You enjoying that last week at the gym Veeky Forums?

You enjoying that last week at the gym Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/Z8D9g
m.imgur.com/gallery/Z8D9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha good thing i started 2 weeks ago huh boys im not like those other DYELs haha

please go easy on me

>Home Gym Master Race.

I don't have this problem.

>Home Gym Never Closes
>Watching / listening to whatever I want
>Take as long as I want on equipment
> No crowds
> No drive to and from the gym
>Prepare meal while resting between sets - so hot, healthy meal is instantly ready when I'm done lifting
>Can shower afterwards, no gross locker rooms
>Can be as loud as I want

Honestly fuck the gym. Just work out at home. It's cheaper than a gym membership, you don't need a ton of room, and you don't have to put up with any of this bullshit.

how much does it cost for the essentials

might b worth it

the gym was nice and empty today since it closed early for xmas eve. next week i will have to wait in line for a treadmill

No mires or chances to meet qts or bros at home gym. No social gains, no qt receptionist, no gym nemesis, no dyels to bully. Speak for yourself.

>can masturbate/edge between sets for that test gain
>can workout in your underwear and mire yourself in a mirror or on laptop webcam
>can browse the web between sets.

Oh I’ve totally forgot about that.
Just a couple days ago this sexy sexy thing about age 21 walked in with her mom. My fat buddy whos on the path of /fit knows her. She’s there only to workout for a couple weeks. I’m excited to get to see all the silly people coming in for New Years resolutions and watch as they drop out one by one.

>and watch as they drop out one by one
Elaborate this part, I want to hear some stories for people quiting.

>home gym master-race here
>never need to wait for equipment
>can rest as long as needed
>no need to travel to and for from gym
>shitposting while resting between sets

Shit's already starting at my gym. It was packed today. One guy was doing alternating one arm lat pull downs with some kind of around the back medicine ball hand-off shit as a super set.

>Via 9gag.com

I don’t have my own house yet. Alaska house building season is limited. I gotta wait. So in the meantime public gym it is. Except it’s not too bad. There is always a good gym bunny to mire. And start out loud clapping at. It’s great. Then lift like a freak and leave. Eric bugenhagen. His type of workout. Totally works.

Are there any more comics like those? I know one one of the Veeky Forumsizens do them i just wish i can find moar :/

No matter how many new people join my gym they will never have the dedicating to come at 4am so my experience won't change.

imgur.com/gallery/Z8D9g

It’s already started, there suddenly appeared a pack of obnoxious 14 year olds that have no idea what they’re doing. It’s a normie gym anyway so it doesn’t really matter. Thank god literally nobody uses the power cage except me there, no lines and I won’t have to interact with anybody.

Can't wait to see all the new people at my planet fatness come January. Getting a little bored of all the same old people.

not him but if you live near military bases or a gym is closing down near you that is the cheapest you can get everything. i got a barbell and up to 3pl8 for like $150 because the dude was getting stationed somewhere else

>Local gym hikes the membership prices up every new year and still brings normies in droves

>m.imgur.com/gallery/Z8D9g
I love these

My gym was packed to the brim with pajeets with shit form and dyel highschoolers today. I thought it'd be emptier on christmas eve

>emoticons
>not already knowing the artist
Lurk more. You newfags make me sick.

>not owning your local gym

I got a squat rack/bench with two olympic bars, and up to 3pl8 for 550 AUD. I already had dumbbells so that wasn't a problem, but i can't imagine theyd be super expensive. That's all you need in a home gym right?

>not having backup rack and machines in your house

barry

I always go to the gym at off hours. Most people go to the gym after work, so I avoid the gym from the hours of 3 PM to 6 PM. Anything before or after that is fine.

>implying i can fit a home gym in my 25sq meter studio

All you need are a barbell, a bench, and a bar to do pull ups. Maybe dumbells if you'd like

Noticed a heap load of newfags they must be getting in early.

It's good motivation desu, you see some absolute JUST and think "good on ya bro, i'd of given up if i looked like such a DYEL". Had one i could have swore was a thot till he got close up.

>implying I don't do this at my gym

Heh

New people that think I'm strong come in.
I love new years mires.

I don't have any of those problems but that's because I'm just bigger than everyone at my gym

home gym life, best life

The new years rush at the gym is even worse if you are 6'4'' skinny and been leanbulking for a year. You still look like nothing but are able to navigate the gym without looking like an idiot. Everyone just assumes you are one of the idiots.

Newfags are adorable
>I'm sorry, what's the weight of this bar?

desu sometimes i have this sneaking suspicion that the bars at my gym dont weigh 20kg, I always use the same bar when i go there incase the others weigh something different, I havent weighed the bar itself but it has these yellow tips on it but that could likely mean nothing but yellow in my head makes me think 15kg but if i pick up the other bars they all feel the same weight

chances are they all weigh either 15 or all weigh 20 but it makes me seriously paranoid

$400 will get you a rack, a bench, a bar, and 500 lbs of plates, if you buy cheappreciate Chinese lb plates.

If you buy used, you can save even more money.

I'm slightly OCD, so I'm trying to assemble a set of matching kg plates, and so I'm probably going to be into my set for $800 or so.

she's from cgl, give her a break

>Join today and receive 2 free invisible watermelons

Glad I'm home gym master race. I've been 3 4 seasons of NYE resolutioners and decided it wasn't worth it.

The expensive part is having the space, not the equipment