What physique and level of facial aesthetics would I need to get this girl?

What physique and level of facial aesthetics would I need to get this girl?

b urself

sweet looking girls do not go for men solely only their physical bodies

lifting does not help with your shit tier personality

anyone can get fit, it's actually pretty easy. just eat right and workout for an hour 3 times a week.
getting a good personality is hard

She has an innocent look to her. When I was in highschool, there was a chick like this and almost every dude in my year tried to pick her up at some point and failed. She remained single right to graduation. Shes now married, has two kids and I'm on Veeky Forums at Christmas.
My God I hate myself. Please send help

>good personality

what the fuck is this supposed to be mean?

Having a good personality is cope

if you have above average facial aesthetics, good height, Veeky Forums, good social status and not act like a douchebag, girls will like you.

What type of guy did she marry?

>not act like a douchebag
aka have a good personality

sure having a good physically body is great, but if you are a douche/creepy/autistic/pain old weird that body won't get you anything but thots and single moms
maybe some milfs

>What physique and level of facial aesthetics would I need to get this girl?
Mine. Get on my level.

If your attracting the typical sloots, being a douchebag (attractive or muscular one) will work.

if your attracting tumblr qts who are into alternative shit, then you need a "good personality".

Post face and physique, boyo

>if your attracting tumblr qts who are into alternative shit, then you need a "good personality".
is good personality in this instance code for a xanax scrip, weed connection, all black cloths, netflix account, and various sex toys?
because that's all you need to get tumblr thots

Now post yours.

A Rock/Ground type. Horribly flawed if you ask me.

>won't get you anything but thots and single moms
>maybe some milfs
i.e the dream

It seems we're at an impasse, us both being solid 10's.

And that's why you'll die a virgin

sure if you have no intention of having kids or a stable family

jokes on you my babysitter molested me so I'm in the clear

My gf has a very similar look to her

Thin, pale, innocent, sweet, hipsterish looking

I knew her for a while and didn't bother making a move because I assumed she was into scrawny numale hipster dudes with ironic tattoos

Turns out she's into classic boy next door look, with stocky/rugby builds, which fits me to a tee

I actually took her virginity...she kept getting approached by weak hipster dudes and she was waiting for a big guy with some muscles to throw her around

Impressive, very nice fanfiction.

lol why would i make that up

all i was saying is that often times people arent attracted to those who you think they might be

>lol why would i make that up
to make me sad

Just don't be a lardass and look presentable
The rest is down to luck and game

just curious. do you also dress like a "hipster"? dressing in hipster shit while being Veeky Forums, can make you stand out.

by the way, what do you mean by a classic boy next door look?

Hehe

i am op do u guys think i can get this girl im 6ft3.5 220lbs

try being a shitskin, girls like that tend to gravitate towards them (then get raped/acid attacked/battered).

Did you like it? Or was it a dood

Looks like an inferior version of the girl i'm dating. Strangely she wasn't impressed at all by my abs. My 'goodness' is what she saw in me. Looks like my years of loneliness and pain paid off...

No. Thats clearly not enough. Talking for experience. If you aim for a 7 you need to be at least a 6. Ask a friend (female) to rate your face or try /soc/

go to bed ACD

your god is RNA polymerase and what it's transcribing

I know they're all models and make faces as a job, but the guy on the right has such a friendly relaxed smile

Acting like a douchebag is not a malus
The real problem is if you're too much fearful, weak and feminine, but if you're good looking it will still allow you to get laid, they will leave you/ cuck you soon
If you're actuay good looking and a douchebag you will get laid a lot and will also keep girls for how kuch you want
Most people here who say shit likr "I was with this qt and she left me because I was too mean" no, she left you because you were not as attractive as you think

Money

She isn't that hot. This is the best possible angle/light/makeup she can pull off. You can't imagine the amount of time that went into this. She probably drops 1-1.5 points in a normal picture.

He isn't dressing like an hipster, that's normcore, the best style

>STAB Earthquake
>STAB Stone Edge
>Flawed

You need to be an interesting person and not be awkward. If you are socially autistic you are fucked anyway. Physique helps mainly if you wanna attract ons thots or rarely if a girl has a serious fetish for muscle. Otherwise one can get 90% of girls not lifting. Just look around you. How many guys with gfs are ripped? It's not that here on Veeky Forums we need to get more aesthetic to get a gf. Most of us here probably have better bodies than most normies ever will. It's just that we social autists. This is the Veeky Forums blackpill.

bullshit. Women are the definition of shallow they only care about physique, money, or dick size. They could give a Fuck less about
>muh personality
while there are exceptions they are few and far between.

every time I see a picture of this guy my self esteem drops to a negative
how the fuck am I supposed to compete with such people living in this world? they had already won the game before even being born

Weak to 7 types. 2 of them 4x weaknesses