Uglyfags btfo

Daily reminder that if youre attractive life is literally easy as fuck.. take it from me

youtube.com/watch?v=cj9tvIFcUeU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSS-S2aqmZw
youtube.com/watch?v=nwilqASK5c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder that the ONLY things that matter in LIFE are FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT in THAT order

Sent from my iPad

face is everything desu and height is more important than frame. girls dont care about biacromial width if a guy good looking and 6'3''

How he fixed his face?

Negative/defensive body language on first girl.

Women are attracted to height initially because taller guys are more noticeable and feed into their status obsession, but in the long-term they prefer frame. Unlike frame, being tall doesn't actually equate to anything better during sex. Also the nature of the attractiveness of height (that it's more noticeable and trendy) soon go out the door besides to the more insecure womanlets. I would say woman prefer height to frame for one night stands and short-term relationships but anything long term I think women prefer frame even if they dont realize it

youtube.com/watch?v=kSS-S2aqmZw

The world is not so autistic that a video of a guy just fucking talking to women is some sort of achievement.

21 century was a mistake

Looks staged 2bh

where the fuck do you guys find all these "prank" style videos like this that get millions and million of views? i first found that guy andrew hales doing this stuff, then i saw a video here with another young blonde guy walking through austin askign about if height matters and he can randomly kiss girls, now this another good looking blonde guy

Cope. why would women want to date a shorter guy long term? long term, women want to have tall children not manlets so they will preference taller men.

Your life isn't just shit because you're ugly, OP. You spend your life posting threads like these, I can only imagine what kind of person you are.

>brainlet can't differentiate variables

I was saying frame > height not tall > short

believing literal pseudoscience

>girl claims to be shy
>is in a sorority

lel

lanklet cope

>anything long term I think women prefer frame even if they dont realize it
>brainlet can't differentiate variables
do you read what you have written user?

the only thing these videos show me is how autistic girls are. im not acting like im a chad or something, i'm an autist as well. but the hotter the girl is the more autistic they are, the guys always have to put in all the effort in the conversation on these videos

i couldnt imagine if it was girls who had to make the moves on guys to go out with them. the human race would probably die out

they are all fake,it aint hard to tell,the first girls looks directly at the camera a few times,couldnt keep watching after that,too much cringe.

>pronounces phi as "fee"

wtf
that girl at 3:30 has a bf
and he's like "well you just send me a text when he breaks up with you which he will"
and she's like OK SURE HERE'S MY NUMBER

what the fuck???

that's some serious skill

What if face on i'm an 8/10, but side on im 5/10 at best?

It looks like i have a pronounced jawline from the front, but from the side its pretty recessed.

... This is considered attractive?

You white guys have it easy as shit. You have literally no excuse to be a virgin in college.

This dude looks like a fucking mongoloid and he's getting numbers within two sentences

youve got to be kidding me

You're delusional if you think that's unattractive

This guy is a solid 8

Are you guys for real?

Dude looks like a 40 year old trying to be a 20 year old?

Like the kind of fag who has rich parents, who wears boat shorts and has a small ass dick.

At his best, he's another average looking dude. Certainly not the "attractive" dude op is talking about shit

Elliot pls go

Can you post a picture of a male you deem reasonably attractive?

Its because he is fucking white.

The people who are white here and can't get a gf are pathetic. All races go for white guys.

The amount of WMAF around here is huge. I get rejected by girls and two seconds later thay are dating white girls.

It doesn't matter about how much you earn, how good your job is. All that matters is being a white male.

All I'm saying is: if that dude can pull it off, then all of you fags don't have an excuse for not being able to

what are you two? disgusting indians? asians?

this guy isnt even white. his name is literally juan gonzalez. he is a fair skinned mexican

and no he doesnt look 40, he looks like an attractive white guy in his mid 20s, which he is

that guy is 5.5/10 psl at most
actually attractive would be ballou/chico/gandy

not him but i dont think hes that attractive either. hes tall and not bad looking at all but nothing really stands out. like above average. definitely not super attractive chad or whatever they think of him.

