When you have large hips, big butt, small waist, round perky tits, nice pus...

>when you have large hips, big butt, small waist, round perky tits, nice pus, and pale skin but still put half your pay check into the plastic surgery fund because it's all anyone is attracted to nowadays and nothing will be good enough just for you to tell everyone in the future it's all natural because you're insecure and want to feel actually fucking attractive for once in my life without being compared to or feeling like there's competition and now you're struggling to pay bills because you're an insecure neurotic basketcase

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/do-women-date-short-men-fancy-match-study-dating-height-dad-bod-brunette-blonde-a7935766.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

You might have a nice body but your face counts too.

Most people don't like butterfaces.
If you want to be loved that badly just become a stripper and hook up with the most desperate rich guy you can find.

I wouldn't get anywhere near you even if I knew you irl, I'm a neet and always avoided relationships/romance/sexual things because of how terrified I am, I'll stay home weeks at a time just to avoid going out and having people look at me

tfw saving up 100k to go to the usa to add 5 inches to my height...you roasties dont know shit

I have a pretty nice face, I often get comments on how babyish it looks, my boss will often make comments about how look like a doll but I still feel like it's not enough for people and sometimes I'll breakdown looking in the mirror, I broke my last mirror in my apartment so I put some curtains on it or I'll flip out if I see myself

>If you want to be loved that badly just become a stripper and hook up with the most desperate rich guy you can find.

Did you... not read the thread? it's not about being loved it's that I'm terrified of people seeing me or looking at me

Nice attentionwhoring, you can go back to r9k now

Are females really this emotionally unintelligent or is someone LARPING? I am a 4/10 at best with autism and even i dont complain about shit as stupid as that.

I was memeing but if you're for real or even a femanon(male) my advice is to take it slow, confidence is like any muscle and improves with use. Take a walk with a large group of friends, reduce the number of friends walking slowly until you can confidently walk alone. From that point try to break the ice with strangers, even if it's a random comment like "cute dog what's his name". Things may escalate or they may not, but you will get better at it. You have to choose today whether you want to remain the way you are or take steps to change.

>Before someone else posts it
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

because you're a male, no one cares about how you look and the only people who tear apart at your looks is other men, girls won't cheat on you, compare you to their exes, break up with you soley for you not looking good enough, girls don't act as if your entire existence is offensive if you're not good enough, girls don't run around making standards extremely high for what features are considered attractive, there aren't entire games dedicated to trolling men based on their looks, people don't run around and yell about men hitting the wall, etc etc

>Are females really this emotionally unintelligent
honestly, as i said before, I am a basketcase, most women I talk to aren't anything like me, to use me as an example to justify calling women dumb it well, dumb

I have extremely hard times leaving my house, I often thought of getting a burka just so I can hide myself and be able to show myself in public without thinking im offending anyone by not being IG model tier and existing, it's not so much social anxiety or friends or anything, it's my looks that tear me apart

>girls don't....
It this bait?

Ah I forgot, a lot of Veeky Forums goers are MGTOW and think women do this a lot, reality is it doesn't happen

sure, some do, but sure as hell not as often as men do, and if they do, give me some examples

Men do it, women do it. Women only differ in that they can lower the looks preference for a man with high social status or the ability to care of her.

Women will cheat as revenge for feeling emotionaly neglected, when men cheat they do it out of lust...generally. The same standards applies to both men and women.

Also, a woman will always be able to have sex with someone a couple of points above her, an ugly male is pretty much fucked.

Post face with timestamp

You are stupid as fuck, literally exactly the opposite is reality

>women do not judge based on looks

L to the fucking mao

The only difference between being creepy or interesting is looks for men.

not to mention how women shit on short guys, a trait they have zero control over.

Its on level like laughing from down syndrome kid.

and im 6'2.

>Women only differ in that they can lower the looks preference for a man with high social status or the ability to care of her.

Maybe if you're in a shitty city, even attractive women will date low life hideous scum, one girl I even know had her bf free load and live in her apartment for a year and when she asked for help paying bills he yelled about how she was a gold digger

>Women will cheat as revenge for feeling emotionaly neglected, when men cheat they do it out of lust...generally. The same standards applies to both men and women.

never said women don't cheat, I said women don't cheat and then blame their cheating on their partner not being attractive enough, I myself have had this experience, my last cheated on me then told me that it was because my boobs were too small, just ask around, men will blame it on their partner not being attractive enough

>an ugly male is pretty much fucked.

okay then why are men like the amazing atheist having several women to fuck? guys love to say this and yet I NEVER have found it to be true

>a woman will always be able to have sex with someone a couple of points above her
if she gets lucky yes or if he has a weird fetish, most of the time it doesnt happen unless you live in a place with a small gene pool

>not to mention how women shit on short guys

I've seen more men than I've seen women shit on short guys, some women I even know PREFER short guys, go look at dating forums about women who date short men, most women say they don't care at all unless the insecurity was affecting the relationship, the whole "WOMEN SHIT ON SHORT MEN !!!" is a meme, men will shit on short men then complain about women doing it, makes no sense

also, I'm 4'11.5, I don't care about height, neither do my female friends, some of my friends even had happy relationships with men as short as 5'3 and no complaints at all

>even attractive women will date low life hideous scum

Appearance of high social status. An ex told me that she wasn't attracted to me anymore just because I focused just on her and not giving any other girls any attention. She felt "too safe" and wanted to compete over me with other people.

