Thoughts on kinobody and reverse pyramid training. Is it superior to straight sets during a cut /recomp?

Thoughts on kinobody and reverse pyramid training. Is it superior to straight sets during a cut /recomp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R0LGUigls-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sweating trenbolone
>"yeah my body looks like it does because of fasting lol"
he's a joke

Obviously this style of training is the most optimal!

The closest person to a greek god ive seen convince me otherwise

No. Reverse pyramid is a meme. If you dont get in enough volume with the same weight you're not gonna make any sustainable strength progress. It's not a good idea to mix rep ranges like that. If you wanna do higher reps do them on a different day.

If youre on a recomp or cut, simply reduce volume. 2 or 3 heavy sets and that's it. Yeah, the "reverse pyramid" might give you a pump, but a pump isnt gains. You're trying to maintain your strength while cutting not gas yourself out

You've got my attention. Teach me senpai

When you're on the juice like kino, it makes no difference either way.

not much to teach

stick to straight sets and progressive overload strength increases

This nigga says he doesnt squat because it makes hum look feminine

greg looks shit for someone who roids

Pietro Boselli is much more aesthetic

>reverse pyramid training
This basically just means "do your heavy sets first," right? I already do this.

>looks shit for someone who roids
Dosages and goals, nigga. He looks exactly the way he wants to.

taking advice from a guy claiming to be bruce wayne in his parents mansion.. ironic

its too bad he didn't end up being the batman of fitness but just another villain who sells the same bull shit while calming to be natty lol

nah hes limited by genetics

he did do a video showing multiple test results ranging within like 6 months? not really sure what the actual numbers were since I remember just watching it for fun because of all the accusations I had heard of

u can still find it i think

does this apply to different exercises as well? eg mixing doing strength bench then higher rep squats right after

If you're doing PPL it is completely fine to do for example on you leg day you work up to a heavy single and then do a 3x12 high bar squats to put some more volume. This grows your legs like crazy

How much do you squat?

Yup, and not only that. You see how he shows off how rich/successful he is on every video? That's what he is selling, the idea of success. He is just using those things to add production value on himself. I used to think normies deserve to get fucked for falling for such things, but now i just feel bad for them and sad for myself for being unable to tell them they are being tricked.

But then again, t's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled, and for this reason we'll never be able to redpill normies.

Never maxed, depending on how im feeling i just usually do 405-455 for easy triples 7-10 sets
I never do grinders on squats or deads

Do you start with low weights as warm ups and ramp up to 455 or do 7-10 sets of triples with 455? I'm stuck at 350 forever and i don't want to gain weight anymore to add weight on the bar

Yup I always warm up and I go by feel.
When I said 405-455 I mrant I gauge my warm up weights and then I pick a weight in the ballpark of 405-455 to do my working sets with. I'm really not trying to increase my squat anymore, just maintain it
350 is solid weight, at this point you're gonna want to implenting heavy and light days if you haven't already. I know that 10x10 made my OHP skyrocket so I see no reason why t wouldn't work on squats or there's always Bulgarian method. smolov. Or 20 rep program

This guy just emanates weasel creep vibes. Watch the vid where he goes to the dollar shave club mansion party. Hes a fucking loser.

Hes a spineless loser that has never had to work hard or struggle in his life. This is an assumption proven correct by how he acts and conducts himself. Tryhard morons hire him as a speaker to motivate them, it is a giant circlejerk of pathetic conduct.

To all those claiming kinobody is on roids let me tell you otherwise. He did several tests to prove he is natural.

He posted a video benching 300x8.

youtu.be/R0LGUigls-o

The person who did the tests wasn't even a doctor she was a natural therapy thot.
I blocked his channel a long time ago, I don't need his garbage worthless advice clogging up my YouTube feed.

>kinobody
>posts manlet

who is this fag?

it just shows that u can do whatever stupid type of training you want, you'll see results as long as ur taking decent prohormones