Guys, just ate my first fucking raw purple onion. Straight upwith a pinch of pink salt. I hope this shit works

Guys, just ate my first fucking raw purple onion. Straight upwith a pinch of pink salt. I hope this shit works.

Is it normal to have a burning sensation inside my nose? Also, how to make the onion breath go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user I....
you ate not the onion you were suppose to eat

Same species, man. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_onion

>Red onions are high in flavonoids,[3] including fibre

Don't know if this is an entirely good thing lol

Kid, I got news for you:
>You are not an Iranian lab rat
There is NO EVIDENCE that this does ANYTHING for humans. We already get plenty of the substances in onions in all the foods we eat.

You fell for a MEME. Now laugh it off, go brush your teeth a few times, and don't bother eating a bunch of raw onion anymore.

>now comes the inevitable flood of trolls calling me a 'soyboy' or a 'jew' or somesuch shit, posting a bunch of bullshit links to bullshit webpages that still don't prove this does ANYTHING for humans

>There is NO EVIDENCE that this does ANYTHING for humans
True. Now we can only rely on anecdotal evidence from us brave onion Pioneers! O Pioneers!

Not a valid scientific method.

it makes me sad to see people forcing themselves and not enjoying onions.

Chop them up and eat them with poppadoms like in Indian restaurants

>a
there's only one valid scientific method retard
it's called... the scientific method

Traditional science is obsolete. We are the new lab rats.

Fuck off, israel shill

I'm not writing a paper here, retardo. It's up for who wants to test it to see if they see benefits or not.

Serious question. What exactly are you expecting to happen?

Serum testosterone gains and better sleep, mostly.

>diluting the high test enabling enzymes of the onion with all this fructose
What is even the point

Ok. Then what?

More gains

>Ok. Then what?

that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard

>why are you going to college?
>I want a higher education
>Ok. Then what?
>I want a high paying, stable job.
>Ok. Then what?

you can -- literally -- keep going on like that

no one is allowed to use the word literally anymore that's the rules bud sorry but you're outta here

That's the most retarded thing you've ever heard? Literally eating raw onions is something an actual retard would probably do.

Hey...

Hey onionbrahs, what changes have you noticed? About week in and I do feel hornier and have noticeably stronger boners.

Wasn't there a guy who measured his test before/after?

/r/ing that

Low fibre diets are shown to lower test, stands to reason lots of fibre might raise it or atleast help keep it at a normal level

Interesting.

yeas burning is the pure test running through UR FUCKING VEINS

>plenty of the substances in onions
A primary explanation for this is antioxidants, of which, general diets are quite low on.

America's most-consumed antioxidant is coffee, which is actually missing from these top 20 ORAC foods.

It seems there's something more to this though; onions are in the family with garlic, which has really potent erection benefits with vitamin C -- potentially acting by quick-seeking antioxidant behavior (with NO).

Tim Ferriss go away

He said expect results early in the new year

why is the onion general gone?

people want to live in a fucking meme world

it's not a freaking meme to eat 1 onion a day, all you literally have to do is just slice half an onion to your lunch and dinner salads

what is wrong with you people

>not eating it like an apple with skin intact
>making it

Choose one.

wow you're dumb

(((Merchant hangs a lantern)))
>It's not very effective

>not having a morning salad as well
shiggy

stronger and bigger boners, bigger cumshots they also fly a longer distance, lifts increased, lost 2kg fat, better cardio, better sleep, other men cry and hate me because of onion smell(I eat them like apples), somehow women are turned on by the smell, got somehow a better position in the company.
tdlr Would eat onions.

>onions make a man a clueless chad

You summoned me?
Results early jan

What effects have you seen til now?

Need less sleep
Morning wood (I'm 37)
Lifts have been good (nothing substantial though)

will you make a thread if there is no onion thread when you get the results back? Want to know what to search for in the archives

Literally everything is first tested on lab rats you autist

I smelled an onion and broke my PR by 290lbs. Also my boss gave me a raise and my penis looks bigger

Absolutely.
I did this for /fit

Gee

Chop it, also chop tomatoes and cucumber (peeled), add little bit of olive oil and salt/pepper
There is no point eating raw onions when you can make a god tier salad.

The Onion Diaries: Just ate another two normal onions (around 80/90 grams). It didn't burn at all this time.

How do you negate the nose and throat burning you get while eating onions?

Soak in lemon juice

>

Thanks, onionbro

ive been eating onions but im afraid people can smell it on me.