Just found out my ex has fucked one of my friends...

Just found out my ex has fucked one of my friends. She and I were friends (before this) but now I feel completely betrayed and I just want her out of my life. All of my other mates, both mutual and otherwise, have told me to just cut her off and that they would ghost her if they were in my shoes.

I also feel like such a cuck as I want to fuck her (fwb nothing more) but I cant and he gets to go to town.

What should I do? Im close to just blocking her out totally but im scared if I do that she will just keep fucking my friend.

To keep Veeky Forums related: Surely if you deadlift you are gay? Your dick touches the middle of the bar where potentially thousands of sweaty muscular men have rubbed their meaty packages on. Fuck that.

honor demands that you kill her

is this post bait?

Forget her, move on and find someone else.

She knows how much of a massive faggot you are because of your reddit spacing. It's over my man, cut her off completely. Fucking her is not a good idea at all

Just fuck one of her friends. Stop being a cuck.

You can't keep her from havin sex with other people, especially now since you're not together.

Go out and bang a chick who is hotter than her, you'll feel better.

Cut her off and just let your friend go to town, I bet you would be happy if you were in his shoes

>r*ddit spacing
>doesn't deadlift
No wonder she left you

No it really isnt.

Ive never been on reddit in my entire life this is just how i normally type/space.

Main problem is here that she was kinda out of my league as it was, or at least comparatively better looking. I could hold a relationship tho bc she was boring as fuck and wasnt that social. Idk if ill be able to fuck someone hotter than her, but i agree it would help alot.

Isnt that just way more cucked?

Who cares, dump her. Why the fuck would you keep a 'girl' if she's not loyal, even one of your friends. Keep head up and move on.

Give up on sex with her, you're obsessive, obviously.

Cut her off.

Stop treating roasties like they deserve equal respect when they dont act with equal integrity.

Use women for sex only unless you find one that has the interests/traits and positives that you'd want in a good male friend. Stop giving women a free pass because they are the source of sex and getting emotionally invested in them when they are average personality-wise at best and your life will get a lot easier.

It's not gay if you say "no homo" before, during, or after

Why don't you go put the other guy in braces and stitches and then tell the bitch's family and friends what a whore she is and then move on with your life?

i have done this and its a stupid move.

I got convicted of ABH with 100 hours community service and a £600 fine. It wasnt worth it.

Also the dude in question doesnt seem to have cheated with his gf, just fucked her after OP and her broke up.

Well said. Definately going to keep alot of emotional distance from women unless they can prove they are worth my time. Thanks for this, user.

Next time I see this guy I absolutely will jump him, dont worry.

>Next time I see this guy I absolutely will jump him, dont worry.
Not him but don't do that you autist

>Next time I see this guy I absolutely will jump him, dont worry.

dont do it user. You dont have anything to prove to anyone.

Think like james bond dude. Do you think james bond would get all butt hurt and angry about a guy fucking his ex? No, he would move on to the next girl and drop some witty one-liner to the guy she cheated with about her being a whore.

You're coming from a place of fear (as in you fear your only source of female intimacy is gone) and feel like you have no other options.

Let me assure you that there are other girls out there that like you for who you are and want to fuck you. So dont get hung up and overly-invested in one.

I do not think women are equal to men, and I almost always take the mans side and give him the benefit of the doubt whenever something happens, but I can't help but wonder: why does she owe you anything? You feel "betrayed"? Why? Was there some kind of agreement not to bang anyone any of you already knew? Are you going to cut your friend out too, because he knew you two dated but still banged her -- did he betray you too?

This is a childish thing to care about. I feel like anyone who cares about this has some growing to do, mentally. I can't imagine Neil Degrasse Tyson or Arnold S or any great man caring about this.

/thread

grow a pair OP and get yourself laid

>staying friends with an ex
>wanting to be fwb with an ex
What did you expect? Cut her off. Potentially cut the friend that fucked her off if he knew you still cared about the bitch as much as you seem to.

And more importantly - since we're drinking the some of the same water molecules that dinosaurs pissed out, are all people actually furry pee fetishists?

Cut them both out of your life and start fucking other girls

what hurts most is he s better in bed than you and she s so not interested in your mediocre fugging now lel. her memory of you has been completely erased

Ive had like 3 mates offer to join, without me even saying anything. Not about being butthurt or angry, its just the principle.

Yeah she made me agree that we would agree not to do anything with each others friends. Sorry probably should have made that clear.
>if muh arnold wouldnt care you shouldnt
Meaningless rhetoric.

Calling people who stand up for themselves and get revenge for taking advantage of the corrupt system against a bro an autist. Go kill yourself you drooling waste of matter. This is America, not Europe.

Just fuck one of her friends. If she's the hit one in the group I bet my left nut all her friends hate her and will fuck you just to get to her.

>its just the principle
Oh honey. Just hurry up and jump your friend already and be done with it. You clearly don't care about principles if you're planning on jumping him.

>the inner ape is coming out
Stop giving us Americans a bad name. You're not standing up for yourself. You're planning on surprise attacking your friend. You're a coward.

genius
do it faggit, and if you're worried about court just say it was a friendly confrontation, make sure he isn't around anyone else but you, and make sure you have some kind of evidence (your gf's admission will suffice) Otherwise, you wouldn't have a real reason to fight him, will you? just don't cost him damages in medical surgery or something that you could be told to pay.
Fuck off

>Meaningless rhetoric.

Everyone (especially weak stupid people who get so butthurt over the actions of others that in no way affect how they live their life to the point where they think assault is a good idea) should strive to emulate those who have succeeded greatly. I'm not saying worship him, but understand behaviors that play a part of success when you see them, and consider incorporating them into your petty, immature life.

Or by all means, continue whining on a cambodian antique canoe refurbishing website about how a girl hurt your feelings and now you're going to break the law. I'm sure that will give you a better, happy, successful life.

That's a fancy way of saying be a cuck. And you probably think you're pretty witty for that don't you? Lol, dude, you gotta drop dead sometime soon.

>being friends with girls
>being friends with your ex whomst you're not railing
You get what you deserve

You should leave it be. Get over jt, be happy 2 people you care/cared for are enjoying their time together. Taking any revenge action whatsoever will backfire.

I was in the shoes of your mate that cucked you. He was so jelly and frustated about it he attacked me even thou he and the girl were only together for 3months and that relationship ended 4 years ago. It ended with him getting his ass kicked, losing alot of respect from his peers (they all thought ALOT less of him), having the girl completely block him and he got a criminal record now. I didn't want to press charges since I alrdy beat him but the fucker was retarded enough to attack me with a baseball bat in daylight at a market place. Others called the cops on us.

You need to drop both your ex and your friend. Neither deserve a place in your life.