Merry Christmas faggots. What are your goals for 2018?

Merry Christmas faggots. What are your goals for 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXDvkBP6dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finish this cut Ive been trying to do for the past 2 years

1/2/3/4 for sets of 5

My eternal quest for a gf continues

not doing any of this for women

2/3/4/5

At my age (couple years to 50), I'm just trying to maintain. I have done the 1/2/3/4 thing in the past, but my deadlift is lacking.... I can pull 415 from about 2" below the knee, but not off the floor.
My squat is around 385-405 depending on my back, glutes operating.
I can bench 225 in my sleep.
OHP is outstanding.

....But I'm drunk 2 - 3 times a week because I have been underemployed for 15+ years. No g/f for about 6 years, but all else is good. Zero libido thanks to beer + DMZ p/h. Don't care.

>Love you guys !

You are pathetic. Kill yourself

- Get body weight up to 275 (6'4" 253 lbs right now and not fat enough to hate myself yet, so the bulk continues).
- A 500 lb deadlift would be cool
- Hit a quarter million in investments (should be easy since I'm at $210k and save ~$47k/year).

if dubs we all get gfs in 2018

To stop being an alcoholic and to make mad gains son

I'm hoping to not have gf in 2018, shits beyond stressful man all they do is bitch and complain

haha, y-yeah, i know wh-what ya mean breh!

4pl8 squat and a bodyweight push press

250lb fatass? Lmao

no dudes? keep it

Fix my posture- doesn't seem like anything big but it's my biggest issue.

You can eat hamburgers and get cut. Just saying nigga

Get to 10-12% bodyfat and start university.

You into necrophilia mate?

>either return to school or get a well-paying/upward-mobile enough job that i don't feel inclined to
>1/2/3/4
>double slay count
>quit binge drinking like a 20 y/o for good
>DON'T STOP LIFTING AGAIN

180 kg Front Squat (now 70 kg)
100 kg the Press™ (47.5 kg)
At least 20 pull-ups in a row (now 2 for the first set)

Dude... you're not going to go from a 70kg to 180kg front squat in a year... unless you're juicing heavily.

3 pl8 bench, 5 pl8 diddly and squat, gf

in that order

Get my squat from 300 to 405.
Deadlift from 320 to 420.
Get to a two plate bench.
Work on my pull ups, I can only do two

I guess we'll see. I only train these 2 lifts, I get enough sleep and I diet so I think I have a chance. Also I am still on those noob gains which means in the next few months that number will go up quickly. Also 180 kg is shooting for the starts a bit, I know 150 kg is still respectable and very much possible but if I get 180 that would be great.

>What are your goals for 2018?
To bury an axe in your skull. Fuck off you shitstain.

Santa didn't get you any gifts?

Don't bang random sluts it's disgusting. And that collage op made is cringe.

Lol how is it disgusting you fucking beta

>Santa didn't get you any gifts?
Yes,he did. A shiny new axe. Wanna guess where it's going you faggot?

Gay faggot.

Why are you buttblasted? Fell for the rippletoe memes?

Who is rippletoe? Your boyfriend? I'll bury an axe in his head first,then yours. You worthless shitbag.

Agreed. Probably a redneck MAGA cuck too. kys.

winning the lottery and going on HGH and gear till I look like a god, then die in a shady sauna in thailand doing cocaine and ladyboys.

I have high standards.

Enjoy those noob gains while they last. I hope these goals weren't derived from a linear extrapolation.

all my life i been fed the blue pill that women dont get horny looking at men like men do looking at women.
redpill me,is it false? do women start thinking about fucking you the moment they see you shirtless (assuming you are ripped and attractive)

So much pent up hostility in this autist.

I bet you have a lot of friends in real life.

>linear extrapolation
Nope. Just pulled the from inbetween my glutes. They are an ideal.

>lose another 25 lbs
>continue to maintain strength, or increase
>start running
>get back on meditation routine
>be more outgoing
>read more
>dive into history interest, learn more

Sorry no, the autism is strongest in you. I don't have a trace of it. You are a loser shitbag and i can't wait until i bury an axe in retarded head.
You need to die you disgusting faggogt.

