Any femanons here?

>Any femanons here?

I started going out with the girl and when I was at hers I noticed her panties in the laundry which were stained yellow. I’m fucking mortified, does this bitch have an infection? Is this normal? Is she human?

Pic relates I grabbed online but it’s similar.

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/today-is-the-day-we-will-talk-about-your-dirty-underpa-1468902547
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its over OP

Check your own pants bruh.

Pic looks like it could be a little bit of poop tbqh

They’re clean because I practice good hygiene and shower every day minimum, twice if I can.

is this thread fucking real

post a pic of you wearing them ;)

What do they smell like? This is importan. No seriously, I'm not trying to meme you, the smell could reveal an infection. Wear a comdom anyway.

Could it be vaginosis?
I’m convinced this isn’t normal, her pussy smells a bit more than average too.

Might just turn gay desu

She probably doesn't wipe properly after she went peeing or she might just slightly soak her panties during the day while thinking of Chad's cock.

>Is this normal?
all vaginas constantly ooze mucus. since the pH is somewhat low (3.8-4.5) it'll fuck up most natural textiles. women go through panties fairly fast. if you look at a woman's underwear and they're totally immaculate, they're "date" panties she's probably only worn a dozen times

What the fuck, I've seen this thread before

The pussy sweats, dude. It's an open hole full of musty air and leaking precum 24/7. You know how your dick drips a little after you pee no matter how much you push it? It has that too except the tube is always pointing straight down from the bladder, which they have even less control of since they don't have a prostate like men do.

OP, have you been around girls much? They tell you these things after a while if you let them.

BUT I AM THE CHAD

the vagina is self cleaning. it produces a discharge that flows out to keep it clean.

Women were a mistake

a post that says mostly the same stuff, in case you want to read vaginal discharge facts from gawker instead of a Veeky Forums user: jezebel.com/today-is-the-day-we-will-talk-about-your-dirty-underpa-1468902547

and you will be dealing with shit instead.
fucking someone is disgusting if you take away the horny factor, no way around it.

I used to always wonder this as well. It's pretty gross but just means you made the girl wet.

>not sniffing it
faggot

>she doesn't use pic related to protect her underoos from discharge staining
Amateur.

>she doesn't change her panties more than once a day
>she doesn't wash her coochie with the bidet
Never gonna make it ladies

Is the stain towards the front of the underwear or the back?

If it's the front, that means, it's probably pee desu. She probably wipes terribly. If it's towards the middle, then it's likely vaginal discharge-- which honestly shouldn't be yellow but more clear if anything. And if it's towards the back, idk wtf is wrong with her ass crack

me on the left

Seems like a lot of discharge for 1 day, unless she wears them for multiple days. Also woman sometimes have weak vagina muscles so sometimes piss leaks or like that thing men have sometimes when they finish pissing and they put their dick away that some extra piss comes out, woman can have that too. But yeah those panties do look pretty rank. Keep snooping, see if you can find more, if she has more like that make sure she showers/cleans there before eating her out. It will not taste nice initially .

Dude it's fucking cooch juice...
It's like them getting turned on they get all wet and and turned on then since they wear tight panties it gets on them

just saying, its possible her period leaked onto her panties once and she just washed them instead of throwing them out.
it looks kind of similar to what old period stains can look like (period blood can be brownish, not just red, fyi)

doesn't have to be turned on at all to have vageen discharge

Women are fucking disgusting.I wish I were gay.

Looks like previous period blood . Over time when you wash undies mainly whites the blood sometimes doesn't leave .

Otherwise she may have a yeast infection could be from hormones , weather change (affects gut and vagina bacteria ) or too much bad food in her diet.

oh yeah so then you could stick your dick in some guys hairy shitter instead. so much more hygenic

OP here. I quickly checked while she was in the other room.

IT’S ALL OF HER PANTIES.

WHAT
THE
FUCK?!

Asexual is the answer to our problems

At least men's asses don't constantly excrete so much mucous and discharge that they need to wear a mini diaper inside their boxers

nothing wrong with a bit of seasoning op

Yes, that is normal. Healthy discharge is either white, clear, or yellow, depending on where she is in her cycle and whether she got aroused that day and what her diet is like. Also, white panties tend to stain over time and get yellowed in the crotch. Black panties can get bleached and start to fade in the crotch. This is because of vaginal pH.

HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD IS CURSED

this desu

OP finally manages to get a girl wet and doesn't know what's going on. Veeky Forums, everyone.

Wait, you guys don't stuff out your underwear with several layers of tissues? I do this every night. Wet dreams happen, and cleaning your pants is a fucking mess if you don't take preventive action. It also helps to avoid glueing your pants when being on a date or something.

What in the fuck are you talking about

Only japanese men can appreciate vaginal fluids.

Put your sister’s panties away, close any tab that says Veeky Forums and go back to enjoying the Christmas holidays user.

>Wear the same clothes almost 24/7
>100% clean undies because of how clean my shits are, usually don't have to wipe

How the fuck do I achieve regular ghosties?

ha yyou keep telling yourself that lol

My diet consists of oats, almonds and milk. Just eat high fiber shit or things like eggs and you're good.

Lmao fucking virgin

The vagina is an open hole... the vagina uncontrolably discharges every day. A little bit gets in their panties and it stains. That's it.

I had the same thing, it was an infection
It really was disgusting

OP here with another update.

