CURRENT BODY THREAD /CBT/

old one nearly dead

I know I'm a bit DYEL but just started SS 3 weeks ago.

Holy shit kek he looks so sad

How even?.
I wanna give this guy some of my dbol

he's got broad shoulders
if he ever decided to start eating, he'd look turbo good

Looking good man!

I'm on my 2nd month of my vegan bulk, feeling kinda fat lol, still can't ohp the barbell

Nigga eat

Low test as fuck, is he trying to be a girl?

b8 thread

Nothing gets past this genius

Good pec insertions

Haunting

This
is the power
of 1.05/1.91/3/4
woah

WHAT

Mirin

I don't feel safe anymore

I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at.

Is that your asshole, user?

w-what are you

it's a memepost

probably colorectal cancer or something

Miring hard
Nice dubs

Removal of pilondial cyst

comfy Christmas pull day

Why do you have a nipple under your arm?

A S S L E S S
S
S
L
E
S

well, i dont know?

power bottom/10

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Bulk commencing

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

About 10 lbs heavier than pic related

my gf is also no hips and all tits :(

>anarchist
soyboy, don't even bother

>When a girl is so sexy it makes you sad

Ancap you pussy

>tfw on pills that made me fat

went from 200lbs to 245 lbs in six months shit sucks

6'4" btw

so a cuck, even worse

Permaskinnyfat

Naw but I've accidentally been a bull more than a few times

are you the same guy that keeps censoring his outie? that's really retarded, stop doing it

>inb4 blue board xddd

Merry Xmas lads.

BF% estimate?

5'9" manlet checking in

This was in the summer. 3-4 months off+ bad diet will fuck your shit up. Ive gained a lot of fat, oh well if I got my 6 pack before I can do it again T_T > pic is 5"8 135 -140lbs

Vegan bulk you say.

those are some faggot ass tattoos

Hory shet

Be my waifu?

14-15

(you)

Nice back

Mirin dat navel

Thanks brah, I think my upper back is much better than my lower because I never deadlifted. I started last month, up to 325x1, I just do DB rows 3x8 and occasionally weighted chins

Lats are underdeveloped

Bulkin time

What am I looking at right now

This is all you get

Chubby bear mode! Wishing y'all are merry Gainsmass!

Pills don’t make you fat. Eat less.

I'm pretty casual when it comes to working out, first post on Veeky Forums in years

>pills that made me fat

who /fagbait/ here?
ironically though all I want in the world is to be thicc like the real boys, maybe once I hit 30 and it's okay for me to roid, though that's a good 10 years away

You need to cut m80

p much my goal, what are your stats (height/weight + lifts)?

6'2, 190 pounds

I don't really keep track of my lifts, I just do push days (chest, shoulders and tris) and pull days (back and biceps), with leg work and various other stuff like shrugs, core exercises and oblique side bends in between. And cardio once or twice a week.

I also try to avoid garbage food and drink protein powder, creatine, and amino acids.

6’2 270

Cutting to 235 starting Jan 1 - I let myself get way too fat.

S: 500
B: 405
D: 645

Hoping to hit 550/435/700 next year.

Merry Christmas bros, best of luck with your lifting goals for 2018.

I've been hitting abs more, and focusing on chest. Need to start eating more as well.

Not the in the best shape I could be in for one year but I'm still proud of my progress.

I legitimately think I have a binge eating disorder. I'll stay true to my diet for a good stretch of time and then I relapse back into eating a ton of shit and I start feeling bad for myself which makes me quit training for weeks at a time.

It's his asshole. He has no asscheecks.

I remember seeing a video of a guy with an ass like that taking a dildo. Shit was everywhere ok. I could not understand what I was looking at.

Not bad at all for your first year. Keep it up, once you start to get more lean mass you’ll start to look solid.

Why wait til some arbitrary age to roid? Run 500mg test e for 10-12 weeks, keep aromasin and nolvadex on hand in case of gyno/Estro issues, add 50mg/day of dbol or tbol for weeks 1-6. Eat a ton of protein and hit some higher volume and train 4-6 days a week.

I was actually going to start bulking after these next 10 lbs. I appreciate the encouraging words brah

Be very careful when bulking, don’t use it as an excuse to get fat. That’s a very easy trap to fall into, especially if you have issues with binge eating. Don’t gain more than 2lbs a month. Keep at ~0.8g/lb bw, fill rest with mostly carbs and low to moderate fats.

I mean like, how much you lift?

It's not that impressive, and I don't really care about how much I can lift. I could max out at bench at 250 probably, not sure about squats or anything else.

I aim to struggle on the last few of 8-10 reps, 5-6 if it's something I feel needs more mass.

no

what

no

That's a spinal condition right?

Screencapped this info. Thanks man

My ban is over ffs

>Stretch marks.

Unlucky bruh

You aren't skinnyfat, pic related is skinnyfat.

Also, any bf percentage guesstimate? I'm 5'11'', 190 lbs. Currently cutting, losing 2 lbs/week.

Post dick.

5'9" 155lbs
Bench: lmao1pl8
Squat: 2pl8
Ohp/clean press: 110lbs
>smol

Unfortunately gaining more fat from bulking than I’d like to

how tall are you?

Constructive criticism welcome

that is not skinnyfat lol that's just plain fucking fat

fucking americans

youve got a good start at this going. there are lots of guys that would be stoked to be where you are. keep working out and slowly get to awesome level. or stay were you are at and be happy with it, you are well built not everyone needs to be superman