Been a while since I've been on Veeky Forums. Been grinding away for about 8 years now...

Been a while since I've been on Veeky Forums. Been grinding away for about 8 years now. Been in the AF these past 5 years getting gains and getting drowned by operators so they didn't come easy but it was totally worth it. If you want to go spec ops or need some advice for strength I am gonna be able to give advice for the next 2 hours. Been supplementing with protein, creatine, beta alanine and 4-6 healthy meals every day. Working out 6 days a week for 5-6 hours every day. Been doing an hour of yoga 3 times a week and get massages once every week to keep the body from falling apart. Ask away.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post a normal picture dead on, if not fuck off angle fag. Also post legs.

Not an angle fag bro and I never skip leg day either.

Been living the grind for the longest time now. I make sure to hit deads, bench, squats, curls, cals, cardio, running, and swimming every other day. Bench is at 505, deadlifts are at 710, and squats are at 645 right now so contrary to popular belief that cardio kills gains it actually supplements them.

You look good man. All your hard work paid off. Stayed natural, didn't take the shortcuts, uncommon. Height/weight?

Got those back gains too.

>5-6 hours every day
is this a joke. Wtf are you doing for that long

Height is 6'1. Body weight is 209.

Care to prove any of those numbers?

post a clear timestamp bro?

I do nothing but work out in my freetime. Stretching is vital. 3 hours in the morning and 2-3 hours in the evening. I run for an hour in the morning and swim for 2 hours in the evening. Weightlifting for 2 hours in the morning and for and hour or two in the evening with stretching before and after each set so it takes a while but working out is all I do in my freetime. Life is boring without gains

JTAC? SWOT? PJ? CCT? Cmon man what are ya

I'm real bros. gains err day.

Nothing but gains

nice rizla and needle swipes

Any of you want some drowning tips and tricks? Ask away if you are planning on becoming an operator. I'll answer to the best of my ability

I train weenies in the pool a couple times a week. If you guys need help with training just ask. I've drowned and crushed a couple hundred people prepping them for the worst but only 4 of them made it. The rest didn't have what it took.

Thought I might drop by good ole Veeky Forums and give some advice to people working their way into the shit or that are just looking for true gains.

height/weight? big 3 stats?

Height 6'1 weight 209 big 3 bench 505 dead 710 squat 645

Can you planche and l sit hold? How long can you hold it for? How did you train for it?

are you larping with this dude's pictures or is this actually you?

you're stronger than you look like, can still build up more mass while natty tbqhfam
do more BB stuff, arms/back is lagging

I dont believe u are natty bro but if u are u are a fool.

Literally every worlds spec ops(whether amry or police) is pinning.

It's actually me

I know I've been working on strength for a while so my build might look a little wiry now but I've got an iron man coming up in February so all the cardio is making me look smaller...

this aint natty, why would you lie to your Veeky Forumsbros after not being here in so long

What's your routine? How many calories do you eat a day? Height/weight?

I can't take anything but natural supplements because I'm in the military. Have been for 5 years

post a pic saying i am a fag.this will prove if ur real.

I have a 3 day phase for my routines. The body is a machine that needs to move every way every day. Day 1 starts with a 6-12 mile run in the morning. After this I hit progressive overload followed by repetition sets in deadlifts, bench press and squats in that order. I stretch before and after moving from each lift. After this I hit cals for a good hour then finish with another 6-12 mile run. This is land day. Day two is pool day. Start off with isolated sets of heavyweight curls with dumbbells for an hour. Stretching before and after sets. Bent over regressive load curls starting with 125 in 4 sets of 10. Then I hit isolated barbell curls for 15-30 minutes. Stretch. Then hit pool for 3-4 hours. Drownproofing, 500 m freestyle with shirt, 12 underwaters, hour of finning in full abu's with 16 pound weight belt. Weight tread with 2 10 pound weight bricks for an hour. Ditch and dawns, buddy breathing and knot tying followed by cooldpwn drownproofing/stretch for day 2. Day 3 is cals and yoga day/stretch. I'll move my body for 3-4 hours and carb load then it's back to day 1 again.

