What does Veeky Forums think of tofu? 42g of protons and no saturated fat at 373 calories

What does Veeky Forums think of tofu? 42g of protons and no saturated fat at 373 calories

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.sciepub.com/jfnr/2/9/19/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6538617/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh and i don't give a fuck about non-gmo but the grocery store only had non-gmo tofu

>No saturated fat.
Pass.

Fuck off soyboy. No one wants your shitty low BV protein.

do you actually think that saturated fat is good for you?

>10 grams of Omega 6 per 40g of protein

Just fuck my shit up senpai

tofu is only 10% less BV than beef and fish. is anyone gonna actually come into this thread with good arguments

Saturated fat is necessary for proper hormone production. Fuck off 125 IQ vegan redditor

you have a source for that?

it's not bad. i prefer to cook the shit out of it in oil to bump up the calorie count and make it crispy. It'll take any flavors you want to add to it though, and you can bake it if you're trying to eliminate calories.

I actually have a recipe that makes a burger with tofu, turkey, and chickpeas, it's gay as fuck but damn is it good. I'll take it up the ass any day I can get that many protons.

Damn I never realized tofu had that much protein

that's how I made it, cooked it with olive oil then sauteed it with some soy sauce to get it crispy and tasty then put it in some rice with broccoli and carrots and sesame seeds

>anti-androgenic sesame seeds too

At this point just transition fucking faggot.

this fucking board lol

are you ever going to provide some evidence behind your batshit claims

that shit make mapu tofu with some ground beef or pork, GOAT

pubs.sciepub.com/jfnr/2/9/19/index.html

No prob, scientifically iliterate retard :)

Do you need a link explaining how Omega 6s cause inflammation too, brainlet? Because that's the only argument you conveniently ignored.

>Administration of different studied plants' to castrated rats produced reduction in prostate weight and significant reduction in testosterone level with variable degrees.
>SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION in TESTOSTERONE

Those plants were soy, flax, sesame and safflower. Also the same study shows that Soybean Oil had the highest amount of Omega-6 PUFAS.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6538617/
This is basic well known knowledge you fucking retard. Are you going to ask for a source on protein building muscle next?

Keep getting mad dude, the ratio is 2:1 omega 6 to omega 3 which is good for you

It literally isn't good. Twice as much Omegs 6 retard. Chia seeds have 4 times more Omega 3 than 6.

Just avoiding soy products in your diet would drastically reduce your Omega 6 intake if you don't eat junk food. Coconut Oil, Olive Oil and butter are much lower.

>soyboys dont wanna eat eggs this badly

>coconut oil
Pretty sure that has phytoestrogens, too. Stick to the God Tier butter and olive oil

rekt. the saturated fat + cholesterol = bad meme is fucking idiotic

In that study they reduced total fat by 15%. That doesn't prove anything about the ratio between polyunsaturated fats and saturated fats in relation to hormones.

Butter is the dairy highest in mammalian estrogen tho.

Just stick to olive oil, the Goddess Athena's divine gift to the greeks.

Milk has such a small amount of mammalian estrogen you really don't need to worry about it, especially considering how amazing of a substance milk is (carbs, fat, protein, calcium all in one).

Butter also has that them saturated fats and cholesterol, which is good for you as long as you don't overindulge.

Milk also has casomorphins, an opioid-like substance that triggers histamine receptors. Google+pubmed it. Also its sugar, galactose, is linked with brain inflammation, also has prolactin and prostaglandins (the end-product of Omega 6 in shitty soy). Don't fall for the jewish cow meme.