Sad penis?

This is the closest board to Health i could find, so maybe you can help.

I’ve been experiencing a lot of deep sadness lately, and I notice that I get this “shock” that goes from my heart all the way to the tip of my penis. Like it goes from my heart all the way down and through my urethra. It’s very uncomfortable and only happens in moments when I’m feeling very sad.

Is my feelings riding my nerves into my penis? Or what is this?

I know what that is but I have no clue if it's dangerous or anything. I sometimes think about my dying and it happens.
It's true, it's sadness. I think it's your heart skipping a cycle or increasing pressure for one or something.
Or it could just be a quick shot of adreenalin or something.

I am not worried if it’s dangerous. I’m just curious what it is

sadness.

I know it’s related to that. But why do I get this sensation to begin with? Like, why do I feel this in my urethra?

It's like a needle at the tip, right? I get that too. I think it's just temporary and induced (sort of) arythmia interfering with a nerve somewhere.

It's nothing to worry about.

it’s a shock that travels the whole urethra and stops at the tip. I don’t know how else to describe it other than a shock. It’s really uncomfortable and caused me to grab my penis and squeeze to make the feeling go away

So what's making you sad?

I met a girl online back over the summer. We developed feelings and said we’d try out a LDR since we both like each other. We agreed to meet for the holidays and we both spend a ton of money for us to go on a Luxury vacation. but she ended up experiencing some serious medical complications just 3 weeks ago, so we had to cancel our trip. This was the first time I’ve felt like this about someone. I’m 27 and she’s the first girl I’ve felt about like this. What makes it harder is she’s been so understanding. She knows everything and said she wants to help me have great experiences. But this got all fucked for the both of us.

I just feel so stressed since now we are trying to figure out when the hell we can see each other, we are both about to start new jobs and are unsure when we can take a vacation..

grow some balls, if I didn't already know you had a penis I'd be assuming this was a case of lesbians doing weird shit.

LDRs never work out. You need to go to her or she needs to come to you. Worrying about it is pointless because if the LTR doesn't rtansform into a proper relationship, it's over because either you'll lose interest or someone's fucking someone else on the side.

Video call as much as you can, I guess. Get a medfag friend to check her reports or something

I don’t agree.

It’s very circumstantial. If the 2 people share the same values and communication it can work out. Especially if there is an opportunity to close the distance at some point. I know people who have done this.

We already video call almost everyday

I agree with you, but for me it's a trust issue. Either of you can lie without the other knowing about it and with no real way to verify it. That can create problems if either of you aren't honest or on the market for someone else.

Vagus nerve stress response. Be glad you don’t get syncope (fainting spells) or nausea.

Nigga u got that sad penis

I don’t have trust issues with her. We have good communication and we share the same values. I’m not worried about her cheating.

Interesting. Thanks. But damn, you faint?

Yes I do((

>I don’t have trust issues with her. We have good communication and we share the same values. I’m not worried about her cheating.
DO I even have to say it?

AWALT

joking, of course. Good luck, I guess.

I don’t know what that means.

You do know that not ALL girls cheat right? Sure a lot do, but not all girls are sluts

>I don’t know what that means.
It's a thing "redpillers" say. "All Women Are Like That"
>not all girls are sluts
and that's why it's wrong

The typical argument against this is "oh, that girl isn't pure because sometimes she'll be angry with you and maybe think about leaving you or whatever and that means she'll 100% fuck someone else"

Yes, I faint. Some people shit themselves, some puke, some go into dissociative states. Almost everyone has some sort of adverse stress response.

Damn, so for me I just get a sad penis

>sad penis
Jesus Christ I can't stop laughing at this shit

>medical complications
so that's what they call cucking these days

seeing her via Skype in her hospital bed post-spinal surgery while on Morphine for pain isn’t cucking

I'm sorry user, Veeky Forums has poisoned my mind. I hope you and her can find happiness together