You get his muscles, speed, strength and fighting skills, but you have to take his IQ too. Do you agree?

You get his muscles, speed, strength and fighting skills, but you have to take his IQ too. Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssJmrnsdZ90
youtube.com/watch?v=S9MtJ164XJI
youtu.be/rhThso-PE_o?t=1855
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tyson was a manlet?

5ft 10in (177.8 cm)

maybe 300 years ago
now youre just a puppet of others if youre a brainlet

Nope.

>now youre just a puppet of others if youre a brainlet

no, now youre just a puppet of other if youre a rich

why?

>you're

Way more doors open for you if you're smart. I guess I have an average IQ, though. Also, I like to read, so...

Oh God yes. I'd take decreased IQ all by itself. Is there any way to lower my IQ naturally?

hard drugs, alcohol

Listen to Tyson actually talking/reflecting on his life. Any interview in the last 10 years. He is certainly not a stupid person, intact he seems above average intelligence. And that's not taking into account his actual intelligence when it came to fighting and dominating his opponents, where he outwitted for years

browse Veeky Forums

how do you get your neck to be that size

holy fuck

Intelligence comes in many forms, and he excelled in an extremely tough and competitive field thanks to his mental stamina and dedication. He is now a humble man and has success in comedy and film. All in all a good life, sad to see him almost disassociate from his old self, denouncing his past achievements.

>tfw my chest is bigger

mmmm

By not being a lanklet

this. been a big fan since forever. he's not remotely stupid. iq is probably only a handful of points below average, if that.

delet

Am I still white?

This is true. Tyson is relatively intelligent especially considering how many times he's been punched in the head.

People assume he's stupider than he is because of the silly voice, the face tattoo, the fact he went to prison at the height of his boxing career, and that he got screwed so hard by Don King that he lost most of his fortune.

Most of that can be chalked up to bad luck, drug use and being too trusting.

I take his iq over Mayweather

>implying Mike Tyson was stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=ssJmrnsdZ90

He was red pilled as fuck

I nominate this as best reply of the year.

>tfw smart and fit

LOL
Tyson wasn't able to control his inner demon back in the day, but to say that he is stupid?

this man educated himself and knows aloot more about human history than the average joe, also he improved his mindset through reading and overcoming himself to get the mentality of a king, which he used to control the goddamn HEAVYWEIGHT division.
Tyson has got a very own pace and approach to everything, which shows in the way he talks and in the way he fought. When reporters tried to ask him inappropriate things, he always straight up saw through it and called em out on their bullshit.

He was definetly an angry person, but never stupid.

This, I guess dumb people just think that you have to choose between physical and mental perfection, but this man had it all.

t. Some based black guy on a forum

Tyson had a sub 80 IQ before he became punch drunk.

I don't think Tyson is that stupid. He had a shit childhood and little formal education but still comes across quite good when he does an interview not high on weed/benzos.

>get stronger, faster,probably higher IQ

pls

Yeah. He's probably smarter than I'll ever be.

Tyson is quite intelligent. Listen to his interviews.
He does have anger issues though

>t. I know nothing about Mike Tyson

I would literally rather lose a leg, 4 fingers, 3 inches off my dick, and 2 inches off my height before becoming a nigger.

even then it'd be a tough sell

edgy

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=S9MtJ164XJI

you're stupid as shit

or ignorant

or both

Check this @ 30:55 (or better yet, the entire interview)

youtu.be/rhThso-PE_o?t=1855

>says mike tyson is stupid
>literally makes stoicism and marcus aurelius as the banner for intellectualism in Veeky Forums

really activates my almonds

S-shut up!

i thought the picture was chinese food before i opened it

Mike Tyson is not stupid

what you really don't want are his inner demons and voice. he was arrested so many times before he was even 13 years old. . innumerable.

Wrestlers bridges.

At this point, Veeky Forums is just another enclave for /pol/tards. Meaning you can't question when they tell you that every black person is low IQ. Because "muh facts".

>I would literally rather lose a leg, 4 fingers, 3 inches off my dick, and 2 inches off my height before becoming a nigger.

He has bpd and no one knew thats why he was crazy plus fans media n hoes givin him shit he wasnt ready for

Not every black person but definitely Mike 'Tython' and, on average, most blacks.

It's partially due to reasons started and perpetuated by European colonization but nevertheless still fact.

Naw man it wuzn't his IQ or nuffin. Black bishes da reason he can't read! Tyson is a Kang! Oooga booga where da white wimmin at?

>Implying you wouldn't want to be one of the greatest boxers of all time and have vidya and cartoons made about you

Do I have to be a nigger?

How the FUCK am I going to pick up bitches as a nigger? How am I going to enjoy traveling as a nigger? How am I going to enjoy feeling comfortable in my skin... as a nigger? Holy fuck you people are dense.

Do I get paid as much cause it's not even a fair question if I do

I'm black, I'm pretty comfy right now and I love traveling.
As for the bitches, there are reasons why I used to frequent /r9k/.

Mike turned down hotter white women then you'd ever be able to jerk off too.

Looking ripped at that "height" isn't a challenge

In a heartbeat. My IQ hasn't given me more than his physical prowess.

By being alpha instead of being a /pol/tard for example?

>"I normally don't talk to women unless I fornicate with them"
It hurts to know that I won't reach this level of alphaness anytime in my life.

Tyson is actually very intelligent, his problem is that he is not very mentally sound, borderline psychopath.

Also grossly uneducated. I don't think he was ever encouraged or force to do anything but fight/box until he retired.

Of course, I am stupid either way, so taking his physicality is win-win situation.

is this even a question? i'm already pretty dumb, probably weaker, definitely slower, i'm about his size but shredded, i'd train a little of bjj and reck everyone on modern MMA and get ultra rich and retire at 35 with millions to spend on bitches on my yacht

don't think he's a psycho, he's just pathologically insecure, fearful, has anger issues and is very unstable. I don't think he actually takes pleasure in causing others pain.

thanks desu that was a good listen, if only the interviewer was better. and that crowd was annoying nyc cucks who were laughing at everything Mike said and had never seen a fight before and were so amazed when they showed the fight clips.

>Top 0.5% IQ

NEVER

Eat yummy lead paint.

>posting on Veeky Forums

dayymmm
gimme theyy nexk