AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STOP IT MOMMY AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GETTING JUSTED SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

rent free, lil nigga

we'll get through this, just like the rest of the top tier alts.

You bought a little early. So what? Little bleeding nose. Few months from now you'll be laughing at all of those buying in late.

AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

EVERYDAY YOU WILL BE JUSTED. YOUR JUSTING WILL NEVER END

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why does anyone care? It fluctuates between 25 cents and 16 who gives a fuck.

Call back when it reaches 1 dollar thanks

I'M LIVING RENT FREE INSIDE THE DUMPSTER AT APPLEBEES BUMMING WIFI AND DISCARDED FOOD TO BUY LINK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO GET ME A FUCKING LAMBO

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING YOU ALL FUCKING LIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LINK lives rent free inside LINKIES, makes them deluded and suffer pain everyday.

Imagine if you let go link last month, this month you could double or triple your money with all those bch btc bull run.

Rent free lil nigga!

I respect you for your dedication, user.
Keep up the good fight.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY TENDIE FUNDS

it will take few years and further plunging into abyss tho

Are you a literal script? Your speed and dedication to the LINK fight is actually amazing

what is the actual bottom on link guise im scared
im going to lose tons of money if i leave now but it looks like its never going to moon ever

I just bought 1k usd of link...am I comfy in a year or did I just get memed?

Go look at the early days of any successful coin.

Also realize that rn is possibly the worst time ever for alts; not only is bitcoin pushing new highs, but there's pretty much TWO "bitcoins" people are currently deciding between.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i kept buying link when it dipped but it kept going down
i feel like im just burning money into nothing
i dont know if i can keep doing this linkies
i feel memed

Nah, you are just too easy being manipulated. You bought into Link because Veeky Forums ordered you, or on your own research of the team?

This.

I feel like the only people getting nervous are the ones who either don't know the first thing about the project, or they're oblivious to the current market.

Well if we saw ahead of time we could have accumulated so much more as of a month ago.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAKE THE BAD MEN STOP