Reminder that meatcuck degenerates are ruining the earth

reminder that meatcuck degenerates are ruining the earth

Other urls found in this thread:

footprintnetwork.org/content/documents/ecological_footprint_nations/ecological_per_capita.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha dude weed

>hu""Man""
>Caring about animal feelings
Not gonna make it with this low testosterone levels.

Lol eat some meat dude you sound protein deficient

reminder that Reddit soyboy weebs are degenerates and are ruining the Earth

Why the fuck Sayori has painted hair and a NASA shirt?

earth-chan

why do meatcucks hate her

Society and the human adaptation vs growth of population/industrial efficiency is what is ruining the earth. Our species is doomed to fail unless there are drastic measures taken, which doesn't involve abstaining from meat.

you're paying for OP, you are ruining the earth

Reminder that soyboys will never be strong.

You know what's REALLY ruining the earth? Niggers, chinks, Jews and Americans.
Get rid of those before moral fagging about veganism

am i suddenly supposed to care because you drew the earth as a shitty chinese cartoon girl?
i'm gonna eat more meat now fuck you

>Niggers
They wish they had the amount of advancement that makes them hurt the earth and also they are very resources efficient. They're probably the least environment hurting race.

go home to /pol/ dumbfuck

holy shit is that trappy?

Valid point. Hard to be environmentally toxic when you still haven't evolved past mud huts.

You forgot muslims

The graph is about people density in certain countrys, you absolute fucking retard.

Not like ~50% of Earth land is wasted because some people take a space that would fit 100 people comfortably.
Pic related would be pretty comfy and with some plants and some decorations it'd look less depressing.

no it isnt, it's about resources

footprintnetwork.org/content/documents/ecological_footprint_nations/ecological_per_capita.html

try again poltard

fuck them. they are all fags

Oh ya, it is meat that is killing the earth.

no meatcucks allowed

discord
.gg/HMYSwbC

>if earth lived like earth we'd need 1.6 earths

Unironically this. The way we treat our planet in general is not sustainable but that doesn't mean we're killing the planet. We're eliminating the planets conditions which let us thrive. I say let things go in the direction they're currently going. A mass extinction might occur and humans will be decimated but we'll pull through and after that we can start from square one.

>Americans
>the European says as he tries to remain relevant in the modern world
Ay nice empire user. W-where did it go?

This. Hopefully all the jews and niggers and the rest die while everyone actually good pulls through. Maybe then we can finally have good things.

that's if we lived like the world average

dumbcunts ITT

You clearly do not understand what an average is.

i will never be this rich

why live

1 vegan vs a couple hundred meat eaters :^)

>shitposts everyday
>everyone else is a cuck
You must live an extraordinary life

>muh overpopulation theory

Begone neomalthusian club of rome thot

You are the one ruining the earth if you have more than one child. Your retarded diet pales in comparison with my reproductive strategy when it comes to actually saving this planet (from making us extinct). Now go kys

Did I say overpopulation?

>discord
hahahahahaha

Overpopulated bruh, kill off 4 billion RIGHT NOW

bio meat is the only meat I eat, big meat factory are the problematic ones

No they aren't, POCs are. They breed like rabbits and every last one of them consumes resources.

How is the earth going to be fucked up by a few million people in Scandinavia raising cattle?

The real environmentalism is 4 billion dead POCs