/fat/ - Alone on Christmas Edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Join the /fat discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

>Previous Thread

Confess.

Drank like 8 cans of diet bepis yesterday.

I ate chocolate (Chocolate was 117 calories), but I was still at 1000-1100 calories

>Borderline Skeleton Mode
>still have gut hanging out

Goddamit

For those who interested, bottom row of images is 2 and a half months of progress. Of all the stuff i tried the most effective and easy to stick to was dieting on 400 - 600 calorie deficit with 50 - 25 - 25 macros and 5 days of exercises, for example I do 5x5 3 times a week and then do cardio or work on pull ups on off days.

That's a really big improvement man.

Keep it up. The real gains come in the next year!

I'm slightly overweight, I lost 5 kg, but I don't see anything :(
I was 65 kg, now I'm 60 kg
I'm 151 cm

Went over maintenance on a family road trip.

Oh well back to 1300 today.

>put my measurments into NAVY bf % counter
>Acceptable

My BMI went from extremely obese to just obese so I got that going for me I suppose.

Ugh I know. My chest is the last place I'm losing weight.

Dropped a couple pant sizes, no more muffin top, but just a little overhang of lower stomach fat that doesn't want to go away.

Shit's fucking infuriating. I was planning to start bulking by this time, but it seems i need another month of calorie deficit.

Gonna eat a bunch today and tomorrow, eat nothing on 26 27 28 29 30, then eat a bunch on the 31st, then go back to eating like normal.

ate alot lads, but i hit my december goal today and theres still another 5 days

Fuck this shit

you've made really good progress bro, hope you're lifting, as it will really solve the loose stomach problem, and i'm assuming the loose skin on your arms. also drink fucktons of water and get fiber to help with the sagginess, we're all gonna make it

what vape should I get

I'll need probably another season as well tbqhwyf.
I mean, I've been packing on weight and letting it stick to me like glue for years it seems. I'm just now getting back into the swing of things and I'm still rolling in a relatively high bf%, maybe 16 or 17. I mean, I've got some decent muscle going on, and my upper and lower body seems nice and toned. But holy fucking shit this stomach has been a fucking plight on my body for YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAARS and I'm fucking ready for it to be GONE.

My solution is to try and nail 2000 calories Sunday through Thursday and bulk like bloatmax on the weekends. Gonna start lifting and running like a fucking lunatic.

I fucked up, folks. Don't ever join the military.

Can't you get out?

cant stop eating today

Yeah, I'm getting kicked out for an injury. Home in January, shit sucks.

What happened? And why not?

>even pretending to smoke in 2018

better than stuffing my face

I really, really want to send my dad to Belize.

Remember, /fat/: the cookies are for Santa.

>eat 2600 calories one day
>Lowest weight since I started cutting next morning
???

Fantastic progress you look great, what's stats

Will eating mangoes make me fat?

You can eat 15 cups of mango and still be under 1500 calories a day.

Holy shit

ok so i have a routine now
every day i ride a Spinning machine (stationary bike) for 1 hr keeping my heart rate at or above 166-171 bpm
i have no issue doing this now physically but i can not stand how BORING (which in turn makes it FEEL like longer then an hour) it is. does anyone have any advise on how to keep my self entertained while i do my routines so they don't feel like they take forever to finish.
movies don't work and music is starting to not work

Incredible progress. Thanks for the motivation

Is this even a human

I wonder if anyone from /fat/ is like him.....

im only 20 kgs overweight, not a landwhale

I'm 5 kgs overweight

900 lbs

Why does his ass have an ass? What?

Were all going to make it

TEEETSUUUOOOOO

Because he can shit twice
Also he lost already some pounds..

Gained about 40 lbs. this December.
My last family event is on the 26th and I plan on fasting till Jan 26th if possible.

It's not all bad. I was 155 at 6'1 and was looking pretty skeletal.
I hadn't jacked it in 6 months and now I'm doing it 3 times a day. I think I was pretty much into anorexia mode so I might only drop back to 165 or so.

>Alone for Christmas edition
God if only. Then I could have actually stayed on track nutritionally. Fuck my life I’m weak

50 pounds down in three months.
Bad news is jogging every day hurts my knees so bad, same with squats which were main parts of my excersizing. Guess I gotta lose even more before I can get more into those but man did I feel good to sweat that much.

>ate meats mostly at dinner

I-I think I actually made it through christmas dinner bros, even though a little bloated right now

>no loose skin
>no stretch marks or tiger stripes
>no sign of ex-fattiness
>started as an actual fat fuck

Fuck I'm saving this image so hard

Audio-books?

First time on Veeky Forums btw
Anxietyfag here. Earlier this year I got on antidepressants, I was always against the idea but I'm [spoiler]17[/spoiler] and my mom basically forced me to start zoloft. They have made me less likely to express my anxiety but aside from that it's only been negatives. I was always chubby, and was 177cm 160lbs when I started them. But now I'm 183 with virtually no change to eating habits and actually being more active. I have no idea how to lose weight but it's got to the point where it makes my social anxiety considerably worse. I can't go to the gym as the pills kill my motivation and I'm too afraid anyways.

