My balls kinda hurt and ache right now anybody been through this to convince me i don't have to go to a doctor?

My balls kinda hurt and ache right now anybody been through this to convince me i don't have to go to a doctor?

Google testicular torsion

I got that 2 years ago after going for a DL pr. Go to your doc for the ultra sound, better safe than sorry. The surgery to fix is quick and outpatient, expect a lot of soreness and bruising in the week or two after.

Well torsion puts you in so much pain you want to die.
Balls ache sometimes. Did you feel yourself? Could be testicular cancer or it could be verecoles or your balls could just ache.

well that puts me at ease abit balls themselves dont feel abnormal in shape or weird just kinda hurting randomly.
no i wanna fucking die pain though

Probably varicoceles. It's basically a swollen vein in your ball sack. I have one and it's always a kind of dull ache, sometimes it flares up more. Talk to your doc and see what they recommend, it isn't life threatening though

if you're over 20 the odds of torsion are like a million to one, it's probably

Anyone else have one ball substantially larger than the other?

Try applying some bengay to your balls. It feels amazing.

Sometimes one side is bigger than the others and then they switch

You twisted your testis by dead lifting? How in the hell did that happen?

Torsion doesn't "kinda hurt", torsion results in soul crushing pain that no man on earth would be able to casually post on Veeky Forums with.

Insist on having it fixed, you massive faggot. Varicocele impairs spermatogenesis (it's literally #1 cause of male fertility problems) and testosterone production, and leads to partial atrophy of the affected testicle in the long term. And it's not like it's going to go away on it's own.

Could be epididymitis, common among lifters.
When performing heavy lifts you can force urine from your bladder back into the tubes behind your testicle, resulting in inflammation and pain

Ask them to check your nutbladder.

I can second this, bengay is great for this very situation.

Had the same before, if it gets to the point where you can't touch your balls without it being a 7+/10 in pain then go to doc, it might be a skin tag. It prob isn't torsion otherwise you wouldn't have to question going to the doctor or not, the pain would make you go 100%

hahahaha "ben gay" hahahahaha

Ive got varicoceles as well, it sucks but mine only hurt like once avery few weeks for max 5 hours at a time so I just live with it. If it gets more frequent I'd probably ask my doc about operation or something, but for now I can live with it

How big are your veins? I'm feeling right now, but I can't determine if it's swollen or not.

Can you post a picture of your testicles please OP? I am a doctor.

If you have a testicular torsion you should have went to the hospital right away, or you could lose a bollock.

just FYI if you have this without pain it can just be varicose veins. Im prone to vericose veins in the left side of my body and have it on my left nut... the veins are maybe the size of iphone cord, maybe a hair bigger. They dont hurt at all had them checked out a few years ago and the ultrasound came back as normal.

Last thing OP
The clap and a few other STDs can inflame that area and cause pain. If youve had some promiscuous sex then you may want a check up and some penicillin.

Idk, the doc just said it was over exertions and probable poor form but I figured I'd be in snap city before twisting a nut.

i've got it too, it's no big deal

Get that shit checked out brah. I had a large lump on one of mine. Turned out it was cancer and had developed all the way to stage III C. Hopefully its not, but if it is you want that shit removed asap. Chemo is not fun

underrated

Alright I think I'm good then

Did you fap without cumming
Thats what happens to me too

I had a doppler ultrasound in my balls some months ago. A lot of fresh blue gel on my balls and a qt doctor massaging your balls .
Not so bad