Reminder that this is the average standard that women want + being Veeky Forums. Still think it fair Veeky Forums?

Reminder that this is the average standard that women want + being Veeky Forums. Still think it fair Veeky Forums?

Most of these aren't unreasonable. I'd want my son to do most and have most of these things. Please in the future stick to /fit related topics because we are on /fit and asking the board their opinion does not count as /fit related.

I assure you she is fucking a drug addict guy who is jobless

Aside from 2 and possibly 9 in this day and age, these aren't unreasonable. You make all these requirements by not being a deadbeat fuck eternally stacking shelves.

Ultimately this lmao. Stop listening to roasties about anything.

this is why i only hook up with 20 year olds they dont expect much

>Believing that women know what they want
>Listening to women who tell you what they want

ISHYGDDT

>I'm almost 30

See this is the main issue with all the demands she is making.

Different people look for different things, you can't say one roasties opinion speaks for all roasties.

Besides you got to read between the lines. Look at the last paragraph, I'll translate it for you. "All of the above points dont matter if you're hot and dick me down good."

>Most of these aren't unreasonable.
They are though. If I wanted to pay for a woman's company I'd hire a prostitute.

What's the problem with this list? They fit my sensibilities quite nicely, although if she starts demanding 2 or 9 i'd just kick her to the curb, because it kinda ruins the spontaneity/fun if she starts using me for food and stuff.

>letting a woman demand anything
If you listen to literally any of the advise on this fucking page she is not going to date you or fuck with you.

Stupid cunt you should have all those things for yourself

>Having a fucking job and being usefull member of society are unreasonable standards

The absolute state of millenials

my main problem with this list is many women want these things but dont actually live up to these standards

But user 1,3,5,6,7,8 are things that everyone should already be doing. 4 is just her stating she isn't a deadbeat and that she expects you to be the same. 10 is her way to rationalize fucking hot but useless men. 2 and 9 are the only things that you'd pay for her, which is only unreasonable if she outright refuses to spend any money on you.

As a millennial, i can assure you that this idiot does not speak for all of us.

But I agree with this, especially if she is dating someone >25

>tfw you used to think the wall was a meme, but now you're getting hit on all the time by 30-year old roasties
yuck 2bh

Can't help but think this was written by some roastie who has nothing to offer in return.

Pretty low standards anyways. Job +reliable income and savings account. Lots of people have this. She sounds like she wants an established sugardaddy who can wine and vacation her though.

Almost everything on that list is stuff you should be doing regardless of whether you’re Chad or an incel. If you don’t meet every one of those criteria except 2 and 9 you don’t deserve sex or romantic affection.

I agree on 1, 6, 7 and 8. 3 and 5 though... if a part time job means you can cover your costs, why do you "need" a full time job? So you can provide for some whore who's not even in your life yet? As for 5, we all know what a woman means when she's talking about "goals": moving up the wageslave ladder so you can earn even more money. As long as you're autonomous it's fine.

>4 is just her stating she isn't a deadbeat
She wants you to pay on the first date and she wants to be "pampered', she's a fucking deadbeat alright. Men are called deadbeats for wanting to split the bill.

>10 is her way to rationalize fucking hot but useless men
>hot but useless
Cock caroussel? If she's fucking 'em, she doesn't consider 'em useless. Basically she's saying the price of admittance is variable.

>2 and 9 are the only things that you'd pay for her, which is only unreasonable if she outright refuses to spend any money on you.
How is DEMANDING to be paid for on THE FIRST DATE reasonable? Like I said, you're paying for her company. And she's probably the kind of bitch who thinks McDonalds is beneath her, meaning that a cheap prostitute is not only cheaper than a first date with her but you're also guaranteed to get what you're paying for.

She's a bad whore who doesn't care about customer service. But I guess not wanting to pay for some random whore the first time I see her makes me an "idiot". Alright, I'll enjoy my "idiocy" while normalfags drink themselves into Alzheimers in their 40s because their wives are slave driving whores.

>what they really want is someone with an idgaf attitude about their lists
ignore what they SAY, watch what they DO, come on Veeky Forumsizens, life is one shit test after another

>ignore what they SAY, watch what they DO
No. Ignore full stop.

4 is the only one I have issue with. backwards bullshit.

rest is OK just as long as she holds herself to the same standards.

I meant 2

>as long as she holds herself to the same standard
She's a woman, what do you think? Especially 9, do you really think there's a single fucking woman on this planet who cares about pampering men? The only way you can get women to even pretend to care is in cultures where they literally beat women into submission.

>do you really think there's a single fucking woman on this planet who cares about pampering men?
yes. I've personally known such women. silly question.

>b-but my /r9k/ memes
stop

>She made me a sandwich onece, that's totally the same as the "spontaneous" all expenses paid vacations whores expect
Sure thing m8

Enjoy the wall lol

>Have lucrative career set up
>Financial stability and decent wealth even while in college
>Still no gf

YOUNG WOMEN GIVE NO SHITS ABOUT FINANCES. NOBODY WANTS A BORING PROVIDER UNTIL THEY ARE IN THEIR LATE 30S. FACE + HEIGHT + BODY ARE STILL KING.

stay delusional

m-more pussy for me

>NOBODY WANTS A BORING PROVIDER
No, they want a top tier provider. Height is merely an entry requirement, a "you must be this tall to ride". Face and body help, but in the end money trumps all. Women want Christian Grey or some dope slinging gangsta who's packing fat stacks, not some 9-5 wageslave who earns barely above minimum wage.

>earns barely above minimum wage.
And $70k starting isn't enough either. Money only trumps all if you're an exceptional case.

>Money only trumps all if you're an exceptional case
Likewise, not having money is also only acceptable in exceptional cases.