RLC

This is at an ATL. Pick it up soon or forever be poor. This is the future of the internet.

Imagine if Jobs decided to call his company iApplex

imagine?

lmao this will never moon, unless some whale group decides to

Nice FUD retard
You obviously know nothing about iexec

Shitty brand man, it's more important than you think

It's actually a great brand because it has relevance to exe's as well as the (i) standing for "you". It's also something familiar to most people so shut your dumb mouth bitch

Agreed

Amazing tech in the hands of The French who somehow couldn’t market water

Familiar to most people? wtffff? wtf does Exec mean? What is that buttplug with 6 balls about? lol
Shit brand

Execute. Most people that work with computers knows what exec means. Fuck off.

Do not buy this coin, I do not want any of you dumbcuck pajeet shitcoin chasing motherfuckers owning a real coin. You dipshits do not deserve to be rich bye bye.

Yep, love this project, but what can you do? BTC is fucking up everybody.

hope it doesn't moon in next week, i need to buy more

and also iExec sounds professional because exec evokes images of executive as well

>Sell at 8200 today
>don't see the BTC rally
>be all proud when I accumulate at 7800
>realize I just caught a falling knife

It would have been safe to put my buy 10% lower but I just had no way of knowing. At least I dodged SOME losses. Hold me Veeky Forums. At least I can sleep knowing I accumulated a real coin.

RLC is my tocket from wagecuckery

Imagine how much price will rise when all the new projects start using rlc offchain computations. 200 usd per coin inevitable

sonm and golem already exist.
they don't go very high either.

Golem had a market cap of almost 500mil. And golem has nothing, rlc is already ahead in tech and they have only 50mil marketcap

Friendly advice: don't buy before december

Or more likely dont buy before may. Worthless until they release working V2

Bought last week. Getting justed rn. Down 20%. Pls tell me my 2000 RLC is my one way ticket to making it

big if not impossible

about 37,2k q3 2018

They r ahead of schedule and basicly app market that they will be releasing in december is a part of v2. Not to mention all the coming partnerships. You have max 20 days to board this ship. 1st stop moon

their team refuse and has no effort in marketing, this coin will not go anywhere until May 2018 when they release V2

Stay deluded