To add to this: there is NOTHING special about the dude posted in the op. He's pulling that shit off because he's confident and not acting like an autistic idiot.

That's it.

You fags are acting like he looks like a model and that's the reason he's getting those numbers while you're not.

That couldn't be further from the truth

Well maybe you should go back to your homeland if you can't stand competition with superiors?

Dude looks ugly and creepy and is a dyel.

Let me tell it to you straight lads, its about

>MONEY
>boldness(being fit is just a part of being BOLD af)

this is genuilely scary

you are completely, incomprehensibly delusional if you think that a short or ugly guy could do whahe does just by being "confident". and no approaching these girls and saying he likes them and wants to go on a date isnt "creepy"

seriously what is it with this board. what does it get you to call attractive guys like this "ugly DYELs"? does it make you fel better about yourselves

How is my jaw game?
And sorry for bad lighting

Jesus shave that shit

average, doesn't look wide

you have to be 18 to post here

this guy is not attractive imo. Just average looking. He looks mixed and he looks more central asian than white euro what with the dark eyes and dark around the eyes. He could even be a jew.

His name is Juan, he's actually Mexican lol

>could do whahe does

like what, getting possibly fake numbers from like every 5th girl she approaches? the entire point of that channel is that he has the balls to go up to a girl even though he is mumbling like a retard. it works on super insecure girls like the asian one and the nice ones respond while half the girls dont even look at him.
also in what universe you think getting a number means sex? fucking permavirgin, get off my board

I know. I should have went to the barber a month ago but i lazed and now i have to wait until it's open

>jaw

>playing life on easy

filthy casuals

>in what universe you think getting a number means sex

this place cracks me up sometimes

fucking incel cuck just go back to your board

>not being the exotic looking indian who can talk to white girls outlier

What race are you?

As a non uggo this is inspiration rather than a blackpill.

Hoes gonna hoe

It really doesn't work like this. Sure it helps. But I know ridiculously good looking men who get no sex because they are timid. An assertive, socially competent man will get way more sex than a timid man regardless of looks.

hes talking about your disgusting "facial hair" you underage manlet

maybe when your young.

money when you're older thats what matters to women. look at harver weinstein his ugly af but was able to get any woman he wanted.

Which part of my face looks underage? Can i get rid of/fix it? I am 19 y/o

I don't think you even understand why the other user is calling you a brainlet lul

the facial hair part

It started growing recently and i don't shave it because i think it makes my soft face look more manly. Should i shave it?

Keep it shaved and lose fat. Stop eating simple sugars particularly.
Cut BF% so your face tightens up.
Only then will you know your true form.

it makes you look like a kid trying to look like a grownup and failing

dude just stop growing it it looks disgusting i was there too man dont do it

I'm currently bulking and will start cut after achieving goal body so....
Ok i Will shave it. But when does the average person get a full beard?
Also thanks for advice.

Some people dont get a beard at all; some have to wait til theyre 25. Growing it out won't tell you shit though. You can tell someone has the potential for a full beard even when they regularly shave because they may get 5 o clock shadow.

I don't even get the beard obsession; girls generally prefer guys with a nice jawline who are clean shaven over guys with beards.

short stubble > clean shaven > full beard
This is the what women actually prefer.

Get a haircut you twink

"Don't pray for easier lives...pray to be stronger men" - Zyzz probably

That wasn't because of his money. That was because of his power in the movie business.

average, shave you idiot.

COPE

Holy shit what a weird mental gymnastic trick that was to make yourself seem hotter

Yeah dude it's all about that width, tall men are just trendy

Stubble is most attractive, full beard is for relationships, and clean shaven is for men who want to be attractive to other men.

Uh what's wrong with that? So she should just cheat on her boyfriend instead of after breaking up?

He is Mexican by the way. If American girls knew he was Mexican, they would probably reject him.

