Monero vs ZCash vs PIVX

Privacy is going to be big niche crypto market. I want to go big into XMR however I want to do my due diligence into the other coins.

Anybody enlightening me. No dumb one sentence shilling.

Monero is the king of all privacy coins and will continue to be. The only problem with it was the "hurr durr leaks your IPs", but with Korvi coming out, that's no longer an issue.

whos this big breasted jewish butterface semen demon?

*Kovri

We all know this is a butterface right

Zencash and Verge

Actually she's not that bad in the face. Without glasses and with her hair out she's decent.

However, her body is perfect. Khazar milkers are insanely perfect.

Nah, ETN formed from you guys cos Monero lacks one thing... An optional public ledger for commerce

Can you elaborate?

I'm might go 4k USD into XMR and 1k USD into Pivx.

After 30k REQ bags, I'm done with moonshots.

That's a man isn't it?

No it's not a trap faggot. It's Ashley Rae/Communism Kills. A right wing e-celeb.

She's a butterface you dip.

not mutually exclusive. plenty of degenerate right wingers

kek nice mustache

Did you see the second picture. That's not a butterface. She's cute, not hot.

Pivx is a solid coin with the most room for easy growth. A 50-25-25 split is solid. Also show me her butt.

it that a necklace of a Hebrew word?

Could be, but their website is fucking cancer.
"fellow kids" type shit trying to cater too hard to millenials. Will not buy on that principle alone.
Same with verge

Look you don't get Khazar Milkers without the Jew attached to it. That's just the price.

"price is what you pay, value is what you get" - some richfaggot, buffet probably.

10/10 would bang

If you knew the recent advancements in privacy you wouldn’t bother with any of those coins user :) GL

JewCoin isn't going to be private faggot. That's the whole reason JewCoin is being allowed to take off, so that the banking elite will have a one world currency that they can control and see who has what.