Yes hes natty. May be lying about big 3 but his physique is most certainly natural. Hes been lifting 8 years.

What do you mean with drowning?

Here you go faggot

All the way up to stage 4 'death'. I get drowned training for spec ops. It's a cruel world with no room for mistakes

fuark, props to you then, had to do it just to be sure.

I doubt there are any other fit fags who can give advice on being drowned let alone training for spec ops. If you want to be fucking strong then just send me a pic of you're body and weight. Weakest and strongest lifts and what you want to work on. Op will deliver with advice from years of torture. Not many people survive the training methods I follow so if you found yourself stuck in a plateau then ask and be specific and I'll give advice. I don't do this for free usually or even at all for the most part but it's Christmas Eve and I'm feeling like helping for free for a change. I'm not a retarded personal trainer I fuckig drown people and help them get past fear. Op delivers. Ask away.

how do i bulk and lose fat at the same time? ...asking for a friend..

There's a lot of things you can learn when you focus on breathing. With every lift and routine there is synchronicity before the lift and after the lift. If you can find the wave me ride the vibe you will follow instincts and lift weights up to 100-200 pounds heavier. Form, breathing, lead foot, trail foot, balance, stretching, and cardio with proper overload and repetition based reps equalizing the bodies muscle groups and proportion based frame is a study I've gone into with anything from myofacial release, lymphatic drainage alternative methods, and yoga I've created my physique with a pure scientific approach from the start and paid attention to my instincts.

How do I get to 3 pl8 squat from 2 pl8 and a 5 pl8 deadlift from 4pl8 all while staying somewhat lean, and at the same time train for boxing?

Increase the healthy food intake. Cardio every morning. The body will burn fat for the rest of the day. Do not decrease meal intake. Take creatine and protein along with beta alenine to facilitate muscle building and burn fat. Eat bananas, nuts and oatmeal for snacks when you get hungry between meals. Cut out fatty foods entirely and caffeinated before workouts. Don't miss metabolic window and take mass gainer within 30 minutes of finishing you're workout. Work core every day. You have to make the furnace burn hotter throughout the day to increase food intake. Keep it healthy and only use cheat meals 1-2 times a week preferable on break days. Stretch out a lot and take epsom salt baths and drink plenty of water.

thanks a lot, makes sense. With this knowledge you should start a yt channel, 10/10 would sub.

You are autistically dedicated to lifting damn

You need to inhibit the quick acting muscle fibers. It's possible to maintain both routines and be 100 percent conditioned with strength. You will need to stick to healthy foods and healthy fats (nuts, avacado's, etc) for you're boxing but in order to work up the weight you need to inhibit shock phasing into you're routines. This starts off with 2 sets warm up weight. Works for squats, deadlifts and bench. You're mind is usually what makes a plateau along with shitty workout methods and not allowing proper rest and stretching between sets. Make sure to stretch before and after each set with short term static stretches 2-3 minutes between sets. Shock phasing is a mental training method where you're first 2 sets prepare you for a rep range of 4x10 in reps where you move up 10 pounds on each set. When you move up in weight do not leave it to you're last set to move up. Move up you're starting set after the initial stretch and warm up sets. When you plan to move up in weight it will be from the starting sets. This means you will have to stretch properly and placebo to get through the sets. You have to convince yourself every time you move up that it's 10-20 pounds lighter and focus on breathing deep. Premeditated the lift in you're head going perfectly before starting lift and watch it play through. Trust you're instincts and if anything feels off just hit a few sets of reps and stretch. Up the caloric intake and focus on breathing from lower abdomen. At the end of the day it's all in you're head. Trust in you're form and hard work and watch you're body lead the way.

>army

you aint natty you fucking faggot

I have survived years of torture. I lift to survive the brutal lash back and trauma when I'm looking down the barrel of a gun. If you don't burn properly then nobody will follow you into hellish environments to take out rapist murderers. Gains help me stay alive.

I'm Air Force dumbass. You. Have no idea what some of us go through but I don't care to judge. Just here to give advice. If you are pissed off then go lift some weights.

> powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world

Just LOL at all of the people that think this guy is natural or is as strong as what he claims. He is literally claiming numbers that are close to the world records of his weight class AND claiming natty as well. Why do so many people on Veeky Forums lie about how strong they are?

I have a log on my Instagram account covering the last 5 years of hell. Account name is cerealisticbeing. It's a personal log more than a follower base. I look at it after traumatizing days and gather myself after looking at a few of them. I've been through hell and this body is proof of my suffering paying off. Pic related. When I joined the military 5 years ago I was a scrawny 170 pound whelp. I've come a long way.

I lift shit up and put it down. Where I'm at doesn't matter as much as the progress made from yesterday, today, and tomorrow. If I focused on anything else it was a distraction to my practice. I know I've gotten strong but you have no idea what I've sacrificed to get this far.

I don't care what anyone thinks of my numbers. I'm just here to give advice. Ask me questions and give my advice a week. You will see huge gains from my advice. Op delivers free since it's Christmas Eve. Personal trainers suck dick, but I drown fuckers to prepare them for the worst.

are you happy with your life now? it seems to me like you're suffering from something.With a body like yours you should be enjoying every second rightfully so, no kidding

I've lived my life to grow. Happiness isn't something I've ever looked for. I've gotten plenty of gains in my life but it's truly all I care to do in a world full of hypocrites and pigs. Who's to say I'm not one of them if I don't stick to a practice and refine it every day. Life is meant to be lived. I find no joy in it but I see progress every day. When you survive on a daily basis the priorities change. I've seen shit overseas that makes it hard to sleep some days. So I just lift weights and breath when insomnia kicks in.

Some days are best left to the pain and repetition of a good routine. Post you're routine, bodyweight, height, and practice and I will refine it for you. By the time New Years comes around my advice will give you the edge you need going into this next year.

I have no doubt that you are strong and it is obvious that you train hard. I don't dispute that.

>I'm just here to give advice
And it probably works too. But why lie about your numbers.

thats some good motivation for my workout, thanks.Do you count calories or go by feel? i want to lean bulk

Be been told this too many times. Sometimes the body develops into hybridized techniques and facilitates the quality of muscle over the quantity. My body is just the result from training to run a marathon in the morning, swim 6 miles after lunch, and lift heavy weights at dinner time. I use many alternative healing methods to recover faster and have had a scientific approach to lifting for over 8 years. This is what the body can reach when you train with you're life on the line.

i have 2 questions
1)How old are you? and do you have a girl in your life or you arent looking?
2)Would you prefer your cause of death to be drowning? (in the far future)

Trust you're instincts. When you eat you need to force t down sometimes. Clean bulking is harder than anything else. You will feel full but by forcing down a little more (painfully so) you will noticeably see weight go up and fat stay low. No pain no gain bro. Lean bulk is painful because you have to eat up to 6 meals a day with fruits and nuts as snacks between meals. Good luck . It's hard to keep from puking sometimes but make sure you give yourself 45 minutes to an hour after eating before you lift and stretch for a good 10-15 minutes before starting along with caffeine intake before to make food travel through you're body faster.

I'm 23 years old. Drowning is a very relaxing way to go when you get used to it. Just the right amount of pain. Everything fades and fear manifests in front of you showing you every regret in you're life before it all goes dark. It would be preferable to die that way but I would want it to be in the ocean. I want to feel the pressure when I go. I don't have women in my life because of the nature of my lifestyle. I used to like the feeling of having a girl in my life but now I feel nothing at all from them. People are easy to read after you simplify you're life. I'm not sure I'll find the one for me and I got my senses sorted out well enough that impulses don't effect me at all. They are weaknesses that I don't need in my life of struggle. All I need is weights, cardio, a pool, and yoga after a long day of suffering. If I meet a women they are cool until they see me without a shirt. They get possessive and think I'm a playboy. I have no time for plastic dolls.

your*

Its true, lean bulk is much harder but i failed on my bulk last time and ended up with a handful of fat so this time im much more anal about the whole process, i try to gain 1 pound a week? sounds about right. 2500-2700 cals (250 over maintance) doing ppl program (push-pull-legs).I excuse myself for not doing cardio by winter season, but i have to admit getting a body like yours is the goal but actually having a use behind it and it, itself , telling your own story and struggles is pretty badass + fuctional strenght.