>my last cheated on me then told me that it was because my boobs were too small

That is just one anecdote from your life and clearly you were dating a douchebag. Men will mostly cheat when they lack in sex, since most men have a higher sex drive than their partner

>amazing atheist

Social status. He is not that bad looking with a full beard though, he got that SJW soyboy vibe that leftist girls love.

>if she gets lucky yes

There is no luck involved in women dating.

>some women I even know PREFER short guys

Do you live in Asia by any chance?

>An ex told me that she wasn't attracted to me anymore just because I focused just on her and not giving any other girls any attention. She felt "too safe" and wanted to compete over me with other people. "
your ex was crazy

> Men will mostly cheat when they lack in sex, since most men have a higher sex drive than their partner
I never said it was the top reason, I said it was the fact a lot of men even use the excuse of women not being attractive enough so they leave, one of my old friends had the guy she lost her v card to break up with her because she wasnt pretty enough

>Social status. He is not that bad looking with a full beard though, he got that SJW soyboy vibe that leftist girls love.

lol yes because ladies love an internet neckbeard, also soyboy? he makes a fuck ton of anti fem videos, most lefty girls hate him

>There is no luck involved in women dating.
Yes there is kek

>Do you live in Asia by any chance?
southern USA, it's a common thing, try looking outside of the internet forum, a lot of dominant girls love short men

>prefer
yeah no, theyre saying this just to not appear shallow

its like asking guy if he would prefer pancake ass girl or bubble butt girl, it might not be deciding factor in anything but one is clearly better than another in 100% of cases

so they tell me this girl to girl just to seem not shallow? it blows your mind that some girls don't care about height or prefer short men?

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/do-women-date-short-men-fancy-match-study-dating-height-dad-bod-brunette-blonde-a7935766.html

>its like asking guy if he would prefer pancake ass girl or bubble butt girl,

one is visually more appealing in any aesthetic or way, you could love to dom and want a bubble but, you could want to be dominated, and want a bubble butt, you could not even be attracted to women and want a bubble butt, it just looks better

with short men, it's not so much about how they actually look rather than just inserting themselves as the "alpha" hence why you see more men flip out over height and women don't care most of the time, most women don't demand all men be 6+ unless they want to be brutally fucked by some fucking hulk level dude and nothing else turns them on

This is b8

>a lot of men even use the excuse of women not being attractive

Ugly men don't even get this chance since they are excluded from the dating pool by birth.

>lol yes because ladies love an internet neckbeard, also soyboy?

Women will fuck anyone radiating even the smallest ammount of fame.

>try looking outside of the internet forum

I am very much a social person and girls going for tall guys is very much the norm. Manlet cutoff point for my country is 180cm and it is very common to shit on short people. Also no bias since I am taller.

great sources

wow one tall girl disagreed, sure showed me

>Ugly men don't even get this chance since they are excluded from the dating pool by birth.

this was already proven wrong kek

>Women will fuck anyone radiating even the smallest ammount of fame.

a lot of his gfs stay off cam 99% of the time though, literally no fame earned from the few people that know him

>I am very much a social person and girls going for tall guys is very much the norm.

neither am I but I don't sprout this bullshit, if this was true short men wouldn't be running around with girlfriends all the time, sure some women prefer it but no woman goes out of their way to make sure their lover is tall

>Manlet cutoff point for my country is 180cm and it is very common to shit on short people

oh no you live in a shitty country that cares too much about height, sure does reflect the rest of the planet

>oh no you live in a shitty country that cares too much about height, sure does reflect the rest of the planet

Funny how you dismiss my argument regarding a whole country and base your own statements on your own anecdotes and observations.

A womans preference in partner and vise versa is very well shown in studies done on tinder and men do not come out on top.

An insecure,

Cry more. You are retarded as shit if you put all that fake shit into your body. It's retards like you that fall for all this dumb memes

>this guy LARPing as a mad femlet
sage

You should put the money towards seeking psychiatric help instead you dumb bitch.

because you admitted you come from height center country duh

> base your own statements on your own anecdotes and observations.

because you're claiming thats how ALL women are, and acting as if that 100% happens all the time when it doesn't

>A womans preference in partner and vise versa is very well shown in studies done on tinder and men do not come out on top.

>taking tinder seriously
>kek