So what memes are going to be in SIR's comic this year or has Veeky Forums fallen so far that it doesn't warrant SIR's...

So what memes are going to be in SIR's comic this year or has Veeky Forums fallen so far that it doesn't warrant SIR's artistic drawings anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

sirartwork.tumblr.com/post/168347830883/hows-that-fit-comic-coming-bud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw repulsed by this bimbo look

Veeky Forums has become so shit, that even our resident drawfag has given up on life.

Seriously, less than 100 out of 2000 people can bench 3pl8 or deadlift 5pl8 even though 150 are not even natty.

>tfw girl told me to choke her when we next have sex

>tfw user thinks he's alone and he isn't and I want him to know it

Mah nigga

Last year we had to summon him and tell him what to put in it, so I doubt he is even going to do one this year

Nah, he's coming. Pretty sure he asked us what to put in a while ago.

GIGA CHAD

B L O A T M A X X I N G
onions

This !

>waiting until gf has to ask you

>gf
>implying
>not making her beg
We're done here brainlet

Still: Waiting for someone to take action is the soyboy way !
you lost

The grinch is going to show up

Veeky Forums's been taken over by reddit and fitmisc. Anyone actually fit left here long ago. sir would feel more at home here now since he's a faggot redditor too.

janitor is a miscer, all is lost

>fitizen walks into gym on New Year's day
>he's standing in disbelief as he looks into a giant pit
>the pit is filled with gladiators all fighting to become the king manlet
>fitizen sits at the empty throne and becomes emperor of the first Manlet Games

>i’ve been putting off starting it cause my hearts not in it.

he's punt or bail and you know what? That's fine. Nothing much exciting happened this year except for maybe the soyboy theme and/or the Veeky Forums white power shitheads beating the shit out of aformetioned antifa soys.

Better to end an art streak when it's done, and not drag it out to the oint where it turns to shit. Last season of Lost. Walking Dead. Star Wars sequels. Every Marvel storyline ever made. Dilbert. thousands of ha;f decent webcomics that rotted from the inside like potatoes in a wet barn.

kill it off on a high note, SIR. don't make something iconic into something waiting for a slow painful death. Perry Bible Fellowship this bitch, my friends, and WALK AWAY LIKE A SIR

Choke sex is the best sex. I love dominating

I had a girl that hated being choked but loved being strangled, i'd grip both sides of her neck and squeeze until her eyes rolled up, then let go and pound her while she tripped out and came over and over again. good shit. pretty sure i might have brain damaged her once or twice, and also almost killed her by accident, since I sometimes couldn't tell if she was actually conscious while she was convulsing on my dick