No goals im not already working on.
Merry Christmas guys! Thanks for a fun year. If Veeky Forums survives through 2018 I'll be glad because it means I had a connection to all of you blazing faggots.
Hope you have a comfy holiday season and the extra calories of momma cooked holiday food drive you to unreached PRs.

Reach 1/2/3/4, go below 20% bf, get a (little) gf
The last one probably won't happen though

>finnish cut
>start lean bulk
>try not to kill myself
the usual thing

>No goals im not already working on.
>Merry Christmas guys! Thanks for a fun year. If Veeky Forums survives through 2018 I'll be glad because it means I had a connection to all of you blazing faggots.
>Hope you have a comfy holiday season and the extra calories of momma cooked holiday food drive you to unreached PRs.
Shut up you sappy faggot. I want to bash your face in with a baseball bat.
You make me sick

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXDvkBP6dg

I don't get this, most people that OHP 2 plates squat at least 5 and deadlift 6. The 1/2/3/4 goal doesn't scale up like that.

>all my life i been fed the blue pill that women dont get horny looking at men like men do looking at women.

Women know whether or not they'll fuck you in the first 5 minutes of meeting you.

>tfw trying to cut for 5 years

1.5\3\4\6

Gwtting the guts to do a cycle

>lmao2pl8 squats and superlmao3pl8 deads
>Keep job
>Pass CPA while working
>Get own place
>Lose virginity
This one is the hardest since autismo

Here I come 2018

No specific weight goals yet but I'm going to be in a wedding in May and I want to be the best looking person there.

1000lb club by January '19, cutting for the first time this spring.

Suck my dick you jaded cynical fool. You think this makes you tough?
Are you mad that momma didn't get you the right dragon dildo? You some kind of muslim?
You're probably dyel or fat. You're dyel or fat, aren't you. That's the only kind of person who would specify a weapon in a post. Suck my dick.

225ohp, 315 bench, 500 squat, and 550+ deadlift while at 181 weight class. Currently at 195 OHP, 295 bench, 475 squat, 540 deadlift.
>trexmode
Also hoping to do 4 powerlifting competitions in my state. Should be a good time.

Squat - 600
Bench - 375
Deadlift - 640
OHP - 230
Be 230 lbs and ~15% bf @6'2"

Make more money at work, make more time to see my friends that are now scattered. Get back into M:tG

To be happy again

Also 400/240/340 kg squat/bench/dead

2 1/2 plate bench, 4 squat and dl

Also a gf but i know thats out of the realm of possibility

>400kg squat
>340kg dead

Listen you little autistic loser, you are a weak faggot and i am much stronger and faster than you. I will bash you in the face with a baseball bat and thats all there is to it.
you can't do anything about it you dickless soyboy

>what is equipped lifting

Fucking DYELs

Not equipped, but raw with wraps.

Leverages suck for deadlift and good or squats. Not that uncommon for your squat to be higher than deadlift when it gets heavier

My goal is to reach 3/4/5/6
Currently at 1.9/3/3/4.5
Probably not possible in 2018, since im cutting till july, but i'll get there

What weight class?

Lol impotent rage is a theme in your life at this point. All the passion but none of the efficacy. It'd be sad if it wasn't such a goddamn cliche. Bet you can't even get it up.

Probably the 140kg weighing around 130-132 just so I can hit the numbers.

After I think I will drop and compete in the 125kg

It never ceases to amaze me how much some people can be completely clueless idiots. How can anyone be so goddamned DUMB as to believe that somehow going to the gym is going to fix your non-strength-related problems in life?

GOING TO THE GYM WILL ***NOT***:
>fix your shitty personality/lack of personality
>make you intelligent, educated, or interesting in the least (to anyone other than another gym rat)
>make your face handsome if you're ugly
>make you funny if you're unfunny
>fix your legitimate mental health problems you may be in denial about
>GET YOU A GIRLFRIEND!

