Does this look like a kanker sore or an STD? I get kanker sores fairly often but they don't usually look like this

Does this look like a kanker sore or an STD? I get kanker sores fairly often but they don't usually look like this.

tonsil stone

what he said OP. pick it out and then smush it in your fingers and smell it.

In my mouth? I thought tonsil stones were further down towards the throat, this thing is on my cheek

Yes I know they smell like rotting meat, when I scrapped it off before it didn't smell though, I thought it might be a tonsil stone at first too.

Its on his buccal mucosa so it can't be a tonsil stone. It looks like a salivary stone in your Stensen duct. Or just tissue trauma from biting. Is it hard?

There's definitly tissue scarring but that's old, this started forming a few days ago but didn't hurt until yesterday. It's kinda hard and has pus if I scrape it off. It's on the cheek at the back of my mouth of that makes any difference.

Just go see a dentist, unless you live in an actual shithole.

Could be an incredibly shitty wisdom teeth, for all I know.

this. pick it out with a toothpick.

Yep I believe that's where the parotid gland joins to the mouth so it's probably a salivary stone

Heres a zoomed out image

Take lysine supplements so you don’t get kankers anymore

Is it solid like a piece of bone or soft like flesh?

Soft but firm

It’s probably just a kanker sore mang
Saltwater gargle etc

Go to a dentist or physician for a proper answer. To me it looks like tissue trauma. If you get kanker sores then try removing citric and soda from your diet, it should reduce how often you get them

Stop letting niggers cum in your mouth

Wouldn't it hurt like shit if it was a canker sore? Those things absolutely kill me. I don't think it looks like any std related thing I've ever seen - but to echo everyone else, go see a doc. That looks spooky to me bro

nigga you're growing another tooth

Nah nigger, I have herpes and that doesn't look like an STD.

???? it looks like a very impacted wisdom tooth breaking through the gums finally, why the fuck are you people saying tonsil stones when its not near his tonsils?

Its your wisdom tooth nigga

is it hard?

is it painful to touch?

does your breath stink?

Looks like you bit the inside of your cheek, but go to the dentist

It looks like the Bubonic Plague to me.

this is a tonsil stone. i had these and got my tonsils removed because of it.

I've done this before, gagged hard and almost vomited.

It's a kankerhomo

This Christmas you have to go back to Africa.