Is it true that once you hit 1/2/3/4, you get a free gf?

Is it true that once you hit 1/2/3/4, you get a free gf?

where do I submit my application? I could really use a gf right now

Where do i get feminine qts like that with good facial proportions?

again with posting these fucking whores here jesus christ
fuck off to /r9k/, everyone's fucking sick of your >tfw no gf posts

Souce?

we used to be cool Veeky Forums, we used to talk about feelings in the past

what happened?

What band is that on the shirt? Obviously Black Metal but what is the band

normalfags

burzum

pretty sure it's not burzum. I listen to plenty of black metal. this looks like it starts with an "m" but I can't recognize it.

Didn't realize it was backwards. Should have recognized it, thought it looked like the church on Aske. And some girl(male?) posting a picture like that will listen to anything deeper than burzum

*it's not like some

You get a free girlfriend, but you have to go up and ask her.

It is. It's a mirror photo, which is why no-one initially realised that's the Aske cover art.

Basically, yes. I'm at 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 and I can easily get a GF but choose not to. I've turned down sex from multiple women.

these aren't feelings you pathetic spastic
it's just cummie cravings, and you're putting these fake whores on a pedestal and in turn shit up the board
look at that woman. look at her soulless eyes and copious amounts of makeup. all her "qt" mannerisms, like sticking her tongue out, are all fake, or the Varg shirt, are all artificial, all meant to attract lonely orbiters like you. these people are attention junkies, and you're validating her worthless existence because >muh dick. and then you post it here and i have to hide one more fucking thread
there's at least 3 other threads up right now featuring some qt patooty attention whore sluts
i'm really tired of this goddamn world

What's 1/2/3/4 ?

1 plate OHP
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate deadlift

we have moved forward to live in the now and let the past be the past occupying the past, not occupying my present mind.

1 plate being a 45 lbs/20 kg one i should add

>hit 1/2/3/4 1RM
>submit my gf application to the gym Secretary of Relationships
>get it mailed back to me because I left some irrelevant page blank by accident
>bureaucracy.jpg
>fill it out again
>wait 6 months to hear back
>"user, your application has been denied. Please refrain from submitting another application until you reach 1/2/3/4 for reps. Regards, HR."
>mfw

Thanks

45lb is 20.4kg, also you must be able to do 10 reps one after the other in order to redeem 1 free gf coupon

I just want someone to love me.

Who else is spending another holiday season alone?

I got a girl with proportions similar to this once I hit 1/2/3/4, you need to have the signatures of all the roiders in your gym and receive the blessing of the gym druids.

Be careful tho, the manlets will try to rise out of the pits to steal your signature form, may the when be with you.

I am. It doesn't usually bother me, but it's bothering me now because I just met a girl that I really liked whom I'll never see again because she doesn't live here.

>for reps

what the fuck am I supposed to do know, I can't do reps

Damn. Sorry to hear that man. Did you go on a date with her at least?

You can get a free gf before that. It'll blow your mind.

how?

I'm being a fucking retard, have been on this board for 4 years and have lifted on and off for longer but I genuinely still don't know what is meant by 1/2/3/4

1 pl8 ohp 2pl8 bench 3pl8 squat 4pl8 deadlift

1 plate OHP, 2 plate bench, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift. It’s a common strength standard seen around here on fit

I can do 1/2/3/4 and there are no gfs

The key to getting a gf is all in FACE not body

1pl dl, 2pl squat, 3pl bench, 4pl ohp

It's all you want to fucking talk about

does she have a new account? seen two pics I dont remember from her previous (closed) insta...

>405 diddly
>just 135 press
I will never understand armlets

How much does a plate weight in freedom units?

why is her instagram unavailable? I need more of her ahegao

Also don't forget the weight of the bar. Has to be 60kg all up, so dumbbell users cannot cheat.

Kelly has depression/bipolar issues, like a lot of internet 'celebrities'.

>tfw was talking to a girl who liked anime
>tfw she said she wanted to marry someone else

10lbs

That was before inflation it's 2/3/4/5 now

the thing with those girls is, they will talk about games, anime, even exchange ecchi and hentai pics with you. some even send nudes and fool around with you. but... they do so while having a boyfriend.

so you don't really want to date them. they may be perfect in some areas, but faithfulness is not one.

Hey don't hate Burzum. Jesu dod is a fucking great song

Then you must be blind, it clearly says Burzum and has the same font type that Burzum used

Kek

its burzum you dolt. its the album with the burnt church in the foreground

unironically this

1/2/3/4 ain't shit. You could not even look like you lift at that strength level

Back on r9k with your ugly meth traps that fuck niggers.