Get a fucking clue: If you 'LIFT FOR GIRLS', then YOU ARE DELUDING YOURSELF.
Seriously, you're just using the gym as a way to AVOID facing your REAL PROBLEMS.
You want real progress in your life? FACE YOUR REAL PROBLEMS AND DEAL WITH THEM. Otherwise they will ALWAYS hold you back.

Pretty sick numbers lad, good luck to you.

Remove sugar

A healthy body makes a healthy mind.

Nice projections though buddy.

140kg OHP. Goodluck with that...

Who said it would?

All these things are already good in me.

I'm married. :-)

Do enjoy your delusions and denial though, if that's what makes you happy for some reason.

Eat healthier and break up with gf

OHP: 62.5kg ---> 90kg
Bench: 100kg ---> 150kg
Barbell curl: 47.5kg ---> 65kg

I'm married too :)

Do you enjoy trying to make people who are trying to better themselves feel bad?

Lol, i have no problem getting it up you dickless wonder. You are a dead shitstain,you must don't know it yet.
You worthless dyel faggot. Kys now

Do you enjoy giving people false hope? Is it a big joke to you? Schadenfreude much?

Some people need to ACCEPT what's really holding them back and work to FIX THE PROBLEMS, not run away from it all for something as simple as going to a gym.

Bench 120
Squat 180
Ohp 90
Replace deadlifts with something less damaging.

Also
Finish school
Find an appartment with gf

This guy is absolutely right. I've been lifting every day for 9 and half years straight, I'm 24 years old, 6 foot tall and weigh 200lbs. Single digit fat % year round so I'm very muscular shredded but I get the least amount of girls in my circle of friends. I'm not particularly funny, handsome, interesting, rich etc so having a perfect body doesn't do anything except attract chubby bitches.

Less funny how you keep responding. The anger is so useless, just like the rest od your desires and fluctuating emotions. Frustrated sad little boy.

It's a release for some people, like I said in my first post, having a healthy body is needed for a healthy mind, and for some, spending hours in the gym is how they get the confidence to fix their other problems. Suggesting people they don't do something that leads them to bettering themselves or something that they enjoy and isn't self destructive is asinine and inconsiderate.

My goals for 2018 are:

Getting an IFBB Pro card in Men's Physique division.
Hitting 140kg bench (currently 135kg)
hitting 200kg squat (currently 190kg)
Hitting 240kg deadlift (currently 220kg)

Thanks mate, good luck with your goals

WOW HE HAS SUCH COOOOOL TATTOOS
HE IS HOLDING A PILL IT MUST BE DRUGS
GOD DAMN THAT IS ONE COOL GUY HE MUST BE HAPPY

on SL for a month 5'6 66kg, goal atm 70 lean

SQ: 62.5
Bench: 47.5
Row:57.5
OHP: 37.5
Dead: 85

I switched to 3x5 last workout to cut down my time in the gym as i started taking a bit longer with breaks, I think i have a while before i stall just eating more, I did SL for about 3 months about 3 years ago but I went Australia for 2 years and was working on farm so I couldnt go gym

>deadlifts are damaging meme

>GOD DAMN THAT IS ONE COOL GUY HE MUST BE HAPPY

I have news for you, user...

Work harder for this body

Best of luck bro. Great lifts btw!!

225 ohp
405 squat
500 dL

I did 165,295,325 a few weeks ago after not lifting consistently for about a year

1) Make more money, get my own place to live
2) Get a girlfriend, or at least get some action
3) Gain 20 to 30 pounds in muscle

It was to lose weight in order to complete a full muscle up, but I did one yesterday at 185lbs

Guess I'll bulk another year

Get somewhere I'm comfortable with in my lifts so I can work on my conditioning to enroll in policia.

>move to new city
>get new job (post-college)
>get a gf (or at the very least go on some dates)
>reconnect with some old friends

What's less funny is you trying to make a reply that matters. You are a dickless soyboy and you'll be dead before 2018. Get lost you weak,loser faggot.

Make more money, gain 10lbs, move out

pay off my credit cards & get the fuck out of the Navy and use my GI Bill to go back to school full-time

Thanks ! :D