Are you going to start cutting tomorrow or after New Year's Day?

Are you going to start cutting tomorrow or after New Year's Day?

2018 is the year I will go single bf% again!

Uni fag here, going to cut after exams

I'm not gonna cut until I hit intermediate level strength. I wanna get the beginner phase over with asap

Why don't you wanna be lean anymore?

I've started cutting down to 12%, it's a long way there.

i didn't overeat at all.

this collage fag here going to cut after exams

Gonna start today. I was never single digit, but next year I'm gonna be fucking ripped. I swear on me mum.

I have the body of the 9-10% guy at the moment, I'm going all in on winter bulk this year

Im cutting at the start of february, idk why you faggots need some arbitrary celebration to start doing anything
just make plans for whatever you want to do

gonna start cutting end of january, gonna be my first time genuinely tryna eat healthy. Everyone wish me luck

maybe in another month or so, i just am so close to my strength goals, i need to add another 4.5kg to my bench 1rm, im so close, i ohp more than a plate, a squatted 3 plates yesterday and dead-lifted 4 plates about 2 months ago

I'm 40 kg overweight at 5'6, I really need to start

Start walking and reading the FAST general

Been cutting since late August, it’s been tough these past few days, have gone back on some of my weight loss but for Christmas I’m getting a new dose of discipline so wish me luck bros.

Bulking now. Can literally fell the fat developing. There is now a thin layer of lard over my abs. I can't stand feeling the fat on my body bros. I was in the single digits. I don't think I can do this anymore.

Don't do a retarded bulk my man, you should be adding around a 1lb of fat a month.

>Don't do a retarded
I was hot now I'm not. I'm not sure the gains are worth it. I just wanted bigger shoulders and traps not a love handles

I'll cutting right now. Yesterday and today are cheat days where I am eating at maintenance instead of a deficit but I'm down 4 pounds so far.

Good thing is that you can get that shit off in time for summer. And good, at least you know low body fat is the real deal for aesthetics and not adding 30lbs of fat to gain half an inch around your arm.

So apparently to get extra low body fat you need to get really tanned, oiled up, dehydrated, acquire extreme muscle mass, then flex every muscle in your body.

That's the difference between low and ultra low body fat guiz.

I'm starting the hardest cut of my life when i get back from Italy so Jan 18th. Currently weigh 180 which is way to much and gonna try and drop down to 150 and stay there, and helpful protips from master cutters? Like I was thinking of just drinking protein shakes and maybe a piece of chicken every day for at least a month then maybe change to a different meat but i need some help so i can do this successfully

if i wanna cut without gettin much smaller i should eat a lot of protein, correct?

Seems kind of dumb to try to cut in November/December what with the holidays and all.

I stopped going to the gym a year and a half ago and just binged, I used to be very lean and could even do pull ups. I was also studying nutrition and diuretics at the time, I can do it, I just need to start.

I'm with you man.
So close to 2/3/4/5 3x5.
Really want to accomplish that before I cut

Tomorrow. One metal a day plus a protein shake during workout. Trying to get them IF cutting gains. Currently at 3/4/5,5, 90 kg 178 cm.

Oh, and maybe stuff like broccoli or spinach in the evening occasionally.

ive been cutting for 3 weeks now. come january im back to bulking and hypertrophy

I've been cutting since May. Finally got to 10% bf, going to maintain for a bit then start my 2-3 year slow lean bulk with small cutting cycles in between.

NIgga when are your exams? Where do you go to school?

Too much work. I just jog 4 times a week and eat whatever desu. Much less stressful.

He might be a Britbong, we have exams mid-January.