I don't care about looking amazing, I just want a painfully average body. How can a fat fuck like me get /average/ from a 15-30 minute daily workout from home. Open to more temporary diet changes as well.

Quick n short reply for now, if you wanna get more input then give me a (You), my man.

Are you currently a tobacco smoker? If not, it's easy, go with 0mg nic. If you're quitting smokes, nic content will depend on the wattage you vape at. For eliquid I go with affordable 'premium' stuff, Northland Vapor and Mitten Vapors are both doing decent Xmas sales right now. They both carry hardware but I haven't grabbed any from either of 'em.

For the mod (battery) part of the vape, the iStick Power 80w is compact, durable and has a big-ass li-on battery with internal charging. Tanks are complicated, but a tank is only as good as its coil. I like Tobeco's Super Tank series, which have a large list of compatible coils.

Say what you will about vaping, but it's absolutely been effective for making my fasting windows a breeze to get through (I did quit smokes with vaping, though).

>*started as an actual fat fuck with stretch marks/tiger stripes

Impressive. Most impressive.

Literally no one at the gym will give a shit.

I don't know how severe you anxiety is but I avoided going to the gym mostly because of my anxiety.

If you can, try to go there when there's not a lot of people. 4pm is when I go.

Idk if this makes a difference but the only gym that's close is a public gym. I've been a few times and half the the time I've been made fun of, mind you this was a few years ago when I was younger and it was kids from my school, but it still fucks up my anxiety and takes my mind off working out

done eating for today
lost control

Just do it man. It might not get any less intimidating but you yourself will be braver.

>ate meats mostly at dinner
this was my plan for thanksgiving but that failed miserably and i suspect that will be the case tonight as well.

here's your (you)
I'm not a tobacco smoker. I still get confused by all the terms, like should I just get a whole set, or mod and atomizer. What the fuck is a mod, just the box? Anyways, putting my lack of terminology understanding aside, I was just asking for something to start with, not really willing to cash out on something I might not enjoy or continue to use. Then comes the question of all the juices, VG vs PG, jesus christ. Don't answer those, it is highly unlikely we have the same products in our store considering where I'm from.

I ate 4 tubs of pringles and had about 10 cheese sandwiches

Help me Veeky Forums.

Pretty depressing over Christmas, not gonna make it.

Yeah, mod is the name for the box/battery part. Really stupid name nowadays, it's left over from when people would mod flashlights to be compatible with ancient cigalike tech.

Anyway, you're just looking for something to keep your hands busy that doesn't involve calories. Whichever basic, popular kits they have at your b&m is going to be just fine. Pretty much any shop worth its salt is going to have plenty of gear and liquids ready for sampling, so check it out and see if it's something that might interest you. Once/if you get a setup going, the only cost after that is from getting replacement coils and juice.

Another side effect of vaping is that it will make you thirsty for water. A cup of black coffee, vaping and water is all I have for the first 7 to 8 hours of being awake with a 6-hour eating window.

great thanks. Yea I'm just trying to keep my hands busy when I watch a show or something. Nowadays I usually go without food for the entire day except evening when I get home, and to prevent eating shit while I'm watching an episode or two before bed I need something like this.
Do you happen to know what the optimal battery size would be for those use cases? I'd say I'd use it like 2-3 hours a day

Get help for your depression. Overeating is a symptom of it, not the root problem itself.

Yep, that's what it's good for. All sorts of sugary/sweet dessert kind of juices out there to get that taste after a good meal.
Well, the iStick Power mods have a 5000mAh battery which should go for around 2-4 days with that kind of use. I'd look for something with a 2000mAh+ internal battery. Some b&m guys are pushy and might suggest getting a mod with removable (18650) batteries and an external charger but you don't need that since you're not looking to get a nic fix. Can vape while charging on micro USB anyway.

I know that binge eating feel, user. Careful not to fall down that rabbit hole—it's a real chore to climb out of. I've already downed an entire batch of oatmeal cookies today.

Making cookies with family yesterday, ate around 800 calories worth of cookie dough. Still came in at calorie goal, 1600 with HIIT cardio too, but damn. Pretty much half the day's calories were sugar and butter.

I hate this shit so much ..
I'm so sick of it all.
I'm a dude from Germany.
205kg Heavy, 1,87cm high.
I .. wanted to lose weight. But never had the willpower. My fucking depression and NEET-dom just hindered me.

We're all fat in my Famly. No joke.
Don't worry, im fat because i eat shit, not because of "Muh Genetics" but we tend to get fat really fast.

