Just cooking up my breakfast, Veeky Forums

Just cooking up my breakfast, Veeky Forums.

Want any?

You forgot the onions

Looks good.
Don't want any though, I can't take those gains out of your mouth.

'mirin

new York strip?

No I don't want heart disease, thanks.

gotta eat them raw anyways

Looks delish. Throw some sliced squash in there for the veggies and top it all off with some avocados on the side. Perfect meal

>not fasting until 2pm

What oil do you use?

Came here to say this

I can't eat pork but the eggs look good.

meat raw when eggs are almost cooked

brainlet

>cooking eggs and steak in the same pan simultaneously
australia should really be designated as a continent for weapons of mass destruction testing.

Looks good, but you put the eggs on way to early compared to the steak. Should have waited, now you won't have it all on the plate at the same time

You should cook the eggs after the meat is ready you stupid

Haha is this some kind of oppo-vegan diet where you don't eat anything that isnt an animal?? Where do you get your fiber?

>cooking breakfast at 10pm

Alright you fucking loser

Cook steak first faggot

shut up faggot

Heart attack? No thanks

have you cooked anything in your life user?

Unless you either plan on murdering those eggs or boil your steak, part of that meal is not getting cooked proper.

what a waste of steak

why would you cook that in the same pan at this stage of cooking? that shit doesn't even look organic...

no, I don't eat pleb-tier conventional agriculture toxic steak dyed red and chicken eggs from chickens that don't have legs, thanks

also nice stainless stell pan, hope you enjoy your chromium and nickel poisoning

>not using cast iron

normalfag

>putting meat and eggs in the pan at the same time
you should weight for the meat to be almost over then add eggs, this way you'll have to take the eggs out before the meat is done and you will either eat them cold later or eat them first and then wait for the meat
>men
>cooking
not even once

>weight
wait
phoneposter

You ididot, eggs are ready in one minute, meat has like 10 minutes or so more to cook.

Thanks user, it's 4 in the morning over here and you've got me craving eggs.

Steak won't be done in time

>>men
>>cooking
>not even once
grow out of this mindset ASAP. you have to learn to manage and provide for yourself first.

You guys really think raw onions increase your testosterone ? Kek

t. low test

minutes or so more to cook
Jesus christ how burnt are your steaks?

Nah, I'm good thanks. Wouldn't be enough for the both of us anyway.

that looks so good... it's 1am and I'm about to cook a big fat burger maybe I'll post it later. I love annoying my neighbors by cooking in the middle of the night

I do cook for myself. What are you talking about?

>no salt and pepper on steak
>not giving steak a nice sear
What are you doing even

show some fucking respect

that's a pretty calorie dense meal bro, you bulkin?

>not knifing the egg white bubble on the middle egg so it spreads out evenly in the pan

Get out of my Veeky Forums

the fuck is wrong with that,, cunt?
you're an ignorant germaphobe faggot

B-but the runny eggs get on t-the steak
>do_not_want.jpg

>not scrambled eggs with butter
Shit tier

Not him. It's not about germs. It's the fact that those eggs will be either cold from taking them out of the pan before the steak is ready, or they will be overcooked as fuck if you cook them the same amount of time. Then they might still get cold if you let the steak rest after you take it off the heat.

Begone thot, as you'd know anything other than suck cock and take it up your arse

The fuck are you doing? Cook the steak first, the cook the eggs while it rests.

>oil

lard is the best for searing

>cast iron
>not using a granite pan

enjoy your iron poisoning

>searing

Why not just pour caramel sauce on it and be done with it.

You uneducated faggot

>Frying steak and eggs at same temp

I want a gf

None of this criticism has anything to do with hygiene you troglodyte.

>he fell for the tricks of the grain jew and thinks fat and dietary cholesterol are bad

>eats his steak well done
>calls other people faggots

Oh the irony

I know how to make my food

>men
>cooking
>not even once
Maybe 70 years ago, then women got 'liberated' and now they really can't cook for shit. I can say with confidence I'm a better overall cook than any woman around me except maybe my grandma.

>cooklets, when will they learn?
You'll either burn your eggs or the pan isn't nearly hot enough to properly sear the meat.

Nope.

>unseasoned steak
>frying a steak
>raw steak and cooked eggs in same pan
good job user looks great

You eat rare pork? None of the beef I buy is that color and the fat does not look like that either. That much trim would have marbling too.

Looks fucking great

fat and cholesterol are good for you . sugar is the problem, sugar interacts with fat and cholesterol in very negative ways

they should stop making things "low fat" and START making them "low sugar"

Why can't you eat pork? Are you one of them there desert goblins?