Do I feel lonely sticking to the drawl of routines and notching in a check for progress every week? No. I feel strength from myself and have a very deep sense of self. When I spend long hours in the pool I talk to myself a lot. Conversations are detatched and refined. Talking to people makes me sad sometimes because they all wear masks. The only mask I wear is the one I take to the pool.

Your body is like 8/10 bro good job
the grind was worth it

Trust in yourself and listen to the small changes with the senses. Breath deep and learn to relax and detatch from the grind for a breath of time between lifts. You see what you do. They don't. It doesn't matter what I do with my gains. What matters is that I do it for me at the end of the day. Because I care about me more than anyone else will. So I can take care of others in the shit knowing I'm good to go 100 percent of the time. Building takes time. Read tons of books along with you're workouts (preferably biography based). We are all moving forward or backwards in life. Fitness is just one of the foundation blocks of self. Refining the whole being itself is enlightenment at its best. Just be ready tfor the ridicule when you reach a certain point and look to you're shadow when everything seems perfect and compete with yourself. There is no limit but you're own.

Thanks bro. I've found that the real progress comes when it just feels like too much. When you're ego draws the line you will see the difference between you're weaker and stronger self and have to make a choice or regress. Be ready to let loose and just move when the time comes. Don't wallow in progress but focus on those tiny weaknesses that show every day and level out the routines. When you do that the mindset shifts into something else entirely. You will never settle for less again.

23?? dude thats insane, you are only 2 years older than me but so much more disciplined and more trained than me (physically and mentally).I legit thought you were in your 30s.Look i understand that the army lifestyle is a lonely world, since i have some friends in the army , but you need to make sure you dont let it consume your life.Dedication and addiction are cousins, as they say, so you need to find the balance in that fine line.Yes, having your goal set in life at such early age is great and you should let no girl change your destiny, but i hope can find some time with yourself, outside the uniform.Its too early still ,dont be so critical of women, you just have to wait a little longer since at this age most are childish looking for constant validation and spend their most time on the internet, being not productive and working on bettering themselves.Again, im not trying to come across as judgemental or anything, i can not view life from your perspective because experiences change people and i know army is a tough road, but im giving my (possibly unwanted) opinion as a 3rd person.I hope you find joy in your life either way, and keep smashing the iron

is op still here ? my stats are 6ft2 220lbs natural and im working on dumbbell press currently at 75kg and i have over 2k of supplements in my wardrobe creatine bcaa glutamine do u think if i high dose i can go higher like 80kg dumbbell press in the next months ?

I know I've taken a deeper path at a younger age but it is the only thing that keeps the rage at bay. When you see people blasted to bits every day for over a years worth of time overseas the concept of happiness is fleeting. When fear gets a good hold on you're senses you either choose to fight or regress in fear. (Fight or flight) it's not a game after you're body has been exposed to imminent death a couple of times. I hit the ground running every morning and lift weights to forget the rage I felt witnessing humanity at its worst. I lived a happy childhood but saw children in the Middle East are bred to kill and blow themselves up without anything but the direction of crazy madmen. Yoga, meditation and progress based lifestyle keep me from regressing. I know I shouldn't give up on women but I've seen too many of them using all the wrong methods to be attractive to me and it's a huge turn off to say the least. Thanks for the advice. I know I'm young but I've had a couple lifetimes worth of lessons. 3rd person view is appreciated.

You need to trust the supplements and take recommended dose. Trust in you're body and focus on breathing deep. Transition the work from lightweight rep based work to heavyweight form based reps. Slow reps from now on. Activate the muscles properly and stretch for 2-3 minutes between rough sets. Drink plenty of water and do cardio/core work in the morning followed by huge breakfast and coffee will be the placebo to use to psych yourself up for the bigger lifts. It's in you're head. Chest work is 80 percent psychological so make sure that you are using proper methods of mindset and watching yourself do the reps perfect in you're head 3 deep breaths before hitting the lift. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, train like there is a knife at you're throats and you will do well to move up past that weight easily. Don't forget the 30 minute window after training. Eat until it hurts. Good luck

>came in expecting a cocky sickkunt
>ended up depressed instead

why lad

I'm here to give some advice. People always want to pay me for it but I'm just here to help. Thought you guys could use some advice so if you need some go ahead and ask away. My ego has been dead for years because it's useless after a certain amount of torture. I'm better off than most so don't feel sorry for me. I'm living the dream haha. I'm free from fear in its most basic form from years of self discipline.

