Keep getting more attractive

>keep getting more attractive
>girls keep flirting with me
>like really flirt with me
>too beta to do anything
>realize I should have been sexually harassing women all these years like chad has been doing

How do I become alpha? Please dont ask me for pictures. Every time you guys ask me you all agree that I'm decent looking.

>Every time you guys ask me you all agree that I'm decent looking.
stop reposting the same thread

and post pics

post pics or we wont answer

I have this friend who just outrageously flirts with waiters, saleswomen etc
All these women just get giddy and start to play along with him
God i wish i could do it to

You could have posted pics, but you posted a frog

Happens the same to me, and i am barely over dyel, i think we just need small steps, one after another.
Last week i was able to say a cute girl that she was pretty, for a robot like me this is a lot.

Also i will probably bang my first Tinder slut in a few days, a hot milf who likes dressing as catwoman.

op iktf

too well

feels like shit knowing the fact im single isnt anything I cant control like how I look

but because Im an autist loser who cant communicate like a normal human being

i keep ignoring the cute girl that always smiles at me
how do i stop this

smile back and ask how its going

i can't
i'm scared, so i always pretend to not notice people that i'm not close to
maybe one day

How dedicated are you to trying to be alpha? Unless you're disciplined, it's not a switch you can just switch on.

you just stop giving a fuck

a girl kept looking at me all the time in uni. i have the same problem but luckily she approached me 2 times (i didnt ask for her number the first). i already see that it wont lead to anything because im autistic and dont know anything about women. wish she didnt show interest in me, im way happier when i dont have women on my mind

ive been like you

practice looking people in eyes step by step

like you would attempt heavy squat
go to store, stare in cashier eyes when she tells you stuff,smile , that way its not creepy mostof times

then you can move on.
Treat it like mental minigame, who will back down first

alpha is more than how many girls you attract

alpha is how mentally strong and physically strong you are along with your ability to lead

How's it going

HOWS IT GOING? Billions of years of sexual selection and how's it going is the best you got? Fuck you

I know these feel, some girl hit up one recently but I got scared and ignored her

>wish she didnt show interest in me, im way happier when i dont have women on my mind

i can relate only too much
this is so unfair : i was minding my own buisness before and now i'm a bit sad when i don't see her in the library

how are you doing now

>Girls keep flirting with me
>I just want my ex back
Kill me

>wish she didnt show interest in me, im way happier when i dont have women on my mind
fuck guys, are you me? anyways, somehow a mental barrier prevents me from making eye contact with grills i find cute

? i'm not going to fuck her in the library
i would be glad to be able to just say hi, as user suggested

Pro tip. Women are programmed from birth to notice and avoid fucks like you. Forget that girl and start fresh.

this girl on the bus to college used to always look at me and talk to me on the way to classes, when we both missed the bus she paid for the taxi there and was really friendly

I could tell she was into me and I so obviously should have asked her out sometime

I fucking dropped out 6 months ago and the regret is killing me idk if Ill ever talk to her again she seemed super nice

english is not my native language calm down amerimutt

unlike you i speak 2 other languages
i was just giving example, god

im much more confident about looking girls in eyes, and they dig if you arent backing down.

Also smiling to cute girl and seeing her smile back or giggle is best feel desu.

t. 25 kissless virgin

>like you
elaborate

>never had eye contact with girls because they either look down or look to the side
>Girls always scared from me because of my bad facial impressions
>Smiling makes it even worse because I'm pretending it
>"Oh i gotta go "
How do i look more friendly?

I really hate all the attention I'm getting now

I can create eye contact but probably look like a stimmed retard because ill get too self conscious at how to look and where to look etc, i just look at the bit between her eyebrows, so it looks like you're looking into her eyes but you arent

personally I'm waiting for the singularity when we finally fully mesh ourselves with technology and live in some sort of simulated reality. I can be smooth as hell online but in person there's just spaghetti fucking everywhere

>>never had eye contact with girls because they either look down or look to the side

>never sure if they do that because you're horribly ugly or if they're just as nervous and awkward as you are

CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK

>have fake profile on PoF
>pic related as my pic
>just browsing to see if there's anyone I know from school on there
>see pretty girl
>send her a message asking if she's a real person and not a bot for the heck of it, who cares what she thinks lol it's just a fake profile
>she actually replies
>I reply again
>she replies AGAIN
>she actually asks about me because my profile says nothing