Two Days ago, my (also morbildy overweight) Older Brother died. My Dad called the police to break into his apartment. Thanks god my Dad didn't go in there and found his body. He died because of his heart problems. A side effect from beeing fat and smoking.

I'm scared. Scared and Angry.
Angry because he died
Angry because i could be next.
Angry because i had so much potential and i wasted it.
It's no new years resolution.
It's only pain inside of me and slowly but surely the will the change myself starts to flicker.

I'm just overwhelmed with everything atm.
His death, My family almost torn apart, his children destroyed. I just cant take all this shit anymore. I want to change.
I need to change or i'll die.
Looks like i will bother you guys and the other anons on Veeky Forums now.

Learn some goddamn self control, you guys. Moderation can only save you if you open your heart to it.

I bought a Christmas cake for the first time this year, because I've been in Japan for a few years and I felt like getting into the spirit.

But I did it smart. It's ice cream cake, so I can have one piece every day or two. I'm not going to down 4 slices at once.

Eat a few Christmas cookies, and then stop. The cookies tasted good, it feels like the holidays, and you're still under your deficit. You guys can do this.

Eat less

I binged on some turkish sweets yesterday. Today I decided to be a responsible man and add them to my calorie count. Turning 1500 kcal a day into 1100 never felt this painful.

>ran 10km today
>Burned a fuckton of calories so I'm keeping my 1000 calorie deficit despite eating like shit
I want that number to keep going down

>350lbs
>23 years old
>developed sciatica pain

I ate 2.5 PB&J and 8 chocolate chip cookies yesterday, but I did have a decent lift with 4 miles of cardio later that night.

Its too late I'm already a demon.

Then you aren't going to lose the fat, because you aren't going to deal with the actual issue.

Why are you still here? Just to suffer?

If you don't feel your Arm or Leg ...
That's a stroke.

>Everyone posts about wanting to stop being /fat/ like it'll cure their neuroses
>Sitting here at 5"6' and 113lbs still hating myself for the odd beer and sweets due to Christmas.

You'll never feel good about yourselves. Ever.

Go to a 24/7 gym. That’s what I do. But I’m nocturnal since I work 3rd shift so I go at like fucking 2am-3am at times.

i've just ate 3 chili con carne tamales (shitload of carbs).

GOD FORGIVE ME.

>tfw can’t kick sugar
I fucking hate love handles

I’m sure I’ll blast them off soon to come, I’m pretty good doing cardio throughout the week, they just tarnish the perception of my progress so much.

You can have sex now though.

>work for over a year
>hit my goal weight of 150 lbs at 6'1"
>now a skinnyfat DYEL

haha time for die

>Veeky Forums
>Sex

Went to chick fil a told the lady it was dinner for me and my GF.

BUT I DON’T HAVE GF I ATE IT ALL IN THE CAR IN THE PARKING LOT. 4 orders waffle fry, 2 fried chicken sandwich, 1 cookie, 2 diet lemonade. Fuck brothers it broke me been doing well since early October but it broke me not sure if I wiped out the few gains I made but I’ll probably go back after holidays I’m so far and weak.

Eat salad with chicken on them. Then ween off fried chicken to grilled.

how did you get rid of your stretch marks in just 10 weeks?

I'm doing fine. Still one one meal a day even though it is chrimbo and I haven't eaten any cake or anything.

Some people say that if you get fat enough eventually you don't even need to eat, you just absorb matter that falls into your gravity well.

Just stop eating. You are so fat you can go months without food. Take vitamin pills and the various salt types to make sure you aren't missing anything and drink broth when you feel super hungry to suppress it.

You will lose like a pound a day or something ridiculous to start with and then eventually a pound every 2 days once you approach normalish weight and in no time at all you won't be a fat fuck.

Imagine a heroin addict buying a bunch of heroin and doing it. That's what you are. You need to quit it.

Which salt types? Nosalt, sea salt tier?

Chicken broth?

I gotta start realising that stuffing my face with food won't make me any happier

fug

Kids can be stupid.

I'm only 20 but most of the people that go to my gym are adults.

I hope everything works out for you.

I regret not starting to exercise when I was younger, back then I didn't really give a shit about being fat, now a days I can't stand it.

Fuck dieting. Guys here's the new plan: Eat so much food you collapse into yourself and form a world-ending black hole

Exams fucked with me a bit, but I've just done a month of successful gymming. I don't look too different but I've definitely gained muscle - my lifts have improved immensely. Still babby tier. Once I gain enough muscle the true cut will begin. Hope you all have a good Christmas lads, my mom is making pastelles and my dad is making the lazy again so I have to do all his work as usual. Good night.

sounds good to me, now where do I get all the money for that?

finally hit my goal of

I went ~42 calories over my limit today

I guess I have to post here

Honest question: how do you get really fat? Like wouldnt people around you be nagging you about it etc. (I'm not American)

why do you guys get a daily /fat/ thread but i cant make a daily skinny/ thread