10 more good looking than him

She has more paint on her than a boeing 757 brah, take that shit off and they would probably look fairly similar. Basically she is getting + points through makeup, and he is actually getting - points for not shaving, and smiling like a weirdo

this

>it's a "user doesn't know what women look like behind makeup" episode

>cuck
there's your answer

with make up

what does normal mean?
are you talking about pic related?

Anyone who says she isnt attractive is coping hard that he doesnt have a gf remotely hot as her. If you guys would pass on her i'd glady see all your girlfriends since you have such high standards and can do so much better

that's a terrible example of no makeup being bad. she looks fine

This

Some women like the be the better in the relationship. Just got left by some girl because she said I made her feel inferior with all my success and stuff

>not even white
This cunt is disgusting.

She's literally an average latina, dude.
They started dating before she got Veeky Forums. She has all sorts of warning signs.

Why the surprise that they're dating?

>complains about girl not being white
>posts gook cartoon whore
Kill yourself you subhuman degenerate

this
finally someone else that recognises anime for the filth it is

Because that dude has probably embraced himself on a subconcious level and is confident in who he is. That plus the girl finds him attractive.

OP, you, like the rest of fit, take memes way to seriously. A lot of you all care way to much about girls and are really insecure due to terrible body dysmorphia. Women can smell insecurity and thirst like a predator smells fear. You need to embrace yourself and the things you can’t change. Only 5’10? Learn to live with it and not care. Like a hobby but are terrible at it? Who the fuck cares, do what you want if it makes you happy.

Bonus effect, once you embrace yourself and learn to love yourself despite insecurities, you won’t care as much about thots like in your pic.

>inb4 your telling people to settle.

No, always try to be the best you can be. But recognize the things you can’t change about yourself and embrace them.

She probably has other shortcomings, like mental illness/scars, disabilities, fatter lower body (hence the shots from the neck up), history of sexual abuse or drug use, etc.

>dyed hair
>cuck bf
I bet you she lines up African Americans and one by one, they creampie her and then he comes through and cleans them up with his little faggot tongue. Men like this are disgusting, they are cum eating, creampie cleanup bois

What he said. Honestly, i can't believe how people here are genuinely insecure and shit for over things that are barely noticeable. A confident manlet as way more attractive than an insecure manlet

>tfw no amerindian gf with a tight muscle booty

He’s probably rich/e-famous. If that’s the case, have no reason to be jealous.

She isn't attractive, why are you surprised? Go outside there are literally thousands of women more attractive than her in your 5 mile radius.

>Unironically this
>Veeky Forumsizens sperg out at everything, obsess over flaws, and secretly hate themselves more than any other human being ever could
We need to learn to like ourselves at least a little bros.

thread/

t. obese fedora overlord

She has an absolutely disgusting degenerate septim piercing and stupid wild haircolor. Wearing a shit ton of makeup. Shes an obvious delusional feminist that probably wouldnt even be worth putting up with for a single night to fuck once. OP you are truly pathetic to be jealous of this fucking loser who is probably just posing as an "ally" trying to takedown the patriarchy to get pussy because he has no other options. Just kill yourself. Theres no hope for you. Youre lost.

>clown tier makeup with blue hair
>attractive
18+ board

show us your gf user

I used to be so disconnected from reality that I would think the same as all the fags ITT. Nothing you can do to help them at this point, they're all gonna be sad cunts until they change their belief.

>Mexican and Niggery hybrid
no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7OqZa4tKs

>implying this non-white is even remotely attractive

take your projection to reddit you stupid cuck

>who shut his mouth shut

Unironically bee yourself. There are women out there who will like you for who you are without you trying and pretending to be “alpha” or whatever you virgins think attracts women these days. All you have to do is make a move, as soon as you get over that initial contact most women open up right away.

She looks good, except for how she fucked up her ears.

Anyone who is saying she is ugly and tries to bring her down is probably uglier than her boyfriend and is offended by this post. Ugly manlets keep coping

y-yea normal

>warning hair coloration
>nose ring
>gauges
>non white
user...

oddly specific, are you ok?

>Because she's probably a feminist gf who want a male bf who shut his mouth shut,
>Hello, my name is Anonigger

SOMENONE POST HER FUCKING BODY GOD DAMMIT

She's a solid 6. Plus spics tend to date spics

She is a disgusting spic. Don't give her views, but this is what it looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qUxZfeD_GY

I wonder how you look like, probably a solid 9.5 :^)

Spic detected

Unironically this

I don't consider myself an alpha Chad or any bs. I lift weights, drink beer, grew up in a white trash area where physical labor was the norm, but really I'm just some mid-20s faggot working an office job and listening to heavy metal like a fucking man child.

