Tfw carbs can't be stored as fat

>tfw carbs can't be stored as fat
>tfw excess carbs are just burned off via thermogenesis, since de novo lipogenesis is extremely inefficient
>tfw sugar was never the enemy; the excess of energy in relation to dietary fat was the enemy all along
This is transcendence. Suddenly the vegan diet makes complete sense; even if you live on beans and vegetables and grains, you won't gain significant bodyfat. The bodyfat would come from the peanut butter you put on the grains; the olive oil you slather on the vegetables; the trans-fats in those baked goods.
Fuck fat. Enough for omega 3s is all I need and that's like a tablespoon or two of flaxseeds. Time to enjoy living

Get off my fitness board you fucking kike piece of shit

This , people don't realize how inefficient De novo lipogenesis is . Carbs are almost never stored as fat , but they do make you store fat the useless fat you eat since using carb is more efficient for your body .
Cutting carb is the retarded way of doing it .
Eating just enough fat for necessary metabolic pathway is the goat way of doing it .

How many threads are you gonna make?
Also
Kys yourself

How much fat minimum is necessary? Is it a gram per lbs bw thing, a strict "x grams" thing, or a "% of calories" thing?

You are literally retarded if you believe this OP.

Look at the history of human beings. We ate other animals and shit that grew on the earth. We were lean and strong and did not have an epidemic of heart disease. There were no Tess Munster Boogie fatfucks because we didn't eat much sugar unless it came from fruits and veggies. But we did eat meat and lots of it. Shit we hunted and killed.

Sure we are not cavepeople anymore but we are fat and disgusting. Veganism is just an excuse to preach animal rights bullshit. If you believe in it for health you are actually dumb.

No. Do you look at an animal and have a desire to kill it and eat it (raw)? Our ancestors would have been the same.

And most counters to veganism is micronutrient deficiencies, not getting enough protein etc, but if you burn off the carbs then of course your TDEE will be so much higher and allow for the immense volume of vegetables/legumes/grains necessary to be fully nourished and full of protein.

What kind of stupid bullshit 'alternative facts' crap is this? Nothing you said is real or even believable by anyone with at least a 4th or 5th grade education. GTFO of Veeky Forums and go back to

>Do you look at an animal and have a desire to kill it and eat it (raw)?
Yes. Especially deer and elk.

Yes, I would unironically eat all meat fresh and raw if it wasn't covered in bacteria that would kill me

Everything you mentioned is vegan. 4/10

wrong. the desire has been conditioned out of us but being surrounded by tiny domesticated dogs in our homes and anthropomorphic talking rabbits in our cinema

if you had to hunt as a matter of course, you would (correctly) associate the deer you see walking around the forest with the steak you eat for dinner. unfortunately it has been many generations since that was a necessity, and perhaps that we will eventually phase meat out completely, but don't fool yourself into thinking that meat is "unnatural" just because you don't have an appetite for it

as for op, he's kind of dumb but on to something - HCLF and LCHF both work to a degree but HCHF typically does not for this exact reason

0,25 grams per pound, enough to eat your EFAs.

bullshit. fuck off you disgusting vegan kike.

vegan is an insult btw. a lowlier word than any racial slur or derogatory term. Fuck you, vegan bastard

I bulk HCLF without almost zero fat gain but cant stand the bloated look.

I went vegan for 3 months and gained a shit ton of weight eating only bread. I couldn't get full because I was vitamin B12 and D3 deficient as fuck. 0/10

This guy knows what's fucking up.

i eat 0.5g/body weight when bulking/maintenance, then plan to change it "proposed lean body mass" when cutting.

That's too much fat while bulking pal. You will gain too much fat.

>>tfw excess carbs are just burned off via thermogenesis, since de novo lipogenesis is extremely inefficient

Last time I checked people don't burst into flames from eating a bunch of candy

This. I've maintained my weight loss for the past two years following HCLF vegan. I don't have to count calories or fast and I eat a high volume so every meal is extremely satisfying. I have an occasional high fat snack or cheat meal, but high carb vegan is just too easy to stay lean with to consider going back.
Also checked.

You’re literally retarded.