Legit have ((depression)) and almost 90% sure I have sleep apnea (don't get to sleep lab til mid Jan)

Legit have ((depression)) and almost 90% sure I have sleep apnea (don't get to sleep lab til mid Jan).

Keep waking up at like 11-1. Want to wake closer to 9-9.30. Have trouble sleeping until like 3-4 and I still feel tired after 10-11hrs sleep.

Without stuff like benzos how do I change?

a bullet

lose weight if fat. BTW doesn't sound like sleep apnea as much your circadian rhythm is off.

You might want to invest in a CPAP machine or sleep with a foam wedge to raise your upper body for a more temporary solution. I used to suffer from sleep apnea, which was cured by getting my tonsils and adenoids surgically removed. Godspeed user

insurance will cover cpap machine if sleep apnea. no sense in spending a grand now.

honestly hoping that it's just weight (I am definitely overweight). I have also been told I stop breathing and I snore. Want to correct circadian as well.

don't have insurance (I live in Aus) so even if I have sleep apnea can't even afford it.

what kind of foam wedge?

sleep apnea can be deadly

Turn off the blue light in your electronics at 9 o’clock there are apps that will do it for you

>tfw get tested for sleep apnea
>mild to moderate

>i am usually uncomfortable in new beds and got up 3 times during the test
>something i normally don't do at home (usually i don't wake up at night)
>the location is sketchy and had a few negative reviews about doctors being pushy about the cpap machine
h-how deadly is it for mild to moderate sleep apnea?

I suspected I had sleep apnea and ended up just buying a nice automatic cpap for $350 (Philips Respironics DreamStation). Cheaper than a sleep study and the machine gave me useful data about my sleep apnea. I also bought a recording pulse oximeter for $30. It records your oxygen levels and heart rate overnight and is a cheap way to see if you have any degree of apnea and if any treatments you try are helping.

Depending on your budget I’d start with getting a pulse oximeter (make sure to get one that can record data) and if you feel it’s likely you have apnea you could just buy the cpap outright.

OP here, aside from fixing sleep apnea (which will take time/money) how can I reset circadian rhythm.

You said you have depression. Self diagnosed or legit one?

I had sleeping problems when I wasn't accomplishing anything meaningful throughout the day, and then when I got to bed and was left alone with my thought, would start overthinking everything in a negative way.

meditation might help your insomnia or depression. I'd suggest the headspace app,

>reset circadian rhythm
Go camping for a week with no electronics. Don't care what you do, but your only source of light must be the sun and fire at night. It's that easy.

Maybe you have HIV/AIDS. Chronic fatigue syndrome is a symptom.

People on Veeky Forums are such hypochondriacs. Just because you know how to google a few symptoms doesn't mean your body is broken in the most extreme way possible, it just means you're a pussy bitch

How much do you weigh?
How old are you?
Do you have allergies?
What exercise are you doing and how do you feel during it?

What is your diet like in general? (good quality nutrients..? Any supplemennts?)

Do you have a steady job, do you have a significant other?

Most likely possibilities from what you said

Is depression alone. Can lead to fatigue and excessive sleep.

Other opitions I see are: asthma and/or bad allergies
Can cause excessive sleep, fatigue and depression symptoms

>tfw you have chronic insomnia and clincal depression
Feels bad

Turn depression into rage, thats what i did, worked out quite well

diagnosed. I take anti-depressants and see psych pretty often.

already on meds and hasn't done much for sleep.

wow, it's that easy?!

while I am no doubt a pussy bitch, I've been diagnosed with depression (and some psychotic things)

96kg
Bad Hayfever so taking telfast.
pretty much no exercise
diet is mostly eggs, chicken and vegetables
no, no ;_;

>set alarm for 7am
>don't change it ever

If you tend to switch it off and go back to sleep then set up an array of alarms to go off every few minutes until you're awake.

I'm with this guy, this depression is going to give me the career I want.

that's not depression that you have then, you fucking mongoloids

this, just wake up early. the first few days will suck, have a /sip/ next to you to chug. you'll be so tired by bedtime you'll fall right asleep

>set alarm for 9am
>get up at 9am regardless of when you went to sleep
>after a week or so you should be getting tired around midnight
>go to bed then, keep alarm on

That's all there is to it, man. Sleep Apnea will make it even more difficult, but do it. If you're one of those weirdos who turns their alarm off in their sleep, put it across the room or download one of those apps that requires you to solve a math problem or scan a barcode to shut it off.