How do I get rid of that tired look and get better skin? Im drinking 3L water per day, 1000 iu of vit D...

How do I get rid of that tired look and get better skin? Im drinking 3L water per day, 1000 iu of vit D.. skin most of the time rashy/dry looking

Any tips? I sleep enough

(Vit D in pill form since zero.zero sun in north europe)

There is no solution in pill form. You need to get better rest and make sure you are not overly stressed.

Stress? Does that have that much of impact on skin? I drink 7 coffee per day and worry alot man my cortisol is through the roof

>I drink 7 coffee per day
Stop doing that.

You could easily use more Vit D (make sure it's D3) do like 3000-5000 iu and take ZMA

But how am I supposed to work without

DHT not joking

the wax it gives on your face makes it look like youre brought to life

Tomorrow you drink 5. The next day you drink 4. The next, 3. From there only drink less then 4 cups a day.

Dht? I need to inject test? Finasteride is terrible man

Might run test soon

Sorry bro, but quitting coffee is numero uno. I can't kick it either, but the truth is it is the #1 reason we have dry, tired-, dead-looking old man skin.

Healthy fats help. Also both forms of vitamin A. Sweet potatoes are great for beta-carotene and chicken livers are great for the other one, I forget what it's called

Does it also apply for caffeine pills?

yep injecting test would be the best way to get more

Is it coffee itself? Or because it releases too much cortisol? Can I go back on ritalin? I know its a meme pill for a meme diagnosis but will ritalin also fuck my shit up

...or you could just eat healthy, stop drinking so much coffee, make sure you get 8 hrs of sleep per night. You're no better than a fatass wanting to take "diet pills" to lose weight.

Its funny because I always thought that test causes acne ,not better skin

yes acne but not rashes

it also really provides a nice glow to your skin

I think it's stimulants in general because they cause your blood vessels to shrink up. Blood flow is redirected to vital organs and your skin gets less blood. And I love stimulants, I drink coffee like water and I enjoy Adderall when I can get it. I just know they're shit for my skin.

Might be an interesting topic, IIRC test injection also raises your GH production by a LOT , making every cell in your body heal and replenish better

Inb4 druggie, just discussing

>blood flow directed to vital organs

Emptying inestines, boosting brain and muscles for that fight or flight , right?

>stress
>impact on sk-

stress fucks everything.

>stop drinking so much coffee
>camomile tea
>consistent sleep schedule
>eat well
>meditate
>optional: tablespoon of fish oil and stress complex vitamin

this shit has helped me big time. After going to the hospital for a panic attack cause apparently I'm weaker than I thought, I started to meditate and take better care of myself. I relied on stims too much and it fucked me over

Sounds right

>1000 iu of vit D
minimum recommended dose for Veeky Forums peeps is 2000IU and some recommend as much as 4000IU

How does it feel to be enslaved by caffeine? Seriously just get an adult sleep schedule and slowly ween yourself of it.

Thanks family will do all.. got to worry less about no gf also

Sipping coffee feels great, absolutely no regret when stimmed up one after another

The regret comes when adrenaline wears off before bed and start feeling bad tho

take 10.000 iu per day combined with 50-100mcg vit k2 (mk7) until end of feb/mar. use a tanning bed every 8-14 days. vary your foods and eat properly. get some zinc piccolinate, 25-50mg should make it.

Not OP but it fucking sucks, I have trying to ween myself off the past few days. Massive fucking headaches, been drinking black tea and green tea to help stop the headaches.
Is just drinking a few cups of green tea instead of gallons of coffee a good alternative or should I just cut all caffiene out? (Also have tired skin)

>10k iu vit d daily
>50 mg zinc

Are you OK dude? Those are unhealthy numbers man

My D goes per 1k per pill thats TEN "recomended daily dosages"

Zinc 5mg daily recomended

C O C O N U T O I L

Eat or apply on skin? Because I alreaddy eat that

Both. I eat 1/4 cup per day, and put it on my face about 1 hour before bed. I also use it as deodorant and rub it on my dick and bootyhole.

shave fucking loser

> I sleep enough

Doubt

Stop being a stupid shit and fix your diet/water intake then. You think that caffeine is helping you when its the shit thats actually fucking you up.

sauna

rack pulls above the knee

DONT EAT COCONUT OIL.