Another Christmas spent with no gifts

>Another Christmas spent with no gifts

Everyone else on this board either got weightlifting shoes, a nice belt or at least some whey. FUCK my life.

buy yourself something and pretend it's from santa dummy

I work at a front desk at a local small business gyms and two middle aged woman gave me $50 and a gift card for a restaurant.

First genuine presents in decades.

Lucky

Bump

I got 2 pairs of underwear and a voice recorder.

I fucking wish i had gotten a pair of weighlifting shoes.

new running thermals and trainers, feelsgoodman

I visited the family. No presents, not even socks or some shit. Got 5 (five) Euros from my grandma. I'm 30 years old, the fuel for my car ride home costs more.

I didn't really come from a family who valued gifts at all, basically if I ever have kids I'll follow the same upbringing with them

you want gifts, you have to work for it also at the most each kid gets 3 gifts, that is it. Don't expect gifts to be the value in your life, love God, you family and you country

I don't care about gifts

Mom asks me what i wish for. Say I just want a set of microplates, even show her what 8 I’m talking about. Get fucking pants that cost more than them so no excuse that they were too expensive REEEEEE

>love God
Fucking Amerimutts

I asked my brother for Zubaz. I'm going to enjoy being that guy at my gym

>still not grown up out of god
Bet you think santa not being real is somehow different

t. Assblasted Jewish

convert to orthodoxy, we don't give presents on Christmas, we give presents to kids only on new years eve

What's the point of that though?

Apart from saving your soul from the sin it lives in by being a heretic?

I got an oven mitt and two packages of pralines. Already ate the pralines yesterday evening.

>wanting things
Pleb as fuck. I hate things.

>ktf bro
Got a cheap bottle of Aldi wine from my auntie and that’s it

Tbh I think the last time I got anything for Christmas was a wii in 2007

Lol okay slavshit

wow Xdd u got me a fedora picture