wikihow.fitness/Perform-Chest-Stretches
youtube.com/watch?v=D1v069u9TCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not princess loving general

redo panzer

first for the guy who fixed my squat

thank you

they delete my threads when I rename them slightly

so I don't do that anymore, Panzer Lifting General was a good meme but the fagitor kept deleting it

are you implying max ayyta can fix any squat

he fixed mine

i had no clue what i was doing in the squat lmao i was just bending knees and hips and bouncing out the hole with 0 tension and goodmorning it up if i lost balance, wondering why the movement always felt so awkward. i thought that it was normal

now i fixed that it feels like a leg press

isnt just about the only thing he says of value to keep your knees forward

And does that cue even aplly to low bar squatters?

wtf? this is the first time Ive heard anyone on plg say anything other that good things about max

dont try to downplay him, simple movements get simple pointers

its about keeping the tension on the squats. it instantly made me realise what i did wrong, once i did it it felt so right

yes it does, a lowbar squat shouldnt be different from a highbar squat form wise, just torso angle

look at the best squatters ray williams malanichev etc they all squat that way

What kind of fucking trash Xmas tree is that? Do you ameritards buy plastic ones or what

Yes. You fucking sub 3 plate retards.

Knees still come forward in a raw low bar squat.

t. rippetard

Why is than man with pigtails staring retardedly at that faggy booze cup?

Rippetoe coaches the knees forward.

while that is true his fans actually dont think so, usually like to do the goodmorning type of squat

>keeping tension
Like literally fucking every youtube tutorial?

>does keeping the knees forward even apply to a low bar squat

Of course they come forward. Just not as much and surely not on purpose. They come forward as much as they need to, not more.

how would you load overhead pressing and benching twice a week each

Good. If the mental GDEs can't read the book or figure it out, let their spines snap, lol. Fucking retards.

Rip is a good coach.

easy example

nuckols bench 2x int
ohp as assistance high reps

Kill yourself, you thin skinned hambeast.

Day 1: bench
Day 2: press
Day 3: rest
Day 4:bench
Day 5: press or rest
Day 6: rest or press
Day 7: rest

This way you're always fresh for bench days. Doing OHP when you're still sore from benching is not as bad for a powerlifter.

cavi is ban evading again

who

my princess

That's a mtf Estonian bodybuilder that Panzer is obsessed with.

hmmm saying you are reporting people is a reportable offence arthur

it's another episode of alone with sean on plg, the holidays edition.

interesting

would you mind quoting the post where I said I reported someone?

who is this girl

my gf

Merry Christmas lads

I hope you're all having a good Christmas and spending time with your families.

Here's me pulling baby weight.

You're an obnoxious faggot and I hope your entire family dies this Christmas

wow deleting posts I see

You too, sean.

If you had family.

she's latvian
OBSESSED

Merry Christmas, lads. Hope you have a good one.

fuck i need a home gym. i always try to not scream but i made a pr and got excited.

saggy ass

Go look in the mirror you basement dwelling ugly faggot.

Holllly fucking shit I must've eaten like, 8,000kcal today, and it's not even a training day. 110KG here I fucking come, lads

Merry Christmas /plg/

who is this

Since no one on /g/ exercises and can't answer this, does anyone in here have suggestions for good over ear, bluetooth headphones to workout with?

I bought these cheap-o ones after my first even cheaper pair broke - these actually have acceptable/good sound, and they're comfy. Get some molded silicon plugs if you want more comfort.

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LWOFKKZ/ref=pe_3187911_185740111_TE_item

I was happy with these until they broke in my gym bag when I took it with me to the airport :(

Battery life was solid range was good as well. Had to charge them like once every week or two.
amazon.com/Photive-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones-Battery/dp/B00HTPHK5W

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SAME

merry Christmas gdes

is 5/3/1 a good routine for intermediate

you're stealing my meme and you're not even here

Sounds like panzer to me

tfw hairy ass
will i ever make it

Wrong thread

>that lumbar
rip

I got knee sleeves for christmas, I want to switch them because I am not so fan of camo-pattern. Should I get 7mm? The ones I got are 5, is there any difference?

>I want to switch them because I am not so fan of camo-pattern. Should I get 7mm? The ones I got are 5, is there any difference?
Does the color not match your purse? Aw, so sorry sweetie.

7mm just hugs you 2mm more than 5. It doesn't matter unless you're trying to get rebound out of them like a LIFETIME DRUG FREE ELITE RAW IPF COCKSUCKER ALL TIME FUCK MY FACE lifter.

so after benching my collarbone feels stuck, kinda like how your fingers feel stuck and you unstuck them by just popping them

however i cant find a spot to unpop it what do

Is it really?

Push ups?

arms up and try to extend thoracic spine. works for me everytime you should get a pop

Actually, it does match my purse. My gymbag is camo. I just like the blue ones better.

didnt work

if i put my arms up it actually hurts my neck, i guess its that neck muscle connected to the collarbone

extend more, you didnt extend enough. You want to get that asian bencher tier extension

wikihow.fitness/Perform-Chest-Stretches

didnt work either but i came across pic related and the discomfort did decrease

thanks for the input tho

Grabbed a couple of returned jaybirds for 90$. No complaints aside from that the cable started tearing by the headphone after 11 months. Simply returned it and got a fresh pair.

5/3/1 is garbage

So is your mom. You know what else they have in common plenty of guys did them lmoaaa

Waaah, Jim Wendler releases 50+ programs for difderent goals but all i want to do is shit talk the basic template, waaaahhhh.

reminder to 100 reps of tris and upperback and 50 reps of quads at the end of every session

in case you ask why heres why:
>tris
most important factor in the bench, nobody misses at the bottom unless youre a novice
>upperback
helps with all 3 lifts; bigger shelf for the bar, better leverage and stability etc
>quads
most important factor in the squat. plus 99% of this general good mornings their squat

You sound like you havnt been lifting very long

i bench more than you

i bench 300lbs

why is jm blakley uploading weird vids on youtube
>youtube.com/watch?v=D1v069u9TCk

Nice meme kiddo.

wow what a coincidence that you happen to bench press 300 pounds EXACTLY.

t. dyel twink

300lbs is a milestone youl would know that if you actually lifted

This is awful trolling, but I wouldn't expect anything more from anyone but Sean.

I wish I was dying of cancer

That wouldn't make anyone care about you, syrup nigger.

Off yourself already lowerbackpainanon

I hope you also get brain cancer

Mooooooom, sean is sayin hurtful things on christmas because he's a faaaaaaag.

nice reddit photo, not even Sean. The world will be better off with you, consider suicide to speed it up.

Guys

Should I get lifting shoes? I've just been lifting in Chuck Taylors but I'm starting to think a heel might help me on squats and the Press. I guess I'll keep the Chucks for diddlies. I squat low-bar btw

T. intermediate lifter, first competition coming up in 4 months

Mooooom, I'm no cool enough for Veeky Forums because I also browse reddit. Tell sean to stoooooooooop.

Imaging being as autistic as the poster above me

If youve been squatting fine in flats then stick with them, the heel is a crutch, you dont need huge ankle flexion for a PL squat

Thank you. Wondering if maybe a heel would help to minimize buttwink on AtG squats?

Merry Christmas lads :)

1. You arent squatting atg
2. If you are trying to then youre not powerlifting, leave the thread
3. Buttwink is fixed by you doing mobility work not a 2cm bit of plastic

Im so happy today!

Thank Jesus for all of you, merry Christmas.

lifted today with mates, it was lots of fun I wish they didnt live so far away so we could lift together more often.