Still, in my libshit city, I am a paragon of manliness, simply because the bar is set so fucking low. Before I stopped slutting it up, I fucked two feminists who had convince their bfs to do an "open relationship," knowing full well that their bf's wouldn't have been able to sleep around if their lives depended on it, and were both seething at the fact that I was plowing their gf's while they were used as emotional tampons (I met them both. I feel bad, but at the same time you dug your own grave by whipping yourself in hopes of pitysex.)

I'll never understand why girls think having those gigantic fucking brick eyebrows look good

typical dyel roastie, this thread has no value other than baiting

You met them? Jesus fuck thats cruel.

this.

im from a country that doesnt have beaners.

id jam.

Yeah, just at parties. I honestly couldn't tell if the girls knew what they were doing (taking advantage of pathetic soyboys in service to their own self-esteem) or if they honestly had convinced themselves that they had wanted any part of this "open" business.

That was around the time I decided to stop being a degenerate and look for an actual gf.

Its been two years and I haven't been successful. Someday ='(

cringy ass mother fuckers on here "hurrr shes so ugly I wouldnt even talk to her I only settle for 9/10 model status babes and shes not attractive". This must be the most beta section on Veeky Forums. Just admit shes a cute girl, despite wearing alot of make up or not. I promise 95% of you virgins/weirdos on here wouldnt even know how to talk to that girl without losing your spaghetti. This place is one huge compensation. Yes she is out of his league. Its because hes confident and probably funny or something. Girls arent like men in that regaurd they cant date below their leagues.

Yea, I really only have success with fucking other people's girlfriends too. Its kind of a sad existence.

why did you bother typing this out?

100% this

I stopped trying. Seems like all the qts either want to sleep around, date nerds, or both. I know thats bs, and I need to keep going, but its harder to convince myself.

I probably should just get some loyal 5/10 who I can get into fitness and shit and transform into a 6/10, but I'm shallow.

Where do you live? This sounds like paradise.

yeah dude its on the internet it must be true.
i live in the most liberal area and i dont know a single person in an open relationship yet every 2nd incel larps as a feminist fucker on this board.
2/10 wait a few hours and make up a better story

She looks like the average clubslut. I don't see what you find so special about her? Without makeup she is meh. Slightly below average. It's obvious by the hair color and piercings that she has mental problems and is probably severely insecure. And to be honest, the guy probably has something good going for him that she really likes besides his looks. Charisma and a great sense of humor can make ANY ugly guy move up in ratings for women.

Did a black guy cuck you user?

Chicago and its fucking not user. The only real friend I have in this city is my metalhead lesbro who hates SJWshit. I've posted before but I have stories for days.

>Be me 1 year ago
>Lesbro been noticing I've been pulling away, encourages me to be more social
>New job, decide to go out with coworkers Friday evening for once
>Going well, drinking, laughing
>Someone starts talking about politics
>oh_boy_here_we_go.jpg
>I shut my mouth while the white guys use themselves as whipping posts
>One girl isn't a feminist
>Fat purple haired tumblrcow asks her if she believes men should be allowed to rape women. She answers no. "Well, then your a feminist!"
>Drunk white coworker starts talking about the Beatles song "Woman is the Nigger of the World" way too loudly in hopes of pitysex I assume
>Somewhere around here they start talking about how great it is Rick and Morty is hiring female writers
>mfw

Nigger never knew how important money was to obtaining females. OP, you dumb faggot, women value money over everything in this world. If women had more of it, we would be the strippers and prostitutes.

Better than anything I could do and I look miles better than him

>there are literally thousands of women
>in a 5 mile radius
Cityfag detected

he is white

I'm not saying a guy with a nu-male collection image dump is larping but there is a very high chance.

post pic of the hottest girl you fucked

Clearly you aren't trying hard enough. Get on tinder and use pics of yourself in good angles. Slutty spic girls are a dime a dozen for any decent looking white guy. Ive fucked 2 that look just like the one in OPs pic in the last month just by being tall and white. I don't even look that good

Oh dear god I could never deal with such idiotic people.
Please tell more stories user, they are nice to read inbetween working on my exam.

Where do you live user? I'm curious, because if my stories seem unbelievable, I might actually consider moving there.

Look, I'm not /pol/. I voted for Bernie, I dated a black girl and didn't brag about it, I don't believe in the whole Jews nonsense. Not only that, but I agree with a lot of leftist politics. Doesn't change the existence of soyboys willing to degrade themselves for sex and women willing to take advantage in service to their own self-esteem

Enjoy it, user. The grass is always greener.

