When the feels hit me hard because it's xmas and everyone is happy today except me so i go to the gym to feel better...

>when the feels hit me hard because it's xmas and everyone is happy today except me so i go to the gym to feel better but it doesn't work and i come thinking i wish i dropped the bar on my neck doing bench press

same except I went to the gym and it was closed

but user, Christmas lifting is cozy

>when you get claustrophobia from being in your specific skin

where can I get that hoodie?

>go to family for Christmas party
>talk with family for an hour or so before quietly watching tv with grandpa for rest of party
>drunk dad starts mentioning aunts divorce infront of entire family saying she deserved it
>decide to leave after everything cooled down

Food was alright

They don't make them anymore. I've looked multiple times.

I'm so sad too. My therapist says I need to stop the negative self talk but I feel absolutely fucking worthless

>tfw actually depressed
>unable to feel anything
>surrounded by family in a situation I know I should enjoy and other people would give anything for
>just a normal sunday to me

Its xmas day here. Im alone, gym opens in 2 1/2 hours. Texting two single moms with two kids each. holy fuck my life.

>single moms
YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED
RUN

Yeah my wife left me and we’d been together since sophomore year of high school. So Christmas is great right now. But I’m gonna make it right?

Theyre ok for a quick fuck sometimes.

hit 170kg deadlift pr today so I guess its an okay day

Just another Chrismas all alone.

You got no family either?

Shhh, rest your weary soul user. We're gonna make it

I HIT 215 FOR 5 AND I WANNA GET 225 FOR 5 SO IMMA GET IT, FUCK YEA I LOVE LIFTING WEIGHTS

Fuck man that is terrible. Good Luck. Use it to motivate you

same