Looks like becoming Veeky Forums is already paying off for boogie

Looks like becoming Veeky Forums is already paying off for boogie.

Before losing weight, I guarantee he would have let his wife have the dog. The increase in test in his system is partly responsible for boogie standing up for himself and being the alpha he can be.

I thought he got divorced?

>the wife didn't want the dog
what does that mean?

>gastric bypass surgery
>"becoming Veeky Forums"

Nah. But good for him either way. She probably got a bunch of other shit out of this "power play" by him though, if I had to guess.

maybe she wanted to put the dog down, just like that bitch from copypasta

>She can take all of my money because she needs it but I said no when she wanted the dog because my therapist said so :)

He and his wife are getting divorced, people are surprised that his wife didn't take the dog with her when she left.

you can't just take a bloke's doggo

>doglets

could be very large dog, it just seems small due to perspective

Jesus that thing looks retarded ahahaha

Alpha as fuck

All pedigree dogs are m8, that’s inbreeding for you

Isn’t she meant to be a fatass as welll? I never saw a pic of her from the neck down. Or standing up. I do remember her posing with that bull that was cucking boogie.

It's further away from the camera

She's fat too. There's a couple pics floating around that show her full figure.

>All pedigree dogs are m8, that’s inbreeding for you
Are you retarded or just american?

>pedigree
>inbreeding
>bred with close relative to maintain purity

... Yeah, that’s not inbreeding at all. You fucking idiot.

... She just has this serial killer look about her. Those eyes m8...

Boogie has never lifted a day in his life

He deadlifts 600 lbs every time he gets out of a chair

He really is becoming like Veeky Forums.

The dog looks pretty stupid too.

> according to my therapist

classic boogie always acting in a way to please someone.

question is will he be able to continue to act like this after therapy or will he bitch out and break down

I knew that was coming

his therapist has to convince him its ok to keep his dog. poor man, poor hopeless man

The law is againts him, it's best to just give her money, she had to wipe his ass all this time, so she deserves it anyway

Kek

>bred with close relative to maintain purity
>... Yeah, that’s not inbreeding at all. You fucking idiot.
That's not the point of a pedigree you goddamn goddamnfucking retard.
Everybody has a pedigree, you too, it says nothing about how inbred one is and is merely your genetical history.
And no, most races weren't inbred, they had to be good at DOING THEIR JOB, which makes inbreeding idiotic already.
Inbreeding for fashion is a (mostly) modern phenomenon you braindead nigger.
Keep your mouth shut next time, mutt, you're a fucking embarrassment.

>Pedigree chart, a document to record ancestry, used by genealogists in study of human family lines, and in selective breeding of animals
>inb4 he doesn't have a pedigree because there's no official documentation of his parents and grandparents
lmao, niggers
The fact that he actually thought that purebred race = inbred is pretty fucking sad.

Wtf are you talking about, he was bloatmaxxing before grizzly

===ATTENTION ATTENTION===

YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO POST IN BOOGIE THREADS IF BOOGIE IS SKINNIER THAN YOU.

Real men wear pink

before the 20th century the human population was far smaller than it was now, and advanced transportation systems hadn't been invented yet.

This means that the chance for inbreeding, especially in isolated areas full of very genetically "pure" people are nearly guaranteed to be inbred as over time everyone will become cousins at least.

Problem is he never gets out of his chair

Lmao, no, unless you're a fucking Anglo.
We have studies about cousin marriage, DNA tests about inbreeding, etc.
Europe always comes off best in those, wanna know why? Because Europe wasn't "isolated" and contrary to muslims we don't marry our first cousins regularly.

>standing up from a chair is deadlifting
I guess the statement you replied to also applies to yourself?

am not an Anglo, but Anglos [and the other examples you yourself mentioned] are an example of why the generalization the former poster made is not wrong to make.