I’m tall but my brother is taller. But I’m more muscular and I can take girls attention from him whenever I want. Height is important, but it isn’t everything.

a couple things about this

1. the real world isnt pol. they easily dont reject people for their race. this guy is mexican but he's basically white looking with ethnic features

2. he was doing this in arizona

fyi in other videos of his i saw girls straight up tell him he's hot when he asks

>Being so autistic you think body language is pseudoscience

>being so autistic you think you can read body language

fuck off PUA shill

If you carry confidence from a life of many experiences, and can hold a conversation, you can talk to any chick quite easily.

Sealing the deal for sex requires being in the right place at the right time with the right mood.

1. Yes obviously being handsome helps with anything, that's common knowledge, it's not like you incels have discovered anything new.

2. The guy on the video is one of the most smooth motherfuckers on youtube, his height/face gets girls attention, but he gets their number through social skills/confidence/improvising/being dominant which is highly attractive for girls.

What you incels don't understand is that being ugly WILL make it harder for you to get girls, but not impossible. That was supposed to be common sense, but stupid soyboys believed disney movies when kids and think that appearence doesn't matter, and now that they 'found' the truth, they think the stumbled upon gold. You just don't have social skills and you fail to understand this, because every incel is almost an aspie and thinks it's solely because they're ugly. If you're not deformed and have social skills you can pick up girls.

>>"Let's hang out sometime."
>"Well I don't know you"

Okay? What do they mean by this?

>incel incel incel
get a new buzzword

>not realizing he becomes so smooth because his attractiveness allows him to even get into interactions with girls like this in the first place

You're honestly going to sit there and tell me that this guy could be a short ugly guy and act like this and have girls respond this way

That actually makes me feel pretty good

Fucking retard. Read my post again. Being handsome does fucking help, obviously. An ugly manlet can do that, but his success rate will be categorically lower, you brainlet mongrel

c'mon, this dude looks weird

everyone is looking for an excuse. the guy's looks have very little to do with it. He exudes confidence and has a carefree/fun attitude. maximize what you have, dress well, groom and stop acting like a fucking faggot and girls will be attracted to you

Matt bomer has the same thing.

Just get good at looking at people straight ahead

its obviously not all looks, like you have to be an 8 to get girls like this. i am merely saying that in the scope of this video, approaching girls in the way this guy does would only have success if you're as handsome as he is.

im not saying you have to be an 8 to talk to girls, its not an excuse. its merely talking in the scope of this video

there's a reason you never see ugly guys doing videos like these. there's a reason the guys who do it are handsome blonde haired guys like juan (guy in the video), LAHWF guy, and that jack manley guy can do this stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=nwilqASK5c0

take a guy who is short and meh to below average looks, he could be as charismatic and carefree and dress and groom as he wants, he would never have success doing this. in fact the girls would probably report him

Do you fucks want to know why this worked?

Its because he was forward and not completely autistic. He shows signs of awkwardness as well, but because he was able to maintain his composure, he was able to handle the situations.

Just work on your fucking social skills and don't be ugly.

the idea that a girl will report you or find you repulsive becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. your perception will become reality. the funny thing is that guys who don't approach girls believe that you need looks. all looks offer you is a bit more time in convincing the girl that you're cool. beyond the first minute, it doesn't matter my friend. a hot girl doesn't need you for your looks. she is attracted to your status and value as a man. she can't do much with your face other than sit on it my dude

how are they all mic'd up

You retards have no clue what actual mexicans look like. This guy is 100% conquistadorean. You're so amped on calling him mexican that you completely forgot that they mixed with spaniards.

because it's staged

he's got a pretty smooth demeanor but it could still use some work, it's like 85% alpha with maybe 15% of bitch in there he could stand to iron out

a better video would be a follow up on one or two girls to see how the relationship pans out, obviously you can introduce yourself all day long but there's a whole world of interaction that takes place after that's more important

i will say to even the ugly anons out there you could do better than this without looking this good if you dress well, put on some cologne, get in decent shape (ottermode is fine) and just pretend you're a smooth motherfucker, eventually you will just start to embody it and a grand majority of people respond very very well to that sort of vibe

I can take phone numbers all day long, but VERY few of those girls will even respond or agree on a date.
Don't even think about pick up if you want to find a decent gf