Tfw you will never have that "naturally high test" look no matter how much you lift or how much test you inject

>tfw you will never have that "naturally high test" look no matter how much you lift or how much test you inject

Also does anyone else get the impression from Brian Alsruhe that he's always on the verge of ripping someone's head off and eating their eyeballs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rfcUMry5ypo?t=6m31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brian Alsruhe
>Natural

I have nothing against gear, but he's not natty and I doubt he has naturally high test given the pictures of himself at 15 he showed

Oh I know he's not natty. I wasn't trying to say he was. It's just seems to me that he has very high test naturally, and gear only enhances that. I could be wrong though. I haven't seen those pictures of him at 15.

Gear or not he has that 'working on the farm for 15 years and impregnate your waifu with a gaze' look

*inserts a really corny cut away in your path*

>goes black and white and zooms in for no reason in your path

He's almost 40 guys, he's allowed that kind of corny humor.

Tbf he has a brain tumor on his pituitary gland. If your doctor offered to supplement testosterone wouldn't you want crazy high levels

If its actually a proper prescription, the levels aren't going to be crazy high. There's a world of difference between legit TRT and a regular gymrat dose.

Is it possible the tumor is increasing test levels? Don't know much about it, but if it can lower them, couldn't it also increase them?

>Iceland i the background
I love being relevant

this man has my goal body

his 12 week program is really fun too

gonna make it, desu

i bought his 12 week custom program. Worth it if you can stretch it. He sends a lengthy questionnaire and customs it for you and what you wanna do. He checks up on you also. Be advised though....its hard as fuck.

So was he like a military sf guy in the past and is now trying to compensate for the horrible things he's done by being overly nice and helpful to the point of looking fake?

I have no idea but that's the impression I get too lol

It is because he has some special forces stuff that he can't talk about.
Witness protection type shit.

Fucking off-the-book illegal raids and torture I tell ya. His conscience is weighing hard on him.

some people are just part of the natural aristocracy man, nothing you can do about it.
you just have to take your role and do your part in the hierarchy

based albo

>you just have to take your role and do your part in the hierarchy
That is such a loser mindset, Jesus Christ.

youtu.be/rfcUMry5ypo?t=6m31s

his aggression look is his feminine upturn eyes much like connor murphy

hes high test and high est

btw OP injecting test as early as possible can slightly change your face, albeit not your features

if you have a pointed chin itll stay pointed buy itll grow