That one guy at the gym that never showers before his workout

>that one guy at the gym that never showers before his workout

people at my gym notice it too, and never talk to him because of it. I really want to be helpful and approach him about it and tell him how disgusting it is, but i have no clue how.

>showering before working out
What was meant by this?

I always shower before leaving home and never shower after lifting

it means he smells bad when working out

Why shower before working out?

haha y-yeah that guy
that guy is so smelly haha

Dont care, faggot. Im there to work out and break a sweat. If your biggest concern in the gym is olfactory discomfort then get out because you don't belong.

>shower before going to the gym
>do my squats
>already sweating

s-sorry

Everyone smells bad at the gym
The gym itself smells bad
People who smell nice at the gym clearly arent working hard enough

i bet no one talks to you during your workout cause you smell like shit

>not liftin under shower
what are you a fuckin mongoloid monkey?

I doubt you know this, but if your body is clean you can sweat a lot without stinking badly. People that stink (make you want to wretch stink) aren’t just “working hard”, they smell that bad because they were dirty and gross before they ever came to the gym. Sweating is normal, smelling awful means you’re a dirty trash person with poor hygiene.

why would I want anyone to talk to me during my workout?

so you dont appear as an anti social retard at your gym

why would I care what people think about me at my gym?

>that guy who showers before his workout and then dries himself with a towel instead of just letting it dry off naturally as he is lifting

that ship sailed long ago

>tfw I've cemented my position as the gym autist and it's too late to start being social now

>that guy that showers between sets like showering between exercises wasn't enough

>sweating so little that it dries naturally and isnt dripping everywhere

same here
I'm also the strongest presser at the gym so there's that, the weak should fear the strong

>>that one guy at the gym that never showers before his workout
the only Man left in the your gym.. sad times

>that guy that fully showers (shampoos his head and uses a loufa with body wash) in between each rep
>Puts up a sign on the power rack that it's reserved for him
>Cleans the bar, plates, bench, power rack and area around the rack with 1 antimicrobial wipe per square millimeter
>Gym manager bans him due to massive water and heating bill, plus the cost to replace all the plastic cans of antimicrobial wipes

>that one guy who moved the bench and weight rack into the locker room and does all his lifts under the shower
I-is this normal? Do people think I'm a smelly retard for not doing this?