Healthier breakfast

Every morning I eat something along this

>Either sugarfilled cereal
>Two sandwiches with full milk butter and raspberry jam

I always start with a breakfast like this and I think it's affecting my day more than I think. Starting tomorrow I want to switch my high sugar and fat diet with fruits and water. I was going to try eating three oranges instead. Any other suggestions will be helpful

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also want to add that I don't want a bulking breakfast, just a healthier substitute to bread, jam, cereal, butter and milk every morning

Why don't you just cut out all sugar from your breakfast, whether it is refined sugar or fructose in fruits.

That is what seems most sensible to me.

1/2 cup oats
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1 sliced banana

everyday

Why not oats?

I'm a shit cook with eve the basics. But I guess I have to start with that from tomorrow

don't just switch your breakfast from high sugar to no sugar straight away, it'll make you feel shitty and crave sugar throughout the day, try substituting the sugary cereal for a better cereal, or oats, and adding a bit of sugar or maple syrup, and a piece of fruit. slowly decrease the amount of sugar in the cereal until you are happy with it. a regular breakfast for me is either oats and cinnamon (or a bit of maple syrup if bulking), or 8 weetbix and milk with a chopped up banana.
Merry Christmas. :-)

Jesus,The person who wrote that response must be a real joy to be around> Kek

>wants to eat less sugar
>lets eat 3 oranges instead!
i haven't saved any of the stupid brainlet meme pictures but if i had i would dump them all on this thread

eat some fucking eggs

Whole wheat toast with peanut butter
Banana
Boiled eggs

The person who wrote the comment in response to this is just projecting his own fucking insecurity onto everything. It's like that one other version of this post that has the "no bad thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts all the time" thing.

It just reeks of pathetic NEETs trying to project their own depression onto other people

>they've gotta be doing it just to cope ha ha I'm so much more enlightened

I know right. Someone is a manic depressive.

READ THE STICKY YOU FAGGOT.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3

stop eating within 3 hours of waking up

Oatmeal, bananas and black coffee

Oats are simple user. 1 part oats to 2 parts water, just boil the water, turn the burner to low and add the oats. Let them simmer for about half an hour and you're done. I like 1/4 cup of steel cut oats with a spoonful of peanut butter, cinnamon, honey, and some fruit. EZPZ lad, try it out

"Thrres no sugar in oranges" lol

That's a great idea OP but you need to eat more then three oranges. Seriously. Like 3orangea 2 apples and a banana or two and you should be get equal amount of calories that you normally do which is really useful to stop cravings and make you feel better throughout the day

OATS OATS OATS ! ! !

No wonder you guys mostly look mediocre (objectively).

Is that from this board?

You can do 1:2 oats to water for 2-3 mins in the microwave man.

Downvoted.