I got curious and I seriously sniffed the fuck outta her panties. She was downstairs making me a cup of coffee, so I decided I’d rub my nose deep in to see if I can self diagnose this shit. It was a horrendous smell, but my curiosity got the better of me, needless to say it tasted like pussy but it’s been so long since I had pussy before this I don’t remember if her pussy is the normal taste for pussy to taste like? How do you really know what pussy is supposed to taste like as opposed to an infected pussy? It’s kind of like going to McDonald’s in another country, you just don’t know if it tastes the same, I’m not sure about her burger.

I’m gonna try another lick and see what happens, god forbid some toad shit happens and I get high from it but I’ll try report back with my findings.

>either permavirgin, or spering out over nothing
Veeky Forums lol

>OP licking shit of his retarded gfs knickers
Amazing.

after reading this i feel like we are in need of a word stronger than autism

>t. Roastie
Please don't make excuses for being the lesser gender.

DONT DO IT
IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS
F
F
F
F

Sniff her pants, when I had that infection, it smelled to my pants, it smelled like ammonia, sometimes like fish.

You just wanted an excuse to talk about your gf on Veeky Forums. Fuck off, you aren't quirky or funny.

Is this what men do when we're busy or away?

>This thread

I was never sure how much of Veeky Forums were virgins until now. This is pathetic. Yes it's normal. Every normal pussy leaks (what you call getting wet), this stains underwear. If ya girl has perfectly clean panties all the time then she has an infection

I’ve been sniffing them every time she leaves the room, I’m stuffing them into my pillow case if I hear her coming back.

How do I break it to her that I think her vagoo is dysfunctional?

Yellow stains are not normal, just google

That time in school when all the boys had to leave so the girls could have a special talk from the teacher that's what they were telling them.
>you've got a dirty pussy and it will discharge pus or blood pretty much all day every day
It's basically the female form of smegma. It's the main reason why your grill will go to the bathroom right before sober sex.
>i'll be right back, im pretty sure my pussy smells like the inside of a broken refrigerator right now
I have never understood why anyone sniffs panties. That shit smells heinous. Women cloak themselves in endocrine disrupting perfumes and lotions for a reason. They smell vile otherwise.
>sorry i'm not 2d enough for you user
What my last gf said right after I dumped her reeking ass.

We are curious abort your vaginas. Just like you Are curious about our dicks.

>tfw no gf to steal panties and sniff them

Those cause infections because your discharge ends up pressing against the vagina and you can get infections.

Op, a vagina is a self cleaning oven and so panties will stain. If she was an actual woman and not millennial trash, she would know how to properly clean her panties like I do.

We get wet, we make discharge, its normal but she should get checked if it smells at all.

It does smell. I’m smelling it now. In fact the other day I shoved my face into her ass and smelt it through her jeans

discharge plus air exposure in few hrs it turns light yellowish

Touché.
For curiousity's sake, user... do guys like it when they get their balls sucked or is it unneccesary?

This is sign of infection. Tell her.

the city of females lmao

i think its pretty awkward and doesnt really do anything. dont know about other guys though

What the fuck do I say?

Ay yo gurl I shoved the crotch of your panties up my nostrils and I think you got a problem?

Women are fucking disgusting

that one user was right

PUT YOUR FUCKING SISTERS PANTIES AWAY YOU LOUT

I hate that shit. Feels weird and makes me nervous

I fucking love getting my balls sucked while she strokes my shaft. I've literally never had a girl do this of her own accord though and always have to suggest it, makes me think I'm in the minority.

Its rally different. It doesnt feel good in itself, but it can be hot. Do it quickly and then move back to sucking his dick.

Just tell her you think it smelt a bit funny when you had sex, and that she should go to a gynecologist.

It should have a very light smell but if its rotting fish, she either A: has in infection, B: doesn't wash frequently enough or C: doesn't change her underwear every day.

Either way, putting your dick in that wouldn't be good for you.

to add as another male, if you stroke from the bottom of the balls to the base of the dick pretty quickly there's this kind of rushing sensation that I personally love. everyone should see if their fuckboi likes it

She practices poor anal and vaginal hygiene. No infection m8.

I mean she is essentially your cum dumpster what the hell did you expect?

>It’s kind of like going to McDonald’s in another country
I realize this is b8 but fuck me I laughed.

They aren’t my sisters, I only ever sniffed my aunts panties when I was younger. But I was young stupid and curious which I think is excusable. Boys will be boys. My only other weird thing I’ve done is cum in my cousins clean pair of panties.

There's no delicate way to tell a woman her vagina smells. Trust me, fellas, we are all self conscious about it like you are about dick size.

Realistically you can tell her to hop in the shower before sex or if she seems like sex is painful to her suggest that she might need to see a doctor to make sure everything is ok

Explain it as "I wanna bring YOU as much pleasure as possible" and less "eww you smell like you work at the krusty Krab"

The vagina is a moist sweaty sarlacc pit attached to a human body.

L2woman OP. My dogs are always trying to pull out my wife’s panties from the hamper because of her snail trail

>Trust me, fellas, we are all self conscious about it like you are about dick size.
You can fucking clean your puss. Men can't grow their dick at will. Fucking retarded roasties.

True.
Its funny how you gotta twist things around a little with women. Its really not important what you say, but how you say it.

You came from a vagina so I guess that includes you by association

This thread is nasty. Just another way traps are superior.

I'm not arguing you can help dick size, user, I'm saying its something we worry about when sleeping with someone. I can wash 3 times a day but first time with someone I'm gonna worry about smell.

Honestly most women are children anymore. Its why I stopped dating them. I'm too old fashioned for their shit.

MGTOW my brother!

Dogs have literally been bred to enjoy the taste of pussy.

>sister, user.

Nah, I just suck dick now.

US GIRLS

AMIRITE?

US GIRLS XD