5 REASONS YOU SHOULD REPLY TO THIS POST (OR YOUR MOHTER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT)

Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

NON NEGOTIABLE

Quick rundown on this guy? Shows up on my recommended list

np way

Why does this guy have to take his shirt off in every video? Like for reals, this fucker will have a 10 minute video where he is giving instruction on a whiteboard and his motherfucking shirt is off.

fag

PhD in Kines
Good quality vids
Mostly bait in titles
Sore in Six series is a staple in my training, traps one is phenomenal.

natty king

he is on trt

Shirtless gets the youtube views.

ignore the clickbait titles, his advice is solid

Nigger
Clickbait videos, but a lot of good information

Lmao
Also checked

shieeet

kys op

ill tell you what op. reply to this post or you'll have pectus excavatum the next time you wake up.

checked

>0
epfi

Lol replied

Cx

Kys sage

One of the most legit educated and experienced fitness youtubers. Often recommends meme tier isolation weirdness, but this is usually a matter of answering how to specifically isolate a given muscle or pattern.

Zero tolerance for not-natty, so he's got very little to say about how things are different as an enhanced being. He's absolutely merciless with dieting and lifestyle regiment (he has a single cheat meal A YEAR and it's a carrot cake cupcake on his birthday).

His titles are all clickbait, but realize that's just him marketing to 13 year old lanklets because he wants them views and you-checks.

Fuck u

goddamnit jesse

Makes sense

Gdi Jeff

nice trips

this guy does seem legit tho

Faggot waste of digits

fuck you

kek

in the subject line? really cunt? that's cheating

deez nike's

>absolutely merciless with dieting

At least that is what he wants his followers to believe

He's probably roiding, just like all the others

im a 6'0 manlet

Jeff is a necklet

Anybody knows his lifts? Looks like the typical brosplit weakling

Nice pasta

Nigger

Fugg off

Fuck you.

cope

Oddly amusing how anti gear Jeff is yet had that Indian roid monkey on his channel. Really activates the almonds

hating on the modern maharaja
confirmed for not making it

Becauses natties look natty in shirts

Checked and keked

kek this, i saw a video of him with clothes. he had a big t-shirt on, so it was covering his biceps. really hard to tell that he was jacked

kys

Oy vey

6 EXERCISES TO GET MASSIVE DUBS (NON NEGOTIABLE CHECKING)

No

based

i loled

Fuck

reee

Checked

His new Jinder Mahal training videos are so good

Otay

asshole

if dubs OPs mother dies. Let's get rolling boys

Well that hit the spot

Checked. Good going m8.

Op, better get funeral planning.

Sorry OP guess you lost this one

kys

Suck my balls

Good luck finding someone available on Christmas.

Based Jeff

checked you fag

doublenigger

Piss off

pls report

>NON NEGOTIABLE TRIPS

Fucking Jesse

hahaha jokes on you i already have it

Balls

>TFW tiny feet
>6'1" but tippy toes only adds 3 inches and door frame is 6'11" high

holy christmas

jeff's a fag and not natty

Nig

quality thread

If dubs, I get a gf next year.

Why isn't this thread deleted and OP banned already?

He or Scott?

Thank you Jeff for putting the science back in strenght!

One of the many fake nattys on youtube.

>Pectus excavatum
> mournful tits

Jeff is not natty himself, he's been on TRT for many years.
His advice is still good since he's a very experienced physical therapist.
Steroids aren't magic. If you roid you will still look fat and shit if you eat junk food and don't follow a very strict diet of healthy homecooked foods only. Just look at Jason Genova, been on large amounts of steroids for 11 years but looks awful because he eats Burger King all the time.

i luv my moms yo.
don't hurt her.
please.

ahhhhhh

cunt

>tfw you always scroll past "your mom will die in her sleep" thread hoping she'll actually die in her sleep
>tfw she's still alive

suck a dick

Ok

merry christmas jeff bateman

Is Dom Mazetti natty? He looks relatively small un-flexed but then he flexes and the dude blows the fuck up. How?

autist

Fuck you