I couldn't even get to sleep last night thinking about her. I'm such a fucking lonely faggot god damn it

she doesn't even know what I look like and if she found out I'm not Chad she probably wouldn't even like me

why do I do this to myself

juat describe yourself and tell her its a frame from movie you retard. Theres decent chance she knows who Christian Bale is

just be FUCKING HONEST YO

IF U ARE SHITTIN URSELF CUS THIS WOMAN FLIRTIN WITH U

U SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHILE U ARE SMILING AND GENUINELY MEAN IT

"i get nervous when u talk 2 me"

(probably fucking confused cus men never express this kinds of feelings, but she is flirtin with u = interested) "oh, why?"

"cus u are stunning and i worry i'll fuck it up"

GRATS BRO U MADE HER PUSSY SAY "AWW" AND SHE IS PRONE TO KEEP ESCALATING GL HF JUST BE URSELF YO

but the internet told me to be Chad and Chad never shows weakness or a lack of confidence

I could also just make a real profile and message her from there, but if she ignored my real profile I'm not sure my soul could handle it.

Like, she'll speak to me when she doesn't know what I look like but if she sees my face I'm not worth her time. I'd probably have to KMS honestly

I GUESS I COULD WRITE A FUCKING ESSAY ABOUT IT BUT TRUST ME MATE THE WORLD WILL BE A BRIGHTER PLACE THE MINUTE YOU ARE TRUE TO YOURSELF.

WOMEN ARE TRUE TO THEIR EMOTIONS ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND THEY HAVE LIKE HALF THEY SUICIDE RATE OF MEN. ALSO WOMEN SEEM TO HAVE BITCHIN LIVES, GETTIN LAID ALL THE TIME AND DRINKIN AND BITCHIN ABOUT CO-WORKERS AND SHIT

TRY FOR A FUCKING WEEK BRO

This is some real fucking advice here you autists.
I've always been a social disaster like you, but as getting fit, well groomed and handsome got me girls' attention I HAD to interact with them instead of going through this suffering you all describe. Little by little I found out that it's always best to be yourself, you can fake small stuff but never your entire personality. Being super alpha turbo Chad is not needed to get laid a lot and fond GFs.
I started my dating life at 21 years old with oceans of spaghetti flowing from my pockets, after two months my first girl left me for that and it hurt, but above all it was a learning experience that I very much needed, just like you all: any experience is experience. Then I kept on slowly building experience, lost my virginity with 22 years old and even though to this day I'm kinda autistic I managed to escape the hell you all describe in this thread.
Just try it my dudes.

Since it is not your native language, that was also something called "sarcasm".

youre not intelligent enough to use sarcasm bro, sorry

>just b urself

and you posted a retarded nigger,as if posting a healthy nigger wasnt enough
OP,if you were really attractive you would have the confidence to do what chad does,but you are just a delusional fuck.

>be anxious fatty
>get fit and start not giving a fuck about people
>get gf
>get tired of gf
now what

>the fact im single isnt anything I cant control like how I look

thats truth for like almost everyone on the planet
about anyone can get laid, do you faggots think you are special or something?

>a girl indirectly asks me out (in the form of "would you be interested to go to X" etc)
>say that I wouldn't because I was thinking of that event without the girl
>realization hits only on the next day
who /retard/ here

Chad gets laid a lot being himself. But it's possible to do better than Chad with some engineering.

Showing occasional breaks in your tough masculine persona makes you appear more approachable. Importantly, mirroring the concerns the girl may have makes you more relateable and her more willing to open up.

Don't do this too often, but just keep it a little cat and mouse game- a little teasing at critical points to get her moving forward. In a way too it'll make you LESS vulnerable- if you're shown to be secure enough in your masculinity that you aren't threatened discussing your feelings you have one fewer weak point

go out with enough girls that break your heart bc youre too scared to make a move until you lose all respect for women. once they become nothing more than objects in your eyes. then you are ready to become poon hound.

>killing yourself because of a girl

I had PoF, it was idle for years and I had an old pic on my profile back when I wasnt balding. One day I get an email notification that I was messaged from a young 24 yesr old Latina cutie pie. I respond and we hit it off, messaging back and forth for hours. I knew our connection would probably be short lived and a waste of time because she hadnt seen a recent pic of me. Hopelessly, I uploaded a pic I took in my lonely room that night to my profile. Like clockwork, she never responds again and I delete PoF for good.

