ITT: Dumbest/Most absurd stuff you hear on Veeky Forums

Your pet peves of this board

>'There's this guy at my gym, grinds really slow,slow reps with light weights. He's huge and shredded. MUST be steroids'

It's amazing to me you can go to the gym, see everyone that does X looks good, everyone that does Y looks shit, then decide that you want to do Y and that X is all using AAS.

everyone who does high rep/low weight stuff and memes about "time under tension" and "mind muscle connection" Ive seen is dyel

ignorant natties sounding off about steroids while having no idea what they're talking about

>t. someone who doesn't do 100 reps of upper back every day and 100 reps of tricep isolation 2-3 times a week
Stay DYEL.

I do tho

ok

This

>be PT at chain gym
>watch normies do retarded inefficient routines constantly
>do a boring basic PPL split, exactly the same for 9 months, making great gains
>people ask what my trick is when they're doing planks + curls x F and switching up their routine every week

To stick to the topic, most people on neo Veeky Forums are dyel skinny cunts, its like everyone talks about lifting but never fucking do it. Stop doing meme exercises and do compounds.

pic related, almost done with bulk sitting at 6'1 225 lbs

Ronnie did powerbuilding with a focus on heavy weight most of the time

Imagine looking like this and thinking you are an addonis

>225

165 in contest condition

cool so ur like 200 lb of muscle and 25 lb fat

Nonsense, vast majority of IFBB pros will do something like the following:

Chest and tri day:

>full chest workout with machines
>full tri workout with cables and machiens

Then forced reps with heavy compounds AFTER once the muscle is already exchuasted

Makes sense if you do isolation exercises like lateral rases and leg curls,but if you do compunds its better to go heavy but with proper form

>200lbs of muscle
>thanks for the compliment, this was me at 185 in July

did you cycle off?

you were bigger and leaner in july

the strength = size principle that's strongly held by Veeky Forums

anybody that's been in the gym for a decent amount of time knows that you need to isolate to build more size, especially the glamour muscles

He lifted heavy you dumas.

yes, his 24" arms are the result of never having done a curl in his life

There's a difference between being big and looking big. Strength does equal size, and size(usually) equals strength.

>complains about “normies” in any context

lol

100% natty. Goes to show how important low BF is. I know I gained fat, that's the point of a bulk. But I'm cutting back down to 185 starting Feb 1 and I'm excited to see what I look like.

Is this you with a pump?
> failing diet, but I'm sure you noticed
> tiny forearms and biceps
> that poverty chest
But
> shoulders on point
> traps lookin' juicy
Who would even hire you? And, do you only do OHP or is it the only lift you are good at? You checked off the whole "hired some guy off the street to be a Personal Trainer" checklist though so...got that going for you I guess.
> grats on being employed

Nice argument little guy. I'm sure doing 100 reps of curls 2x a week will get you those 15" arms someday.

LOL. It's just genetics. My forearms are actually big irl. I don't do OHP. Chest sucks but I've built it up quite a bit this year. Like I said, its just a chain gym, my first training job. I look better than 99% of people I see.

ok fatty

big=/=fat

1. You bulked way too far

2. You seem to gained less muscle than one would hope on bulk

I think you ate too much and trained too little.

Your 185 pic is quite nice,

In future, pls bulk for a month max, once you are looking decent there is no reason to get fat

I never said fat, I said big. Glamour muscles make you look big, they don't actually make you big.

Back, core, and posterior chain are big guy muscles.

Post a pic of yourself you DYEL twinkshit.

delts and traps are big guy muscles

foreamrs make hyou look big

lol okay grandpa. Lets see your pics.

This is what last cut looked like. Now just imagine my 225 body cutting down.

Traps are part of the posterior chain.

Delts are glamour muscles.

It's your turn, as all other posters ITT have

Idk how you're gaining size while you're cutting in every pic

You should never eat food again

>heavy curls are literally impossible

Better photo of tri

Because I looked skinny as shit in a T shirt. Fall/Winter I bulk, Spring/Summer I cut.

I'm not going to nit pick and shit on you because it's Christmas and I'm happy.

Here you go, 6'2" 220.

shitty skin
bad chest
fat

frank yang?

>I'm not going to nit pick and shit on you becaus

U can go ahead, I'm well aware of the failing points in my physique

>lagging forearms
>too fat
>not enough muscles

if anything pointing out more would give me or any other poster more to improve on

ur cuts also seem to go superwell, your bulks not so much

imagine how you would look if you bulked properly
NEEDS

MORE

CHEST

I can bench over 3pl8s right now. It's something I've been working on. It'll come.

here's a pic of what I used to look like
but shit happens

chest flys

how about we try putting some strain on the muscle fibers in your chest instead of your tendons, and see if that helps

Holy shit please don't respond to alex and just report him.

>that faggot Alex

Opinions discarded. Merry Christmas and fuck off you weak annoying twinkshit..

ayy

so we know who i am

so youve been here a long time

so youre a big guy by now, yeah?

any and all dating, self-improvement and social advice given here
it's all laughably bad

>these are the people criticizing others on Veeky Forums

do i really look terrible

i would say my physique is extremely medicore

my guess is that your grip is too narrow. i did the same shit when my chest was smaller but got tendinosis in the process. that much weight can wreck havoc on your body if you dont use proper form

You're 10 times smaller than the guy who's bulk you are calling out and you also only posted your arm.

rlx

hes not mad

>you also only posted your arm.

2 fat rn

you still have no abs

Have you tried doing weighted dips instead of bench?

I got up to 2pl8 bench and had like zero chest. Stopped bench entirely & started doing dips, got up to 50lbx5 and chest is growing quickly.

Bro your need to look into laser tattoo removal. You're fairly aesthetic in your own way, otherwise. Would be mirin if it weren't for that Crayola-tier jingoist shit on your arm.

lmaooo i didnt even recognize u bro what tf happened?? are you still clenching ur jaw and sticking your chin out 24/7?

>talks about meme routines
>falls for the bulking meme

Solid body bro. Better than 80% of Veeky Forums

he even proclaims that he if lifting light weight before doing so you mongrel

No pro ever does or did powerbuilding. Powerbuilding is just an internet meme.

el gilipollas corunes tambien anda por aqui, tira a tomar por culo, payaso

How do I get a big upper back like that? I'm a newfag with wide-ish hips and need that V. Ohp?

Pull ups. If you can do more than 10, add weight.

LOL. You look like shit so clearly isolation would have been necessary to actually look ripped.

Wanna know how I know you don't actually lift?

post bod

waiting for you to post a pic. im not even that guy, but lets see what you look like you negative little shit.

Don’t listen to these retards they are clueless. You look like you eat a lot and lift heavy shit mirin OP

You look great

Anyone who rips you is just a cope who won't post their own bodies

>jamming his pumped arm against his torso with maximum lighting and this is the best he can do

B-but Goku said that form wouldn't work on Cell, and bug man beat up daddy issues from the future when he got ultra fit.

All this shit talkers I wonder how many even lift? If you are going to hate on the guy posting pics of himself I’d like you to not be a bitch and post pics

Almost anything diet related.
There are so many people here that are ignorant on basic nutrition.

I saw some dyel on here have the nerve to say that saturated fat is healthy. How fucking stupid can some people be?

Looking good bro, but weak upper chest/core

Not the best body desu, plus I'm 5 4 and also 123 lb im sorry for the cam, i really need a new phone

Fuck, lmao

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

never mind

?

Nigger you say that like thats not top tier

And he's in a wheelchair because of it.

Is that supposed to be an insult? 200lbs of muscle is ridiculously muscular