I'm alone for Christmas because I'm so fat that no guy wants to date me...

I'm alone for Christmas because I'm so fat that no guy wants to date me, so I've never had a boyfriend even though I'm 25. All my friends are with their boyfriend's families.

I'm 5'6 201lbs, with a saggy ass and tits.

How long until I can become loveable?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

If you start heading towards the Earth, you’ll lose your virginity when Bruce Willis comes to drill a nuke into your ass.

You won't find pity here, just lose the weight.
Start by removing the obvious sugary shit and exercise a bit, very light cardio just to get things going.
As you gain confidence slowly fix your nutrition and train harder. Most importantly, don't you fucking stop.

post pic

Go to bed kaylee

This OP. No mercy for the weak.
Stop feeling sad for yourself and do something for yourself.

>I'm 5'6 201lbs
>How long until I can become loveable?

Lose at least 65lbs and maybe men won't be disgusted by you

You're posting here because you know what needs to be done. Work your ass off on losing the weight, live healthier in both body and mind first. Sure this is probably bait but hop to it and get to work, sis

>I'm so fat that no guy wants to date me

Bullshit. The only way this is true is if you are a guy, since not even fat gays want to fuck fat gays.

Literally anyone with a vagina can get a guy, for a lot of men there is but one requirement and that is it.

If there's a problem, fix it. If there's no problem, carry on.

Literally the only thing you need to know to stay alive. Even your cells know to do this. That's why homeostasis is a word.

If you're fat, lose weight. If you want a bf go get one. If they reject you, ask why. If it's because you're fat, lose weight and try again.

You know the solution. If you want to be weak and moan about your situation, go to /adv/. This place has no mercy on the weak.

It's why I love it

This. I work with a guy who is a 400lb wizard, there are also two 350lb+ women who are married and have children.

Fork put downs, fatty

fat women are always cheated on dummy and their partners arent as attractive as they want. OP has a pool of okay-average looking guys but she thinks that she's gonna marry chad if she loses weight

>fat women are always cheated on dummy

All types of women are cheated on, dummy. Especially girls who marry chads.

>fat women are always cheated on
At the christmas party the women were cheating too.

No ATTRACTIVE guy will date her.

Honestly all the guys I've ever had a crush on were at most average looking, if not downright ugly and my friends would make fun of how ugly the guys I liked were

So no, I literally can't get any boyfriend, it's not like I'm rejecting anyone.

Well first of all, you will never get the kind of a pure love, kindness and compassion from the opposite sex. It simply does not exist. The love men might feel towards you is lust and sense of ownership. They wont hesitate to leave your or upgrade if a better one comes a long.

Only way you can truly be loved and appreciated as you are is by your friends and family. Your father and brothers are the only men who actually love you, just as you are.

Stop chasing "love" from men when it does not exist. Chase health, happiness and personal fulfilment instead. And that has nothing to do with romantic relationships with men.

You can't have given any indication of your interest to these guys, you'd at least have gotten laid.

>Especially girls who marry chads
Brutal reality for all of us women. A man truly is as faithful as his options. I am certain that men don't really have hearts. Men who are good looking and therefore can act bad will most definitely do so because they can get away with it.

Absolutely no point in getting married for women since the only way to get a faithful man is to marry someone who is totally unappealing for other females so he does not even have chances to cheat. At least good ones.

Although it is pointless to be in a relationship with someone you don't even find remotely attractive for your liking. So FML.

>Absolutely no point in getting married for women since the only way to get a faithful man is to marry someone who is totally unappealing

If you're marrying just to take someone off market, you're marrying for the wrong reasons. Anyway, a few years of marriage pretty much teaches everyone there are more important things in a relationship than sex.

You can either sit there and cry or you can go out and do it
i lost 22lbs in december and even ate a pizza some weeks ago

Don't be sad. I'm Veeky Forums, 6'1, decent looking, and alone for christmas too.

You're one fast away from being pretty

I'm 6'1", 12%bf at 180, handsome, clear 100k a year at 25 and I'm spending christmas alone.

Just like me, your personality is probably your enemy here.

But you don't have vaginas.

>I am certain that men don't really have hearts
Don't treat the world like everything is black or white. I'm fit and good looking and I got cheated on. I used to be the loyal loving one woman only type of guy. I loved her a lot. Then I discovered it was all a lie. Now I sleep around and I don't really bother with putting time into a relationship or "loving" a woman because it's a scam that will end up badly. So please if you're a woman stop acting like you're a saint who doesn't cheat because most women are heartless, just like men.

If you're anywhere near myrtle beach I'll have nice Christmas dinner with you

>So no, I literally can't get any boyfriend, it's not like I'm rejecting anyone.
Post pic, I'll be your boyfriend

cute girl or fat pig,you choose fat fuck
pic unrelated

Who let the dyke patrol in?

If all your interactions with men suck, maybe you should look at the common variable here and stop being a piece of shit long enough for someone to forget about suicide when you're around.

>this whole thread

You literally just described women.

Post physique fatty

Being a woman is easy mode, you don't even have to be fit. Just don't be fat, start working on that and you'll easily get a bf.

OP here

I'm determined to get hot, and this time next year when hot guys ask me out I'll reject them ALL, it will be so satisfying. Fuck men.

Fork put downs x failure

Post results xDDD

This, what a bitch

>fuck men
what a catch you are, stay bitter toastie

Good for you, then when you hit the wall and age like milk you'll be alone again.

'Fuck men'
No fuck you you fat cunt we have no obligation to fuck your ham hole

Can you be MY boyfriend user?

Listen here sweetie, this thread is going to be really rough but know that good men are out there. Life will be rough but good men are our there. I would walk through the fire and flames with you. You just need to find a gentleman and he will treat you right. The world is a cruel place but the cure for that cruelty is the embrace of a man who truly loves.

>tfw thinking about all the women hurting in the world, now and forever
We're all going to make it sweetie.

>Can you be MY boyfriend user?
Are you a girl?

>falling for such bait
You're getting coal tomorrow.

well yeah, wby

good for you OP, now do it.

I'm not one but yeah I'll be your boyf

I'm alone for Christmas by choice. Been invited by wife's family for presents and dinner but I refuse to go. Diagnosed major depression, chronic PTSD: I don't want to ruin it for everyone.

(:

>when hot guys ask you out
But what about when ugly guys ask you out? Will you stay true to your unattractive roots and let us fill your worm hole?

kek

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>Brutal reality for all of us men. A woman truly is as faithful as her options. I am certain that women don't really have hearts. Women who are good looking and therefore can act bad will most definitely do so because they can get away with it.
>Absolutely no point in getting married for men since the only way to get a faithful woman is to marry someone who is totally unappealing for other men so she does not even have chances to cheat. At least good ones.
>Although it is pointless to be in a relationship with someone you don't even find remotely attractive for your liking. So FML.

Also go suck the tip of a shotgun you cunt

I'll be your boyfriend too if there's a slot open

Once you get to 140lbs and below. Cheer up, fatty. It should only take you 6 months or so.

stop fucking larping retard

Hang yourself with a ribbon as a present to your wife

>imblying there aren't countless stories on Veeky Forums of guys doing this sort of thing

(:

with loose skin never.

better kill yourslef

>falling for this shitty bait thread

There is no such thing as a woman who can't get a boyfriend/laid.

lose weight, or find a guy who likes fat chicks.

Posting here you should already fucking know what to do. This shit is not easy at all. Don't ever forget that.

You set yourself a goal, go for it. What else you got to lose?

From one chick to another, fuck this gay ass attitude and respect a dude for once in your life. Jesus Christ