I would love to turn some self-hating white guilt soyboy's love into gf.

I live in rural Oklahoma, where the gender ratio is way out of whack (WAY more dudes than chicks), and you see some good ol' boy Chads competing fiercely over some landwhale with 2 kids.

Wait, that was her whole routine?

Anime is the superior form of entertainment. Japanese people have perfected the visual media, to the point where filthy gaijin should just quit. You pump out awful Hollywood garbage with no plot and bad acting. Competing with 2D perfection is futile, as the character diversity is endless, and the plots can be as wild and imaginative as possible. Absolute Kinography can only be obtained through the use of superior Japanese animation. Take Death note, a great manga with deep lore and character development. When money hungry white people got their hands on it, they defiled it with their ugly looking actors. It was unwatchable and a complete abomination. So the next time you think about insulting anime, try and grow a brain capable of enjoying deep plot lines and beautiful moments in stories, before you type out your shitty opinion.

this is your brain on /pol/

>OP, you, like the rest of fit, take memes way to seriously. A lot of you all care way to much about girls and are really insecure due to terrible body dysmorphia.
How can i even cure my body dismorphia after all these redpills ;_;

Women settle down with betas but get knocked up by alphas.

>Be at nerd party
>Lesbro got an invite because she plays DnD with these people, oldschool 4chanbro (who seems to be going increasingly to the SJW side, but whatever) got an invite because his gf
>They ask me to tag along
>At one point they start talking about Gencon, a board game convention.
>Apparently they're having some sort of "lgbt" event where straights aren't allowed in
>Wait, apparently this extends to women and PoC's as well
>Bro's gf laments that she won't be able to bring bro in, but she understands
>Someone brings up disabled people
>Debate starts on whether straight white male disabled men should be allowed
>I should note at this point that their are literally no PoC's at this party
>Bro, Lesbro, and I play a board game while making jokes
>"Probably shouldn't play Risk, it'd be pretty problematic if anyone invaded any countries"
>"You deal lesbro, I don't want to force anything on you or anything"
>Tumblr overhears
>"You're such a fucking tool user"
>Laugh, unsure if she realizes the irony of her statement

Stfu samefag larper, are you delusional enough to actually believe we believe you or care about what you have to say? Reporting all your shit, you are sick in the head, seek help

kek declares this true

Holy shit nigger, fuck off. This isn't your safe space. Those glorious quads outdo whatever shut you're trying to say. More stories would be nice desu

What's your deal dude? Even if I was a larper (I'm not, but I really can't prove it otherwise) why are you getting this mad?

Somebody asked me for my stories, so I'm giving them to him.

Its you asking yourself questions to make larp brag posts for internet people who dont give a fk. Are you really that lonely and sick in the head? Im getting mad because you are shitposting and spamming non sense

Not him but I want more stories. Get over it fag

Coming from a latin man, yeah she's average. But our averages are qt's on the global scale.

Shitskin 56%er

Because she CAKED on that makeup and you can sill tell she isn't that attractive. Plus she's a bitch and there's no gaurentee she'll be with him

>pic related

>Be at metal show with lesbro (I know its juvenile pls no bully)
>Leave her to go pit and stuff for a while
>Come back, she's talking to two guys
>Figure she'd made some friends, go up, introduce myself
>"Well, it was nice talking to you" they leave
>She tells me they noticed she had a vagina and was at a metal show (plus she's quite obviously a dyke) and started talking to her about feminism hoping to win ally points or something
>She tried explaining to them that she thinks most modern movements are attention-getting bs, doesn't care, and wanted them to fuck off
>They couldn't wrap their heads around this and kept trying to get her to explain her position
>Couldn't get them to fuck off until I came back

Eh, stop complaining. Veeky Forums is autistic as fuck and out of contact with real life.

Basically, they are an equal match. She has daddy issues probably, is caked in makeup (probably has oily and shitty skin), colored and thin hair, etc. Bitch has issues. The dude is a trendy faggot (you guys call em soyboys) who wears flannel, stupid edgy print shirts, thick rims and is unkempt, etc.

The girl is an edgelord who prob has an empty and attention seeking personality, the dude is a submissive chucklefuck who just goes through the motions in life and has access to parties and drugs.

This all means they are both trendy pieces of garbage. They have a symbiotic relationship at best and probably have fooled themselves into thinking they love each other. He gets pussy and female attention, she gets drugs, concerts, and parties. Ive seen these couples before. Even cucked a guy like this once.

>this is what niggers believe