What would be the potential drawbacks of drinking pure olive oil? With 100 calories/table spoon...

What would be the potential drawbacks of drinking pure olive oil? With 100 calories/table spoon, could I theoretically just gulp some down to move along my stagnating bulk?

Be a pioneer breh. Try it and report back to us.

I already swallowed a mouthful to experiment, and it honestly wasnt too bad. I'm just wondering if i drank too much, would my heart stop?

gagging, shitting

Gallstones, seriously I tried this, it was a bad idea.

Your body won't absorb it. You'll shit oily discharge

No, but you'll have the nastiest sloppy shits and anal seepage.

My diet is already essentially just milk and pasta, so I don't mind shitting out liquid

Better try another mouthful, to be sure.

Why wouldn't my body be able to absorb it?

The confirmed drawback is that if you don't mix it with your food, you will not get the benefits of it being mixed with your food. If mixed into your food, it would help you absorb fat soluble nutrients, it would slow down the absorption of carbs etc.

I already do that,never experienced any drawbacks
t.italian

It absorbs very easily, it just has a laxative effect.

Even little girls drink tablespoons of olive oil all the time. Ever heard of a salad?

>if you don't mix it with your food, you will not get the benefits of it being mixed with your food.

Ya dont say?

People are too stupid to understand that eating olive oil mixed in other foods has benefits compared to drinking pure olive oil, so it has to be said.

what are some other GOAT monounsaturated fats?

organic avocado oil

yeah I was thinking avocado. Avocado is fucking good shit - lots vitamin E, potassium etc. What else - just nuts I guess. I eat a lot of natty pb for the mono fat, but I'm not a big fan of all the omega 6 and shit.

legumes are toxic, so peanut butter is sort of a lot unhealthier than other forms of fat. almond butter is much safer.

I never really thought about this, I don't want to be the first one to start downing olive and avocado oil but it sounds pretty easy mode. I'm organic grass GOMAD in the meantime

>legumes are toxic
nvm, I guess that means you're a paleo retard. later

Buy some good olive oil and bread and dip the bread in it. No need to make it a nasty experience

Just make sure it's actual extra virgin olive oil like the one they sell in Italy, Spain and Greece

I didn't even know that's what they shill, I just study horticulture in school and came across the info.

you can put some pepper and shit in it and eat it by soaking bread in the oil

>I'm not a big fan of all the omega 6 and shit.
Time to step up your omega 3 game

>bread

>legumes are toxic
Specifically, raw legumes are toxic.
The toxin(s?) in question are destroyed by thorough cooking.

i drank 50ml once and felt like i found the best way to bulk. one hour later i started feeling like shit for the rest of the day. dont do it

Just heat it up and pour it on some toast. Delicious fried bread.

i used to add it to my ramen