Spend hours in the gym a week

>spend hours in the gym a week
>eat only healthy food
>have no social life

Or

>injects Chad genes and become Chad overnight

Work smart not hard, faggots.

I would ban that shit.
Now, people know that you work out, you have dedication and a generally healthy mindset.
If you could get Chad from a needle than it's all meaningless

that's the shittiest reason i've ever heard go fuck yourself cunt

Are you saying that you work out for other people's opinion? You never going to make it lad

I think all of the random cancers and birth defects is a better reason. This stuff is decades away from being safe.

I would just keep working out after the Chad injection.

G A T T A C A

no you still have to work out to build mas and strength just now you are garenteed good results

as usual op is a queer and made this science into a trol post

t. fatass

>free rick
Well if this motherfucker Could cure beta I'm sure the first person he would test it out on would be himself so....

This is dumb. This is why equality is a false god. In the animal kingdom the strong breed which keeps the species going. This needs to be implemented with humans. You also have to be mentally strong.

that's a pretty good reason good job cunt

All idios in this thread not realizing that "gene modification" would happen early in pregnancy. You don't just "get Chad shot". This will literally do nothing to anyone who is currently alive.

That guy literally just ate someone's shit.

>If you could get Chad from a needle than it's all meaningless

I have bad news user...

yeah this DYEL with a dyed blonde undercut is certainly someone who i think of when i imagine good genes

get out

You can't genetically modify your entire body, it's not possible where we're at right now

IS HE SWOLE YET? LOOKS DYEL IN THE PIC

did his experiment produce any meaningful results or was it a failure

Just look at it.

This, if everyone is Chad, then the new Chad is the lifting chad