what the heck you told me shed bejealous and want me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>friends
>one of them

It's plural, dumbass. Fuck all of them.

Just stop being a fag easy peasy

Move on faggot. If you have a chance she will return. Otherwise dont be retarded, woman dont like that shit.

At least she has more respect for you than you began with.

Hey even 1 is pretty good. You weren’t supposed to tell her about it; you lost half your power with that move by telling her. She is supposed to find out on her own. If you must destroy her you must fuck her sister and have her sister asking her if it’s okay to keep fucking you.

Your playing a no win game until you find a good girl that isn’t trashy that you want to marry. Wear a fucking rubber for god’s sake you fucking hedonist.

Keep fucking other girls, eventually she'll get jealous

its a challenge. fuck more of her friends. maybe her sister if she has a hot one

>Otherwise dont be retarded.
what do you mean

I can assure you this will deliver the fatality you want, it’s the only thing that made my ex budge; she was a terrible person

Yea fuck that friend again. This time really take her to pound town. Execute a running power slam onto your/her bed and be sure to break the boards. She'll tell this girl who'll want to experience it first hand.

I got mixed news for you OP
However i ask that you look into Exscudo a coin i invested in a few months ago still not released but reas about it and tell me what you think.

Ok on to your situation.
The potentially bad,
Her friend told her you werent all that, how? By not bragging about you or saying how amazing you were/are. Women talk... if they say they don’t they are lying or there wasn’t much to talk about, it all a social game for them.

Second bad thing, she just simply isnt into you. Just how life is. Move on and ignore her. Think about it this way, if the stars and planets line up and she comes up to you, asking you out for a serious long term relationship, would you say yes? After all she put you through? That’s something only you can answer my man.

On to the good parts
She acknowledged you fucked her friend, this is a double edged sword and both sides are extreme. You’ve either blocked her off entirely and can now be fuck buddies at best or she could be interested but be wary of negative point 1

Other good point,
You can now fuck all of her friends, and her friends friends

And lastly

If you accept she just isn’t into you
You can attain freedom

She is jealous, retard.

>You weren’t supposed to tell her about it; you lost half your power with that move by telling her.
>She is supposed to find out on her own.
The OP says that she found out on her own though.

You said you were just 'rejected' by her
So does that mean you weren't dumped or that you didn't have a 'ship in the first place?

OP there are girls out there who are way more fucking hotter, way more fucking freakier and will actually give a fuck about you. You already proved that you can get sluts by fucking her friend, now stop being a faggot and get more pussy

Either way you're going about it the wrong way -- good job fucking her friend though btw that is a pretty great feat to pull off -- but don't ask these likely evenmoreunsuccessfulwithwomen fags here on biz for advice, they're just going to give you either jokes (like the fuck her friends bit) or simple bad advice, begotten from the outside perspective of being a shitty neckbeard.

Unless you're going for an uptight Stacy, you really should be looking for one of two kinds: A. a source of reliable sex with a fairly hot girl, to get your nut off and to keep you balanced in life, or B. a good loving girl to be your match, someone who is hot, yes, but who is LIKE you. And a girl who is LIKE you (foreguessing you're not shitty yourself) will not be shitty.
It's now fairly well grounded in psychology of relationships that the bullshit of "opposites attract" is just that, bullshit.
Anyway I've likely gone a bit off track here but try OP, if you can, to distance yourself from this girl, if she is over you, if she has rejected you, and especially if she's been in a relationship with you and now dumped you, you probably need to move on with your life and find a great girl. They are indeed out there.

t. My great-lookin wife turning 45 next month, we've been together since graduating college

>>tfw still obsessed with her
Okay, Veeky Forums investment rule no. 1: never get emotionally attached to an investment
/date/ rule no. 1: Always take the 'L'.
That means no contact. DON'T HAVE CONTACT WITH HER AFTER SHE SAYS NO!
When you're doing AA you don't fucking open a bottle of whisky. It takes time to build resistance.

>inb4 - same friendship group
No contact. Avoid her, mute her on facebook. Take the L.
>But doesn't that make me an asshole?
What's more of a asshole move? Being a beta orbiter who befriends a woman under false pretenses, or being honest and not talking to her because you're not interested in her platonically? Being a beta orbiter in the friendzone is dishonest, it's fraud.
It's like a guy being your friend only because you can possibly get him a job somewhere. Wouldn't you hate that?

this

>It's now fairly well grounded in psychology of relationships that the bullshit of "opposites attract" is just that, bullshit.
Psychology is a junk science that lacks verifiability. I don't think you can make a hard rule on this, my parents are complete opposites and they've been married 35 years.

fuck MORE of her friends
as many as you can, stop fucking talking to her
bitches want what they cant get

>she says good for you im proud you got over me

Everyone telling me to stop talking to her I cant because we work together its impossible not to talk to her

>Everyone telling me to stop talking to her I cant because we work together its impossible not to talk to her

1) Man up and get over her (easier said than done, but you can do it if you put in the effort)
2) Change jobs

Those are your only two options.

>we work together
Oh OP, whatever will we do with you

only should have fucked friend if dick big. sorry bro

Why did you ask for advice to a business board?
Unless that girl was a criptocoin scam and by fucking her you mean buying before a crash I don't see how this board could be of any help.

DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT, IDIOT!

Fuckin seriously? Is Veeky Forums loses an IQ point every day at the moment. I feel like I'm one of the last iron hands bagholders, only instead of Link what I'm holding is Commonsense!

>she says good for you im proud you got over me

Lol she played you like a fiddle. You're not supposed to make it so obvious user.

>im proud you got over me
In another topic, she might be a bit of a narcissistic bitch, isn't her?
youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g

Was she wrong?

That song is a great psychology trap
>Know Carly Simon personally in the 1970's
>hear song, think it's about them...
>tfw they finally deduce they're vain!
>Song wasn't even about them, but a different person!

>listening to love advice from the wizard neets of biz

stay forever alone

this

>option 1: git hot gurl
>option 2: git hot gurl
Sounds legit.

Did you tell her yourself?
If so you fucked it up.

I think the consensus here among anons is that you should fuck more of her friends.

Look here