At the end of the day you will have to listen to that voice in the back of you're head telling you what could have been done better or where you gave up. I make sure when my day is said and done that the voice is quiet because I listen to it's advice in the moment of training. At the end of the day the simple reward of knowing I did my best when it's said and done becomes fulfilling to say the least. I hope you all are really working on yourselves and listening to those instincts. If you are ever left alone you need to learn to enjoy you're own company. It's better than anything the world can give you.

do you have people you can call your friends? are you close with your family?

body wise, you've made it bruh

This lifestyle makes family seem distant and my friends all have similar cases to mine so we have quite the bond. I'm close to my family but they are scared of what I have survived. I don't tell them much about what I do in the military because they worry too much. Sometimes when I visit them their problems seem to be childish and dramatic so it feels like babysitting when I go home. My close friends are the ones I work in the field with. They know the struggle well and we all evolve through the good and bad together.

do you have an email brah? I don't wanna talk on here, but reading your thread, unless you are't larping, you seem to know your shit and have been through your fair share of stuff.
I literally see myself as you in a number of years brah, but fully sharing my info would get me banned on here. Anways even if you ignore, Merry Christmas, you deserve it for the inspo

Do you have an Instagram? If you do my account name is cerealisticbeing. Send me a message on there or send an e-mail to [email protected]

your front looks 10/10 but your back is literally DYEL-tier

I swim and run more than anything else. Im stronger than most guys twice my size so it works for me. Not trying to be some showcase faggot I got a job that lets me keep my balls.

>Bench is at 505, deadlifts are at 710, and squats are at 645 right now

are you serious? You seriously think anyone thats not a complete DYEL believes those stats? Jesus christ this isn't e-statting its e-larping on a whole new level. Btw your instagram is cringe af, im sure everyone that follows you really appreciates those daily corny inspirational posts. You have a great physique dude, but you are retarded for claiming world class stats.

sent you an email, thanks for the reply

I'm just giving out advice. Not trying to push anything onto you're psych in terms of gains. If you don't believe me then fine. It's no different to me. I just lift shit up and put it down. My focus has never been to compete on any level. It's how I cope with my struggles so don't get all uptight about it. My Instagram is a personal log more than it is for others so I don't care what you think of it. If you feel the need to let ego control how you react to others online then you're just another average person so I find nothing worth poking at here.

well your upper-back looks good here still a little more lats and soinal erectos would make it so much better make it go from 5/10 to 7/10 and with some little extra again it could be 8-9/10 imo of course

I've been working on filling out a bit more now that I'm not being tortured close to death every day and can set into my own routines again. I lift to survive my lifestyle and job so with those terms now met after years of practice I can work on my ideals. I like constructive criticism. Thanks.

>Cut out fatty foods entirely and caffeinated before workouts
do you mean I should have caffeine pre workout or not ?

In small doses. If caffeine isn't you're thing then small doses will help out a lot more than nothing. Placebo is huge when it comes to weightlifting. Most plateaus are more mental than physical. It's the small things that help the most.

"hurrr I can divert attention away from the fact that im obviously lying about my stats in an attempt to garner compliments from incels on Veeky Forums"

look dude, i know you think i need to let go of my ego control but i can positively assure you that you and your ego do not put those numbers up. You claim to be have been lifting for 8 years, and excel in the military. You are claiming to lift numbers that most powerlifters hope to achieve by dedicating their entire lives to doing so without such physically demanding jobs like the military. Im extremely triggered by the fact that people are stupid enough to believe this shit... this shows the true state of Veeky Forums. Say what you want dude, but you and I both know you're larping

>I can't take anything but natural supplements because I'm in the military