Even Anglos didn't have it that bad because their boom which tripled their population happened over 2-3 generations and you don't suddenly start fucking your sister just because there are more people you motherfucking idiot.
The other poster was just being retarded because he didn't know what a pedigree is and didn't know how millenia of breeding dogs worked ("hurr durr incest is smart when dogs are used for manual labour").
Seriously, this is Veeky Forums, there are plenty of other topics in the world, but when people like you have no fucking idea about it, why the fuck do you feel the need to spit out half-thought out bullshit?
What's the problem with saying "I don't know anything about this topic"?

Kek

Don't talk shit about dogs, they are cuteBut cats are so perfect

>boogie will never lose the wei-

Oh wait.

Cat people are always betas

damn dude, he's actually makin it

She's going to take everything else. Don't worry.

Good for him we're all gonna make it

>you will witness boogie losing weight in your lifetime
You could see his neck forming finally forming too

>my therapist

We're all gonna make it

If the divorce gets messy I hope he appeals to the chans for help, there are so many crazy people around here who I'm sure would be happy to personally destroy this woman, it isn't hard to get away with either, he just needs to drop her address, he could do it anonymously easily, suddenly she gets her wig split.

Why do people get these horrible, inbred things. They always look so confused. I love dogs but these little pure breeds so many people get always appear so deformed and miserable.

I have on idea, but a Shiba Inu has been the smartest, most loyal, refined, cat-like dog I've ever had.

PAY

thats because a shiba inu is a purebreed with a purpose

those little dogs are usually just bred to be small and cute, which makes them retarded

>I love dogs but these little pure breeds so many people get always appear so deformed and miserable.
funfact:
chihuauas (or however you write that shit) were bred as food.
That's why they are so retarded and worthless, the only thing they are good for is being eaten

I don't know, I started feeding the cat that lives in the woods behind my house because it claws up the ghetto kids that moved in two houses down. I don't know if I'd ever keep a house cat but so far this is working out pretty well
>Mista yo cat clawed up my kids!
>sorry ma'am it's not my cat, this food is for a different cat
>mfw there is no other cat

FOR

>a man
More like two and a half

Hmm, now that i think about it, literally all the men i know that are ''cat people'' seem incredibly low test.

I'm thinking about getting one. Any tips or things I should know?

So is boogie a confirmed alpha?

because they're easy to care for and usually high affectionate.

with that said, there's only a handful of good small dog breeds. most of them are retarded and obnoxious.

>boogie posting

I would like to put in a good word for poodles here
>smart
>dont shed
>train em to hunt rabbits for wild/free gains
Theyre the most useful ankle biters ive found

Miring dat skullmog.

Now I see what size she really is, it’s no wonder she got blacked m8

>when your pet doggo starts to look like you

She's a fat fuck and she's still about half his weight

All the biggest strongest guys i know love cats

D-does he have his thumb in the dogs ass?

Is that the guy she cheated with boogie on?

That thing is a cat. Any dog under 10kg is a cat.

>"This is what a man is supposed to do...according to my therapist."
The least he can do is credit the Veeky Forumsizens (therapists) that both pushed him to an hero and attain his semi-max-bloat mode physique.

Cats literally give you toxoplasma gondii. If the cat has killed a bird or squirrel, it will eventually give you the parasite.

>According to my therapist
Lol. First he is taking orders from a woman, now a Jew. Can this soy boy get any worse?

What kind of cuck therapist is he seeing?

It's so obvious she's a fat ass

>Therapist empowers Boogie to keep his dog
Sounds like a bro to me

A friend that would die for you > money

I see no changes

Smart move boogie, smart move.

This never fails to make me angry.

How much is he now

KANGZ

>This is how a man is supposed to act
>According to my therapist

LMAO

>therapist that DOESN'T want to overload you with drugs and turn you into a useless soyboy

Holy shit. Where do I find a guy like this? The closest thing I've got is you guys.

Boogie is too much of a pussy for that.

This. Dogs are far more worth than womyn.

She's a barren wench whore

He looks out of shape in this picture...

It's small at the moment, maybe it hasn't had its growth spurt

It's small now but one day it will grow into big Rottweiler

lmao wtf

I like your style user

It's like he sat on it before and the eyes just kinda popped out