Is it weird to use photos of yourself pre/fit/ on tinder?

>i do it to weed out that thots and sluts from tinder

a little autistic but sound logic.

is that a scrotum covered in barnacles?

i would only match fatties and uggos.
i think average looking guys can get matches but they need proper context of photos to show you aren't poor and do instagramable things
but if you're hot enough it doesn't matter as much

>expecting anything but thots and sluts on tinder

are you autistic?

>reverse image search this
You've really gone to at least four separate thread, posted this image, then never answered the question on what it was.

It's a cow tongue and... surrounding parts?

Lmao, if you weed out the thots and sluts from tinder, then how are you supposed to fuck them? I swear you people are retarded.

do a lot of you tinder users live in large cities or college towns ? 100,000 people in 40 mile radius of me spread out through a bunch of medium to small sized towns and i only come across about a dozen profiles per day. i dont get it.

I used to do the same thing before

My therapist said it's a manifestation of my low self esteem. I don't want to put my best foot forward for some reason. The only person you are hurting is yourself

British "cuisine"

>G-technology

I just masturbated to that guy thanks OP was looking for his name and I only had a gif to work off of.

Are you a guy? Cause you better say no homo when you finished other wise you're gay

nah shit was very homo, the dude is a fucking sex god and women can't even compete

Didn't even need to see him naked, just saw him flexing and posing in a video and that was more than enough

>using pictures of what you used to look like
>Did you mean to say pre/fat/?
Just post current pics of yourself, it’s tinder, there’s no reason to have some hidden agenda.

>implying hurting yourself by not dating people only interested in looks.

Therapists are tools. They have one fucking job which is to hook you on some drugs for the rest of your life.

I created a tinder profile saying I have autism and that I'm 5'6 (both true).

I got some likes today but I already wasted my swipes, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to match.

change the time on your phone and you can thank me later

Oh shit not even Ainsley Harriot knows what this thing is??

but wouldn't you want to lower their expectations and widely blow away those expectations when you meet them

>They have one fucking job which is to hook you on some drugs for the rest of your life
That's psychiatrists, duh doyyy. And the implication is that you are afraid of posting pics of you post-Veeky Forums because if you still get no responses then you know that you have no hope. Also, you are trying to weed out the whole of tinder by the sounds of it.

No use tinder.