So I want to lose weight right
assuming my maintenance is 2000 calories a day:

every third day I will do a complete fast
the other 2 days I will eat at maintenance

2000, 2000, 2000 = 2000 daily calorie average intake
2000, 2000, 0 = 1.333 daily calorie average intake

4000/3=1.333

Yes.

Math checks out. You'll feel like shit absolute on 1333 kcal though. That's literally my breakfast matey

If you're an adult human male not in a coma then your maintenance isn't 2000 calories.

Why are his shoulders distorting reality?

ill put you in a coma if you keep talking shit about me online soyboy

>literally eats the diet of a 4 year old girl
>calls others soyboys
megakek

That'd work I suppose, no idea why the fuck you'd put yourself through that torture when you could just cut 500 everyday instead.

This guy might have the best frame I've ever seen, mirin hard, no homo.

But thats wrong. A slightly overweight average height male who doesnt have a particularly physical job and lifts a couple times a week is maybe just above 2k cals maintenance. Also many people dont count their lifting in their tdee because it counteracts you underestimating calories.

>t. Amerifat
Calle calle

who is this guy

not only the shoulders

it's shopped

how do you know

I looked at the picture

Post original

I don't keep naked pictures of men on my computer

i need to know if its actually shopped. i need to know if men actually look like this

>i need to know if its actually shopped
then look at the picture

It's obvious, do you have no eyes?
The background is all distorted and his traps are literally hovering in the air

but have yall never seen traps before? he just has good genetics when it comes to trap placement.

srsly is the pic shopped or not? it doesnt look photoshopped at all, and it seems like someone can actually look like this without editing

I'm curious, from what I understand metabolism takes a week or two to adjust. Could having complete fast days be detrimental to weight loss?

This

Natty normies doing 6000 calorie bulks are retarded and packing unnecessary fat, they use "bulking" as an excuse for their gluttony and shitting food they don't digest 6 times a day

I do this as well OP, my TDEE is around 1800 kcal. Works well and it doesn't make you feel hungry or lethargic like it would if you only ate as many calories as your average each day.

are you serious? anyway the original was found long ago. it's obvious without seeing the original anyway

Are you fucking retarded?

Fast 2 days in the week then you are getting 10000/7 = 1428 calories a day

Much more manageable

I find even at a 500 calorie deficit the hunger can be really hard to deal with

Are you a fucking dwarf?