Veeky Forums writes a letter to Under Armour

I've seen multiple anons today want to get the hoodie in pic related, unfortunately, it is sold out in mens sizes and not produced anymore.
We all know and love this sweater as Wojak's own sweater, and we'd buy it as a way to know who browses Veeky Forums
Therefore, we should write a letter to Under Armour asking them to bring back the hoodie. Under Armour could literally make a TON of money off of one hoodie
I'll start
>Dear Under Armour,

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/under-armour-bring-back-the-under-armour-storm-hoodie-in-black-fuel-green
docs.google.com/document/d/1pBNtTMherGbVaEMtFffjt3Uf7pJy1HM-tQ4okYrK0oI/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Luke

START MAKING THAT FUCKING HOODIE AGAIN NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL PICK YOU OFF ONE BY ONE WHILE YOU'RE SITTING IN YOUR OFFICE WITH MY BARRETT

DUDE

so far I have

Dear Under Armour,
Luke, START MAKING THAT FUCKING HOODIE AGAIN NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL PICK YOU OFF ONE BY ONE WHILE YOU'RE SITTING IN YOUR OFFICE WITH MY BARRETT, DUDE.
I think this will get me arrested

MAKE THAT FUCKING UNDER ARMOUR MEN'S STORM HOODIE IN BLACK/FUEL GREEN. PLEASE. I NEED IT.
I WILL PAY A LOT OF MONEY

DO IT FAGIT

no homo tho.

>early Christmas present from family
>been hinting i need a sweater
>get some shitty no hood jacket

Christmas has been cancelled

Disregard everything I said I was just joking bro. Anyway, you need to stop being a bunch hooked-nosed kike rats, and start making those hoodies again. The customer is always right. Hell, get some nigger slaves if you need the cotton to make them. You're missing out on a lot of money here, fellers. Kind regards.

I will glady pay retail price for that hoodie.

Dear Under Armour,
Luke, START MAKING THAT FUCKING HOODIE AGAIN NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL PICK YOU OFF ONE BY ONE WHILE YOU'RE SITTING IN YOUR OFFICE WITH MY BARRETT, DUDE. MAKE THAT FUCKING UNDER ARMOUR MEN'S STORM HOODIE IN BLACK/FUEL GREEN. PLEASE. I NEED IT.
I WILL PAY A LOT OF MONEY. DO IT FAGIT.
-no homo tho

Dear Under Armour,
Luke, START MAKING THAT FUCKING HOODIE AGAIN NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL PICK YOU OFF ONE BY ONE WHILE YOU'RE SITTING IN YOUR OFFICE WITH MY BARRETT, DUDE. MAKE THAT FUCKING UNDER ARMOUR MEN'S STORM HOODIE IN BLACK/FUEL GREEN. PLEASE. I NEED IT.
Disregard everything I said I was just joking bro. Anyway, you need to stop being a bunch hooked-nosed kike rats, and start making those hoodies again. The customer is always right. Hell, get some nigger slaves if you need the cotton to make them. You're missing out on a lot of money here, fellers. I will glady pay retail price for that hoodie. Kind regards.
-no homo tho.

by the way, OP here, my sides have left humanity.
Fucking thank you, Veeky Forums, keep fucking going

My job is to turn 70% of the male population homosexual by the year 2019, and I'd like to thank you all personally if you hadn't stopped producing these we would still be stuck at 60%.

Dear Under Armour,
Disregard everything I said I was just joking bro. Anyway, you need to stop being a bunch hooked-nosed kike rats, and start making those hoodies again. The customer is always right. Hell, get some nigger slaves if you need the cotton to make them. You're missing out on a lot of money here, fellers. I will glady pay retail price for that hoodie. My job is to turn 70% of the male population homosexual by the year 2019, and I'd like to thank you all personally if you hadn't stopped producing these we would still be stuck at 60%.
Kind regards.
-no homo tho.

Mummy won't let me keep my Katana unless I start bathing and dressing nice. That hoodie would be perfect, please start making it again, otherwise I will be a very sad man with no Katana and a very angry mummy.