Balding in young men is a cruel sadistic joke by nature. I make good money, have a good frame, body, and height. I would be 7-8/10 if I wasnt balding. Not quite chad, but close enough. But no, I am sexless, lonely, miserable cunt because my follicles are beta and cant handle a bit of DHT.

You incels who are afraid of women, start slow and escalate from there. First, create a Tinder/Interpals so you can have normal casual conversation with any and EVERY girl you match. After some girls you will be more comfortable. Literally just say
>hi
>how you doing
>what are you doing
>what's your height

Etc. You will learn how to small talk a bit better. Then you have to losd your inhibitions, start sending girls absurd and funny copypastas to see how they react.
And from there tou probably will now what to do. Just do it. Remember to use your actual pics, otherwise anyone can do

>make good money
get hair transplant u shit

>oceans of spaghetti
kek
thanks for the advice anons.

>I make good money, have a good frame, body, and height. I would be 7-8/10 if I wasnt balding. Not quite chad, but close enough. But no, I am sexless, lonely, miserable cunt because my follicles are beta and cant handle a bit of DHT.
Yeah, no

The fact that you only get one message (that you obsess over) in the first place with your hair pics says you're not even that attractive anyway

get good friends

shut the fuck up, you don't have to be " alpha" to get a girl. if girls are hitting you, just invite them out a few times, then invite them to hang out at your place. act normal and they'll pull your pants down and start raping your dick with their mouths. In my experience. Hitting on girls and being " alpha" is only necessary for guys girls don't want to fuck that much

alright all you guys who have girls coming up to you over and over and you don't know what to do. here's all you have to do.

"hey, want to get coffee/get something to eat/study?" thats literally it, thats your introduction or we
just spend time around her for a little while, like 2-4x
if she seems to like you and seems comfortable invite her to where you live
once you're there just hang out
see if she wants to hang out on your bed if she seems (again) comfortable and interested
make more body contact and kiss her or something if she seems comfortable and interested. if shes actually interested and you're too afraid she'll just start making out with you, overcoming your difficulties anyway. then you and her just keep doing more stuff and eventually you'll be getting a blowjob or having sex or something
keep hanging out with her for a while and if she likes you and you like her ask if she wants to be your gf. now you got gf

after you do this with one girl you'll realize it's like asking in minute detail how you go into a convenience store and buy a magazine. idfk you just do it

>get more attractive
>am short so it doesn't matter and people see me as just compensating instead of pursuing happiness

it's such a weird feeling for any sense of human norms or social constructs to never apply to you

Hey everyone let me fix your problem for you
>Wah girl mire but I'm stupid
FUCKING T R Y

yeah it's just the unfortunate reality that only attractive people are worthy of love

this

nobody cares about your hair except you nigger, i guarantee it

this. Male pattern baldness is HOT. Girls love it.

I'm short and I think guys being insecure about balding is hilariously dumb.

It's on par with glasses. We see balding and bald men just like we see people with glasses so much that our minds don't register it as abnormal.

glasses generally don't make a person uglier, in fact a lot of the time they make a person more attractive

... just like male pattern baldness! It's HOT! Who doesn't love a big, round, smooth, bald head? Mmf I can hear vaginas dripping just thinking about it.

Male pattern baldness is like any hairstyle and can be made to work.

It's so common that literally no one gives a shit. The only trait that matters with men is being short or tall.

>t. Males

Sometimes I wish I was gay so I could eat whatever, lift heavy, go bald and become a THICC daddy bear. Being an attractive gay is much easier than being attractive to women.

I'd say it's more like, if you're attractive enough then being bald won't matter

average men (ie. 95%+ of men) need hair to give them additional SMV

This girl keeps walking by me and staring to catch me stare back...im not playing into her game

Because if i did return the gaze im too nervous to come up with something to say and shell realize hoe pussy i am and lose interest

Ill let her be attracted to the idea of me

Have plenty of friends, and quite a few close ones.

>you can fake small stuff but never your entire personality

What would you say as an opener Casanova?
"h h h have you got an archaeologist?"

You cant call the dude out and then not tell him what he apparently should be doing.

>sexually harassing
It's called flirting

SAME