I like Asian food but I don't want to turn into a soyboy

I like Asian food but I don't want to turn into a soyboy.

How much soy sauce, tofu etc. can I eat?

If you worry about that, you're already a fucking soyboy, you scrawny piece of shit.

you need to consume (amazingly) high amounts of soy to mess with your hormonal balance. Soy sauce is perfectly fine. since tofu tastes of nothing anyway you can just ditch it and replace it with diced chicken or plain egg white frittata cubes.

I assume you are cooking the food yourself, in that case those changes shouldn't be hard. If you aren't already cooking your own meals you should start learning to do so right now.

soy sauce doesn't have any soy in it user don't believe what those people tell you

gib fakely busy asian secretary gf

This. It's not tofu and soy sauce. It's concentrated purified modified (((soy))) that gets into all the processed garbage most people eat.

Just drink semen regularly and it will make sure that your hormones stay in balance. It goes without saying that it can't be your own.

You’ll be fine. Eat lots of really spicy, meaty korean BBQ beef and pork kind of foods. Kimchi is good for you.
The worst thing about the korean diet is the soju and insane drinking culture.

>he worst thing about the korean diet is the soju and insane drinking culture.

>worst
I think you mean best

enjoy your cirrhosis, bitch tits, and DUI

enjoy never having fun and dying alone surrounded by your gym buddies, faggot

TAIWAN #1

I want them to sit on my face and brap

>he is unable to have fun without drinking
Nice job outing yourself soyboy

I often eat asian food and never eat tofu or soy sauce. Try Vietnamese restaurants, I usually don't even see soy products on their menu. Japan/Thai and cheap chinese food have it though.

>the alcoholic cope

kys my man

>dying alone
>surrounded by your gym buddies
Which one is it?

>You will never die surrounded by your gym buddies, mirin' your final gains before ascending to the great gym in the s ky

pls gib a loving jap office lady gf

>eating soy sauce
Why not just dump salt in your mouth?

It's too late for you, since you already asked.
Diversify your protein intake, beans, lentils peas and fish, poultry and red meats sparingly. Avoid processed shit like instant meals, ramen and shit like mac n' cheese. Not all frozen food is bad but garbage "complete" meals that markets itself as gluten free, diet or whatever bullshit is avoided like the plague, stick with fresh raw foods. Learn to Veeky Forums even a lot of non-fast food restaurant food is loaded with filler and starch. You control and know whats in your food and plus its honestly the best way to a girls heart and in the bedroom (or both).

The soybullshit is again bullshit, you have to consume nearly your body weight to even come close to disrupting your endocrine system and you would be sick or dead before then. If you're really insecure about your test levels, improve your diet cut shitty empty calorie food like soft drinks and chips, reduce stress (fucking lift/exercise) and get your scrawny ass to bed before 11pm with no electronics. This includes women too, who believe it or not need to be worried about test more then men do and practicing the above.

Also sage for /pol/ tier shit.

can you save your hairline by becoming a soyboy?

lmao salty gook can't even accept the mildest criticism.
KoReAn PrIdE

let me introduce you to suicide grip decline smith machine bench press for heavy doubles