Hey Under Armour,

Your hoodie is fucking gay and makes me wanna suck a niggas dick. ohh yeah give me that nigga cum. slurp slurp you fags. make some more

- Steve

Dear Under Armour,
Disregard everything I said I was just joking bro. Anyway, you need to stop being a bunch hooked-nosed kike rats, and start making those hoodies again. The customer is always right. Hell, get some nigger slaves if you need the cotton to make them. You're missing out on a lot of money here, fellers. I will glady pay retail price for that hoodie. My job is to turn 70% of the male population homosexual by the year 2019, and I'd like to thank you all personally if you hadn't stopped producing these we would still be stuck at 60%. Your hoodie is fucking gay and makes me wanna suck a niggas dick. ohh yeah give me that nigga cum. slurp slurp you fags. make some more. Mummy won't let me keep my Katana unless I start bathing and dressing nice. That hoodie would be perfect, please start making it again, otherwise I will be a very sad man with no Katana and a very angry mummy.
Kind regards.
-no homo tho.

bump b4 i hit the sack

adonis taught me how to lift for my anime girlfriend

sorry about posting all of this rage, its not usually like me. i understand the past few paragraphs (and possible proceeding) i have not been so coherent. its just ive been going through a rough patch and i miss her so goddamn much. i know i can make it up to her, but i just dont know how. im sorry. i miss her. AAAAAAAAAUUUUUGHGGHH I MISS HER

Under Armor corporate office if you don't make this hoodie again in the Monster drink colors I'm going to steal mom's money and fly to your office, beat up your security, and suck off every single goddamn man and man-woman in your production department. I swear to fuck.

Bring this hoodie back now or there will be cum.

Serious question. Do people actually think that hoodie is good looking?

i always associate it with turbo lanky highschoolers more than the meme because those are the only people i have ever seen wear it. it looks like shit but i'd buy it ironically

I've attached my resume and look forward to hearing back from you in the future!

It's comfortably bad looking, to me. Id wear it to the gym.

bump

100% not joking my sister works at under armour corporate in portland, I'll ask her if she can do anything about this. she works in footware dept, at the very least maybe just find a few extras or something.

why do I own this

Seriously guys I own stock in under armor and i aould like if you could make this hoodie ucz then the stoxk price go boom and i make an lot of money hehe

I’d buy it for the meme. Like honestly if they did a limited run of this shit i bet at least 50 niggas from Veeky Forums would cop

Dear Under Armour
Make hoodi pls

>people would actually wear that shit
>people would actually make memes about that dumb jacket
>people would continue to wear the ugly jacket in real life after it became a meme

Dear under armor, the reason people bought this jacket was because they didn't want to. Why not? Well look at the damn thing. Fuck you

also, we shall reclaim jerusalem

C'mon boys let's bring it back

change.org/p/under-armour-bring-back-the-under-armour-storm-hoodie-in-black-fuel-green

I drive by Kevin Plank's house/estate everyday. I could probably drop this letter off in his mailbox

i need this

anybody else know a large forum bases with wojak? we need more signatures

U jelly?

More like undie armor

literally autism

Dear Under Armour,
Disregard everything I said I was just joking bro. Anyway, you need to stop being a bunch hooked-nosed kike rats, and start making those hoodies again. The customer is always right. Hell, get some nigger slaves if you need the cotton to make them. You're missing out on a lot of money here, fellers. I will glady pay retail price for that hoodie. My job is to turn 70% of the male population homosexual by the year 2019, and I'd like to thank you all personally if you hadn't stopped producing these we would still be stuck at 60%. Your hoodie is fucking gay and makes me wanna suck a niggas dick. ohh yeah give me that nigga cum. slurp slurp you fags. make some more. Mummy won't let me keep my Katana unless I start bathing and dressing nice. That hoodie would be perfect, please start making it again, otherwise I will be a very sad man with no Katana and a very angry mummy.
Kind regards.
-no homo tho.
Love mythologist#1897

why is the floor so disguting? clean after yourself you nigger

DESU NE

MAKE SURE TO MAKE IT IN XXXL PLEASE ADN THANK YOU

DESU WA

RIPPLETITS

The state of fit. You autists can still buy them, but they are now called black/hyper green.

I'd genuinely get one of these hoodies just for the bants

showed the petition to her and she’s going to forward it

anons letter not included because i don’t want anyone getting arrested

Reddit and 9gag (maybe even Tumblr?). Basically any site that steals content from us.

You mean like a nice corded sweater or more faggy athletic wear? helps 2 be specific

Yours truly
Scoober doober

signed and bumped

JEWS DID 9/11

holy fucking shit I actually did something productive today

here's the running google doc since the current doc is too long to post

docs.google.com/document/d/1pBNtTMherGbVaEMtFffjt3Uf7pJy1HM-tQ4okYrK0oI/edit?usp=sharing

This will be a good way to identify a fellow autistic Veeky Forumsizen in public.

like you

I live in Baltimore and could drop this off at the UA HQ or into Kevin's mailbox if there's enough meme potential

based MD bros, I live in HoCo

O sweet. What high school? I'm originally from MoCo

Marriotts Ridge
>implying I'm out of high school like most of this board ;)

Don't make me call an administrator in here to ban U, kid

o