How does it feel knowing that this DYEL manlet could beat you to death if he wanted

How does it feel knowing that this DYEL manlet could beat you to death if he wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtu.be/YGbh7xJIrio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meh

Like the original ought to return to their own country, and keep the pope out of our free lands

*Like the Irish

"DYEL"

post a pic of yourself with timestamp OP or let the thread die of embarrassment

I have a gun.

Irish are the niggers of Europe so I’d expect them to at least be good at fighting and stealing

>Being toyed with by a non-professional fighter

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

but he is dyel

he needs to stay light for his weight class, and bodybuilding has zero application towards what he does

w-what do u look like?

>dyel

he's jacked as fuck, this board has your mind warped

Literally every single person you meet on the streets every day could kill you. Every single person. Every second that you spend around them.

mirrin reverse body dysmorphia

Idktf
youtu.be/YGbh7xJIrio
Tfw training tapout is no match for training plank

>name is alex (beta)

YIKES

>tripcode

YIKES

>thinks conor mcgregor isnt jacked and wouldn't break his jaw in a punch

Y I K E R S
I
K
E
R
S

This. I've had it with the potato kikes. They do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. What have they done? Name one thing they've contributed.

Did his training make him bulletproof?

How does it feel to know that a DYEL Manlet and a fightlet can shoot you if he wanted? That's what I thought.

>Training your entire life to be good at street fights in the modern civilized world where conflicts are solved with guns
Fucking lmaoing at your life

>Training your entire life with guns to win a war when real great power conflicts will be with cyber warfare, biological weapons, and ICBMs.

Cope, noguns

>Training your entire life with cyber warfare, biological weapons and ICBMs when real great power conflicts will be with megaflops and superpixels.

I was in the Army and am now DoD. It's just kind of a fact. Infantry plays a role but any Great Power conflict that gets out of hand is going to be settled by strategic nuclear weapons and missile defense. Small pox laden ICBMs were piloted by the USSR but they only really work to hit spread out populations after nukes take out public health and administration capacity.

They are only good at starving

Maybe but that's nothing the average person can prepare for, unlike violent crime.

Lool too bad he won't fucking fight Anyone so it doesn't even matter
Sage

No he couldnt, im 180 pounds. Conor fights in the light weight class and weight is everything in a fight. having 25 pounds more on your body is a huge advantage.

I seriously doubt it. I dont fight for a living but if someone wants to kill me barehanded, he wouldnt make it easy.

Im 1m76, 82 kg, brown belt in Judo and have been into some streetfights when I was young. Living in a thirdworld shithole was not bad at all for me.

>Training your entire life with megaflops and superpixels when real great power conflicts will be with silver 1999 Toyota Celica's
ishygddt

Golovkin is my goal

my nigga, shame about his last fight was a real standout should have won (this coming from a fatnelo fan)

Really good fight though. Not sure how I would've scored it, but definitely not with that big of a discrepancy.

came here to basically say this

i think stat wise it was pretty even both had some great breakaways and combos, overall to me GGG had more ring pressure and kept canelo on his backfoot for most of the fight so i believe he should have won, but oh well just waiting for rematch now

It's funny to me how we've changed the perception of the word Veeky Forums, you'd initially think it means cardio capable with a fair level of functional strength, somehow it's become a synonym for Juicy gains that have no real use other than being mired.

>to win a war
Wrong, it’s to fend off niggers and domestic terrorists.

He will get tired in 5 minutes and give up.

Pretty ok cause he’s not an insecure arsehole who needs to fight every man taller than him who passes him in the street or a nightclub

Those last two statements don't even line up though, being jacked has no application to breaking someone's jaw in one (1) punch
Go home Brian.

Not bad, I'm a dyel manlet too
If anything, it's inspiring

>DYEL
He walks around at like 180lbs, ~10%bf

Even ignoring the fact he's a professional athlete, that's pretty muscular by most standards

all the shit he's pulled you think hes not insecure? and you know he's a manlet right

Specifically what shit has he pulled that would show him to be insecure? Yes I do that’s why I said the thing about needing to fight every man taller than him. A common trait among insecure manlets.

no you idiot he has the fighters frame

many people in his class look STACKED as fuck but theyre never good hitters

>6'7"
>110kg

Would I be able to beat him with enough years to train lads. Always wondered about that. Surely at some point the size difference would be too great.

you are probably some fat fuck